It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shameful NBC interview with Obama this morning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What do you expect? Do you want NBC to be banned from the White House from the start? In due time, the questions will get harder and more serious and Obama won't be able to get away just by saying that it is above his pay grade. His day is coming. For now, let him enjoy his honeymoon days with the media.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Most honeymoons consist of an act.. Conception.

What bothers me most, is what will be born from all of these clowns.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

What bothers me most, is what will be born from all of these clowns.

Panic, Chaos, and Mayhem.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
- has there been an interview with Obama since his election where someone asked the hard questions and Obama made time to answer those questions

He has been in office for 12 days...

...Matt Lauer throwing softballs? He doesn't play hardball. He tries, but it doesn't really work for him.

I know you guys are eager to Obama bash, but geez have some patience...These kinds of desperately reaching threads make some of the petty, irrelevant Obama bashing threads from the election cycle look almost legitimate in comparison...

Tempest in a teapot.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
has there been an interview with Obama since his election where someone asked the hard questions and Obama made time to answer those questions (and didn't get mad at the reporter)? Got a link?

This Lauer interview is only his second interview in the 14-day infancy of his presidency. And to answer your question. Yes
Here it is:

Obama Interview

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I know you guys are eager to Obama bash, but geez have some patience...These kinds of desperately reaching threads make some of the petty, irrelevant Obama bashing threads from the election cycle look almost legitimate in comparison...

Funny, have you seen him interview any Republicans/conservatives? he gets pretty feisty when he interviews someone who doesn't agree with politically.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88

Funny, have you seen him interview any Republicans/conservatives? he gets pretty feisty when he interviews someone who doesn't agree with politically.

Matt Lauer the pit bull?...please do tell. Any links of him grilling and taking hard to a republican?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This isn't journalism, it's a Q&A session. Journalists must ask the questions we the people want answered - not the questions politicians want to answer. Otherwise the interview becomes no more than a hit piece for Obama. While I can understand a network taming their piece to fit a demographic but that means that that demographic will receive a distorted view.

There must be an ATS member out there with a press card! I have a few questions to suggest:

Mr Obama, do you intend on pursuing Mr George W Bush for war crimes? Did you attend the Bilderburg 2008 meeting and if so what was discussed? With HR645, when will FEMA begin herding people into camps? Do you consider CIA renditions to be constitutional? Etc, etc,...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here in the UK we had Tony Blair who was full of himself and never missed a chance to get his smug face on television. It now seems you lot across the pond have someone very similar in the Whitehouse. Smug, overly cocky, who, at the moment, is still bathing in the warmth of election victory. Believe me it won't be long before he shows his true colours and intentions.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Matt Lauer the pit bull?...please do tell. Any links of him grilling and taking hard to a republican?

Now watch some left wing interviews. He will not challenge them and constantly sets them up to agree with him. In this interview with Al Gore, he never mentions ANYTHING Gore said in the run up to war.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I stopped watching the Today show in 1999. I was so sick of Perky Katie and Annoying Matt playing at being tough journalists when it came to Republicans and sunshine and flowers when it came to democrats, I switched to Fox and Friends.

Much funnier and much more enjoyable to watch. Biased, sure, but, better than Matt and whoever it is that co-hosts now.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Notice that the propagandist know as Matt Lauwer isn't worried about people who may be killed. Hes worried about the political ads Republicans will make!

Wow, now me too. Because we all know Republicans play race and fear cards like they have no actual agenda or new ideas.

While also giving the impression hat Republicans are racist, one of the media's favorite smear tactics against them.

By quoting Republicans in past race-baiting ads like Willie Horton? Yes, I see your point.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by IGOSH]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
He is getting ready to make yet another classic Obama judgement call, this time it's our safety that is at stake.

Maybe he wants to turn Gitmo into a FEMA camp?

He also said he will be held accountable if he fails.
We'll have to hold him to that.

He has complete faith in the Secret Service.

Something tells me an Obama double is just now coming out of surgery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join