It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you help roundup people to FEMA Camps, to protect yourself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here is a video example of the Milgram Experiment on how far people will torture someone, even if they aren’t in danger.

Milgram Experiment

If you are someone who believes that a police or military member won’t resort to rounding up people to FEMA camps, think again. These are regular people in this experiment; now imagine people who are ordered to do stuff on a daily basis.

Wow what a sick world we live in

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Only if I got to choose the people I rounded up...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yea, sure why not.

Get me a plane ticket over there and a whip.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I'd round up most of the people on ATS. I've already reported you all to Project Big-Brother anyway, so somebody's eventually going to do it. Might as well be me.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would but it would only be to get farther in the system and gain the trust of them. After that I would form my opinions and take actions from the inside out.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I Really Think That Should Be Taken Seriously... And Our Fellow Humans Have Always Been Like This, And To Think How Far They Will Go Just Cuz They Are Being Told To Do So.. I Dont Even Like To Think About Whats Going To Happen...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In the fema camp scenario
you have to remember that the slave mater will himself become the slave after the dirty deeds are done.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
In the fema camp scenario
you have to remember that the slave mater will himself become the slave after the dirty deeds are done.

Just kill as many people as you can, as quick as you can, including yourself.

It seems to be a good way to fight against that kind of oppression

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If it would allow me to live long enough to figure out how to sabotage the enemy I might.

Most likely I would in all honesty draw the line at women and children. I wouldn't be able to live with myself after that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No.

But I'd do it to help someone else, and that's probably how they'd handle "my kind." ^^

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Based on the story told by the mural at the Denver airport, the military and paramilitary will also be eliminated when their deed is done. They will have the chip and via mind control will be led as lemmings into "the pit".
Suckas!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
First off there isnt going to be any rounding up of people to FEMA camps...second you would need aproximately half of the entire population to be able to take on the other half that would obviously resist, but in practical terms, you would be lucky to get 1/4 behind the move, which means that leaves 3/4 of the population that would resist, a no win situation for the FEMA group.

Third, if it were to happen, and you were doing it, ther is no sparing of women or children, they all go, men, women and children, babies, everyone.

Now will it happen? No. They dont need to round up anyone to knock off anyone. They can do that by simply killing off the population by poisoning the water supply, the food supply, block off the cities, and just let you die right where you are at, save themselves the hastle of fighitng resistance and less chance of anyone knowing if and when it hapens.

All this rounding up BS is really becoming stupid. Folks need to get out more and spend less time being programed by the AJ-BS'ers fear propeganda and profiting from your gullability.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

join