It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration to clash with corporations over UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Obama administration to clash with corporations over UFO files

www.examiner.com

President Obama’s January 21 Memoranda to promote Open Government and strengthen the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) are intended to release unnecessarily classified national security files. Among the many millions of classified files to ultimately be released, some will concern UFOs and extraterrestrial life. From these releases, UFO enthusiasts and exopolitical researchers hope to find clues into how government policy has been developed. More importantly, FOIA releases will point to where the bulk of the nation’s UFO files are located. That’s when the Obama administration will run up against corporate control of UFO files and policy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com
www.seacoastonline.com
www.prweb.com
www.examiner.com[/ url]

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59937/pg1]Official Within UFO Secrecy Management Group Reveals Secrets!

Goverment docs admitting UFO's
UFO technology being used?
Alien Abduction, UFO's, Extraterrestrials, Discussion.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think that if this is true, it makes sense that corporations are controlling all the nation's secrets on UFO technology.

Kudos for attempting to bring it to light, if that is the actual intent.

Although I'm not sure as to the validity of Examiner.com it does seam somewhat one-sided on the whole exo-political situation.

www.examiner.com

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Could this be disclosure?

I hope that the files will include information about the abductions of animals.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Who knows?
Maybe he will finally be the person to get the files out in the open.
President after president has tried.
Perhaps this seemingly world push toward truth -
will work in favor of full disclosure.
One can only hope.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

I think that if this is true, it makes sense that corporations are controlling all the nation's secrets on UFO technology.

Although I'm not sure as to the validity of Examiner.com it does seam somewhat one-sided on the whole exo-political situation.

www.examiner.com

It is the corporate Military black ops. The Time Traveling Troops.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

I also tend to believe some corporations are the 'keepers' of certain information and technology, especially those companies that you really can't tell if they are private corporations or part of the Department of Defense (Lockheed, Northrop etc), but if this is true it means that FOIA doesn't apply.

Maybe whoever thought of keeping the information and technology in the hands of (apparent) private corporations, might have done it also because of this 'protection'.

While it's widely known that John Podesta, who worked on Obama's transition team and was Clinton's chief of staff, is very much interested in UFOs and has even spoken publicly about opening Government records on it, there is no indication that these new FOIA guidelines were thought of with UFOs in mind.

I can't dismiss that Podesta, Obama and others could have had UFOs in mind, but I doubt they will ever admit to that. Talking about UFOs, or even appearing to be working on something related, would be political suicide at this point.

If they really have some disclosure of certain information in mind, they won't admit to it. They'll probably work behind the scenes, or loosen up some secrecy regulations in hopes that someone else will request the right documents or asks the right questions.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In most thread's regarding a possible disclosure, i keep finding small details that point towards no disclosure.
At least nothing of much importance....

intended to release unnecessarily classified national security files

It always feels like referring to 'useless' info, or info that has no longer a reason to be kept a secret.

Lets me believe that they will not release the info that really holds a key, that is 'necessarily classified' and is not to be released to the public.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

ahh beat me to it. IMO what ever information we would be receiving will be little to nothing. Look at the files the UK have been releasing, most are a whole lot of nothing! I think eventually disclosure will come but not willingly. Supposedly Gary Mckinnon stumbled across some alien technology our government has been hiding. Basically free energy if I remember correctly...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
reply to post by Emipie

Look at the files the UK have been releasing, most are a whole lot of nothing!

Yep, true indeed.
Many countries have started to release their 'secret ufo-files', and just look what has changed ?

They only gave us some more pictures and vids that can be discussed, but none of them is decent proof beyond doubt.

So i guess they only release some unimportant info to keep the crowd busy and quiet for a while.

What makes me truly believe there is actually more, much more important that is not being shared with us

Or maybe there is nothing else to be hidden, but then they have made a big sharade of secrecy for over 60 years ???

top topics

join