It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD: UN fabricates story of Israel shelling UNRWA school in Gaza (Confirmed)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

even if that was so, the UN is still a bunch of wanna-be world rulers who are run by defunct politicians and generally out of touch. when they don#t get what they want, they lie, threaten and whine via PR campaign, if applicable. real classy.

yep, they are a trillion times as DANGEROUS as "israel"

israel only poses a threat to its neighbors , the UN poses a threat to us all, the entire world

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Fantastic detective work reading between the lines. What a relief! It must mean that 1300 civilian didn't die after all and water for hospitals is not so important.

Many thanks for setting the record straight.

Star and flag for you.

Let me try and explain it to you this way and see if you can still maintain your sarcasm.

If the UN lied about this, then what else have they lied about? And then what is their real agenda? Maybe you and people that believe as you do are just being taken for a ride every time you take one of their reports as "gospel".

Any thinking person should find this very troubling.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Well, Hamas doesn't exactly like to brag about their members getting killed.

Why wouldn't they given how their a national liberation movement? I mean what are you losing exactly when you admit that a imperial force with overwhelming force is managing to kill your leaders and or members?

No one is going to lob 3 mortar rounds into the same location without some intel that indicates a target.

And according to the Israeli government this recent mission was to punish Hamas for it's supposed attacks on Israel; what isn't a target when your punishing a political party? How did more than half the schools in Gaza become destroyed or damaged and 80% of the crops destroyed/failed?

I have no problems with acknowledging that civilians and innocents were killed. Still I'm not naive enough to believe that it was just a lovely day at the market when 3 random rounds came in for no reason what-so-ever.

Because you have decided to believe that Israel is not trying to destroy as much critical infrastructure as possible while proclaiming to be targetting 'terrorist'. As far as Hamas goes i think they have admitted to less than a hundred deaths of card carrying members ( 'terrorist' , as being part of this political party apparently makes you) meaning that the other 95% are like in Iraq and Afghanistan innocents.

Like I said earlier, that's not the issue. 43 people were killed. Why didn't the U.N. state that 43 were killed for no reason?

Because the UN is not a fair and impartial observer and in fact mostly protects Israel from the worse criticism? Did you miss the fact how a dozen UN schools and other installations where damaged in this almost month long seige?

Why the need to elevate the situation into a story of how a school was attacked? Pure propaganda.

The real story of how Gazan schools were bombarded is far worse and as always the Israeli's propaganda seems to be effective in not only exposing the lies/misrepresentations of others but also to cover up their actual crimes and state terrorism.

Few other 'organizations' can claim the same so frankly you shouldn't expect too much sympathy from me for what is still a imperial state.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Let me try and explain it to you this way and see if you can still maintain your sarcasm.

If the UN lied about this, then what else have they lied about? And then what is their real agenda? Maybe you and people that believe as you do are just being taken for a ride every time you take one of their reports as "gospel".

Show me evidences that UN is lying intentionally, and second that UN has a hidden agenda.
Or I will show you evidences of brutally killed people.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

The OP has already shown us the UN fabrications.

Others have also shown us the fabrications by hamas and hezbollah on "civilian deaths". Likely, what you want to show us is just more of that. We've also seen that hamas uses civilians as human shields and places their rocket launchers in schools, hospitals and mosques in order to claim atrocities.

What's your point, then. If none ...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Show me evidences that UN is lying intentionally, and second that UN has a hidden agenda.

ok first of all, this entire website is packed full of evidence to implicate the UN as being involved in countless conspiracies

second of all, those dead bodies you will show me, they were killed in order to JUSTIFY making the UN the Official World Government Authority overriding all states

this isnt anything new, its been around since the 1950's

check out the John Birch Society, or go watch "Money Masters", research RFID tags, investigate things!

who are Skull and Bones or Scroll and Key or Wolf's Head???

How do those societies relate to the Council on Foreign Relations? The Bilderburgers? Trilateral Commission? (what do these groups stand for?)

How do all of these relate to the Pilgrim's Society? Who are the Pilgrims?

and this all goes directly back to the United Nations
there are many Undisputed facts you can find if you will just research these subjects in depth

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by deccal

Others have also shown us the fabrications by hamas and hezbollah on "civilian deaths". Likely, what you want to show us is just more of that. We've also seen that hamas uses civilians as human shields and places their rocket launchers in schools, hospitals and mosques in order to claim atrocities.

What's your point, then. If none ...

You are right, I don't have a point to claim. You won: UN is fabricating, Hamas is using children as human shield.
What is your point then? I want to know, what you all, the defenders of killing, are really want say.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sorry but even if I would believe in NWO, I wouldn use it as a coveirng discourse. This NWO discourse is not disclosing things in such issues but in the opposite it covers many true, real, sad, horrible facts. Conspiracy is a good brain gymnastic, but it is not working here, sorry. Especially in the story of UN..UN is just a pathetic organisation. If UN will bring NWO, I could destroy this NWO with my bare hands.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are right, I don't have a point to claim. You won: UN is fabricating, Hamas is using children as human shield.
What is your point then? I want to know, what you all, the defenders of killing, are really want say.

no ones defending killing here

were trying to show you the UN is BEHIND all of this chaos

their policies have fomented this conflict and created the situation in the first place!

Hamas was created by Mossad , who was created by Israel, who was created by the United Nations

therefore Hamas is a spawn of the UN's failed policies and idiotic strategies

100% of the blame should fall on the UN here in the first place
they created this whole pile o crap

now watch them demand more power and authority in order to deal with the global crises ...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by deccal

Did you read the posts on the second page? It is proven that the UN didn't lie. Care to refute the image and video showing the school being bombed?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Tue Feb 3rd 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

How did they happen to drop three quick rounds on a street, with some 40-odd "civilians" present?

Sir, such statements like 40-odd "civilans" are really disrespectful. If you put the word civilans in quotation marks, this means that you are approving their death. First of all I want say that many people from these 40-odd people were under 18. Maybe they didn't experience real love, sex, hate or sorrow but only real death they experienced.
Secondly, such attitudes (put the word civilans in quotation marks) makes me remember how many Westerns dont count the death of Easterns (Middle Easterns, Arabs, Turks, Muslims, Africans, Caucasians etc.. etc..)as real, becuase innerly they believe they are not civilized and dont belong to the family of humanity, hence they might not be human. Anyway, thirdly, I want to say, your putting the word civilans in quotation marks gives me right to say that all death people in 9/11 in World Trade Center were not civilans, because they were working intentionally for bloody system of capitalism and their every work hour in WTC meant a death of a child in Africa. Well, I will not call this way, because in both events defenceless people are killed. The deaths died, the killers still in their warm home.
We have to be careful what we are saying about death people.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

no ones defending killing here

my word was not directed to you though

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No one is saying there hasn't been collateral damage. What is being said is that the true numbers are being exaggerated. This is what the head of the PLO says about Hamas-

news.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Abbas has accused Hamas of having "taken risks with the blood of Palestinians, with their fate, and dreams and aspirations for an independent Palestinian state".

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Did you read the posts on the second page? It is proven that the UN didn't lie. Care to refute the image and video showing the school being bombed?

I have serious doubts about the reporter's knowledge and story in the first report. He claims a big piece of shrapnel is "artillery or a tank shell". If that were true, the damage he showed would be much more massive. In fact, that shell looks more like the stuff Hamas uses to make rockets or bombs. If a tank round or artillery hit that balcony, there would be a smoldering crater. Something much smaller or completely unrelated hit that balcony.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Cio88]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

No one is saying there hasn't been collateral damage. What is being said is that the true numbers are being exaggerated. This is what the head of the PLO says about Hamas-

news.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Abbas has accused Hamas of having "taken risks with the blood of Palestinians, with their fate, and dreams and aspirations for an independent Palestinian state".

Which numbers are being exaggerated?? The numbers of death people, and the proportion of death children, all these "numbers" are officially declareted..And not from "primitive", "uncivilized" media sources but from Western sources. Now tell me, if you even now dont believe, why did you believe in numbers of death people in WTC, in American Soldiers in Iraq, in Oklohama City etc. etc..Becuase they were members of civilized world. Death numbers of "barbars" does not count I suppose.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

We're not discussing the "white phosphorous" event. You're trying to tie this discussion to a totally different event. This is the UNRWA school that had 3 rounds land in the street nearby, and then the U.N. claimed that the school itself was attacked. Simply pointing to other events, or citing deaths in other locations does not disprove that the U.N. lied about what happened at this school.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

DJ, In the first video, that reporter held up a shredded canister, thin-walled, which could have come from the door panel of a Pinto.

The second thing he held up was an artillery round, a round that clearly did not explode. The casing is more or less intact, I saw no explosive inside, and I can see the balcony was hit by something, but it wasn't an HE hit. Now why would the Israelis be shooting inert, dummy rounds?

In that same first video, I have no idea what they are talking about. Look at the supposed impact crater, which are basically, scratches on the ground. Looks like something small went off to be sure, but it certainly wasn't artillery or a mortar round.

You can hide pretty good in a 155mm artillery crater, and do quite well in a 120mm mortar crater. And these weren't proximity fuses either. If so, you'd have chunks torn from the surface over a large, oval pattern.

The two camera shots were of the same impact, one viewed closer to get more detail, and to be perfectly honest, it looks more like a grenade went off. ?????

And there's no way whatever this was killed more than one person. No way.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by dooper]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

well at least we can see is Propeganda, and that was the point of this thread. why bring up the subject of the 1300 deaths, when we had enough threads about that?

or shall we maybe bring up Hamas being the reason 1300 people who died in gaza up again?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
is the un guilty of lying or just misunderstanding the situation?,getting it wrong?.

something is really amiss here,you have the IDF admitting shelling the school was a mistake
www.haaretz.com...

"In briefings senior [Israel Defense Forces] officers conducted for foreign diplomats, they admitted the shelling to which IDF forces in Jabalya were responding did not originate from the school," Gunness said.

"The IDF admitted in that briefing that the attack on the UN site was unintentional." He noted that all the footage released by the IDF of militants firing from inside the school was from 2007 and not from the incident itself.

there you have the isreali side lying, justifying hostilities against civilians with fake evidence.......

what this clearly deminstrates is that neither side can be trusted nor THE MEDIA ,thier all full of lies and deciet.

its as if the media and each side is attempting to stoke up as much resentment and hostility as possible,fueling the conflict....as they always have.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

news.bbc.co.uk...

Which numbers are being exaggerated?? The numbers of death people, and the proportion of death children, all these "numbers" are officially declareted..And not from "primitive", "uncivilized" media sources but from Western sources. Now tell me, if you even now dont believe, why did you believe in numbers of death people in WTC, in American Soldiers in Iraq, in Oklohama City etc. etc..Becuase they were members of civilized world. Death numbers of "barbars" does not count I suppose.

Those killed/wounded in the WTC, Iraq, Oklahoma City, are accounted for and can be verified. In Gaza, when you have organizations that have agendas that can be served by exaggerating #s, and there have been clear examples of this happening, I'm inclined to scrutinize the source more closely. Where have the media gotten their info? Independant verification, or from Palestinian sources(which likely have Hamas members)? The UN organizations in Gaza are filled with Palestinians/Hamas, so anything statements coming from them are definitely suspect, with regards to anything approaching objectivity.
The BBC which has been very slanted in favor of Palestinians, said that 2/3 of the casualties are Hamas(which means that the actual figure is most likely higher). It's much akin to the sources in Iraq claiming 600,000-2 million civilian deaths, when the figures that can actually be verified are under 100,000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join