It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD: UN fabricates story of Israel shelling UNRWA school in Gaza (Confirmed)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Obliterated

The population growth of Palestine is double that of the world, and when you are talking about population growth, that is a huge difference. The Muslim world in general leads the world in population growth, as humans crowd out all other life forms. Essentially, it is turning the human race into a disease, a cancerous growth.

who or what are you actually calling a disease here?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Genocide is not being utilized by Israel.

If Israel ever had engaged in genocide in Gaza, we wouldn't be having these same discussions time and again.

In this case, had Israel engaged in genocide, there would be no more Hamas, no more rockets, no more terrorism, and no more problem.

The last I knew, a disease as an infection that spread throughout healthy tissue, or a healthy organism.

Sounds like an infection to me.

Or maybe an infestation.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dooper]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Genocide is not being utilized by Israel.

If Israel ever had engaged in genocide in Gaza, we wouldn't be having these same discussions time and again.

In this case, had Israel engaged in genocide, there would be no more Hamas, no more rockets, no more terrorism, and no more problem.

The last I knew, a disease as an infection that spread throughout healthy tissue, or a healthy organism.

Sounds like an infection to me.

Or maybe an infestation.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dooper]

Even if Hamas does things terrible things aswell, for them however, there are other people they call terrorists...

Also i have seen horrible images of civilians crying out their heart because of the family they just lost. Who would they call terrorists?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

That's why in war, or conflict, one should continue until one side or the other is wiped out. No in-between, no half measures, no crying or whining. No premature "peace talks." No cease-fires.

Get it over with.

For God's sake, end this seeping pus pool.

Amputate.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That's why in war, or conflict, one should continue until one side or the other is wiped out. No in-between, no half measures, no crying or whining. No premature "peace talks." No cease-fires.

Get it over with.

For God's sake, end this seeping pus pool.
Amputate.

NO! no, there is always a solution. it's called something like: peace.. hope.. love.. friends...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Friend, I admire your vision. Too bad you haven't been out and about.

Those things you mention are certainly things to aspire to, but they only exist conceptually.

The Israelis are dominated by the virtue of courage.

Their foes are dominated by stupidity.

I can tell you how this is going to end. And without any of virtues that you mention.

Nice idea, though.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Friend, I admire your vision. Too bad you haven't been out and about.

Those things you mention are certainly things to aspire to, but they only exist conceptually.

The Israelis are dominated by the virtue of courage.

Their foes are dominated by stupidity.

I can tell you how this is going to end. And without any of virtues that you mention.

Nice idea, though.

this is one of the hardest situations imaginable...

Hamas is NOT supposed to be there! Neither is Israel...

But who of them both actually cares about the people (civilians) living there???

That is the people we(and they!) should be fighting for, not for Israel, and not for Hamas!

i have seen documentaries where olive trees are torn apart by the army.

The man's heart was broken... he lived there all his live and this tree was all he had left...

Then a big bulldozer came and destroyed it all...

he cried and he shouted but they would not stop destroying their land and molestating his house...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Too bad about the old man. I once knew a young man who went with his friend riding around. They were drinking, the friend pulled over, got out of the car, went up to the door, knocked on it after unscrewing the porch light, and when the old man came to the door, tried to jump and rob him.

The man was old, but canny, and shot the guy, killing him.

The young man who waited in the car? Accessory to murder. Convicted.

So, the moral here is that you don't have to do anything bad yourself, but if you hang around bad people, they just may ruin your life, and you had nothing to do with it.

So the yahoos that walk around in balaclavas, magazine jacket, and AK, the ones who launch rockets at random toward Israeli civilian areas?

They just may get your fields leveled, or even get you killed.

Because they're your friends, your neighbors, and your government.

You work with or alongside turds, don't be surprised if you end up smelling like crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The U.N did not intentionally accuse Israel of shelling the school, it made an error, which is understandable considering the environment. Israel shelled 22000 buildings, and even U.N facilities, imagine the mayhem on the streets, dead bodies everywhere, babies, mothers and children.

When the U.N said Israel shelled the school, they replied and said only because Hamas was shooting rockets from there. Both sides were confused as to what was going on that day, so to accuse the U.N of being evil when they did not shell civilians is a disgrace.
www.jpost.com...

The U.N founded Israel and this is what Israel has to say about it:
"The two previous UN secretaries-general reminded Israel repeatedly that the Jewish State owes its existence to the world body. Technically this is true, but spiritually it was God who organized the timing."
www.israeltoday.co.il...

And they believe Iran is way to religious and wants to wage holy war to claim the middle east.

Israel did not deny that it shelled aid facilities, trucks, even hospitals.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If I were Israel, I'd not deny anything either. Just say, "when we seen the vapor and smoke trail of a rocket, we shoot.

Civilians don't want to get shot, don't let these clowns launch from your apartment building, school, hospital, or back yard.

Many of those folks who are working in Powder Blue wearing the UN insignias, are local yokels, Gazans, and of course, we know they'd never lie.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The population growth of Palestine is double that of the world, and when you are talking about population growth, that is a huge difference.

Actually, in 2003 the palestinian population growth was 2.4% while Israeli population growth was 2.5% making the Israeli population growth higher.

The study points out two cases of Double counting. 200,000 Jerusalem Arabs are counted both by Israel (Green Line) and by the Palestinian Authority (West Bank and Gaza). Also, approximately 150,000 West Bank and Gaza Arabs have received Israeli citizenship since 1993 (mostly via marriages), according to a November 2003 study by Israel's Ministry of Interior. Israel counts them as "Green Line" Arabs and the PA counts them as West Bank and Gaza Arabs.

web.israelinsider.com...

The Muslim world in general leads the world in population growth, as humans crowd out all other life forms. Essentially, it is turning the human race into a disease, a cancerous growth.

According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 estimated the six fastest growing religions of the world to be Islam (1.84%), the Bahá'í Faith (1.7%), Sikhism (1.62%), Jainism (1.57%), Hinduism (1.52%), and Christianity (1.32%). High birth rates were cited as the reason for the growth

en.wikipedia.org...

Muslim growth isn't that much bigger.

I understand that we all get frustrated and angry at times but i really don't think your last sentance was appropriate. As for the rest of your post, it is a very inaccurate depiction of the truth. Maybe you should back your claims in the future in order to gain some credibility.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What!! you need to cut back on the meds. Your own information proves me right, that Muslims have the highest birth rate in the world. The differences in the population growth rates are huge. You really don't understand what you are talking about.

The Bahá'í Faith is tiny in comparison with the world's major religions and relatively new, so its growth rate doesn't compare to the effect that the growth rate of Islam has. The other religions also happen to be based in areas where they are competing with the Muslims in this insane population race. By sheer population growth, Muslim aim to expand the territories they occupy.

I thin the term cancer very accurately applies.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I thin the term cancer very accurately applies.

explain why?

Who are you and with what right you can speak about people like it?
I tihnk people like you are cancer, and many americans who only eat ruffles and watch jane fonda aerobic.
sorry bad english. it is one of my 5 languages.

oh, and, ok lets accept it is cancer. give me treatment..kill? oh yeah kill. all single muslims, especially the children...potential killer, barbar, dirty moslems..yummy..
who are you really?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

We are all human beings, if we are a cancer, we are all a cancer. Either we survive as a species, or we go extinct. Using high birth rates as a way of conquest does not improve us as a species. You have absolutely no clue as to what my intentions are, what my beliefs are, you only seem capable of striking out at me. I am only trying to point you in the direction of the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by deccal

We are all human beings, if we are a cancer, we are all a cancer. Either we survive as a species, or we go extinct.

From all of your posts I read, it is very easy to deduct, that you only think of Muslims as cancer and wouldn't care if they totally be terminated.
It is your fault if you give people such an impression.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
reply to post by poet1b

Please let's not talk about words of propaganda, they don't have any meaning(they loose their meaning at the time frame of propagation). Freedom of speech means different things according to different people because it has been used to propagate Western agendas.

When a historian is arrested and locked up for his views in Europe it is not against freedom of speech, but when people express their anger against cartoons which mocks a culture and a way of life, according to you it is a step against freedom of speech.

So as I said, there is no point arguing on words which has no bases.

There's a difference between having the freedom to express your disapproval of something verbally, and the freedom to murder(or encourage violence against) those with whom you disagree. These types are trying to prevent others from expressing their opinions through intimidation and censorship.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They lied, they have an agenda, Israel lied, they have an agenda, HAMAS lied, they have an agenda, Im summing this up, I have an agenda. Mine is to convince you they are all pricks spewing propaganda like pond water from a poorly made ceramic angel in the back of Grandmas garden.

Whats with all the citing of "goals to wipe out Israel"? Zionists have stated time and time again they want to wipe out Arabs from the area! They're basically the same people under a different banner. Well, plus one lives in fenced poverty *cough*

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
They lied, they have an agenda, Israel lied, they have an agenda, HAMAS lied, they have an agenda, Im summing this up, I have an agenda. Mine is to convince you they are all pricks spewing propaganda like pond water from a poorly made ceramic angel in the back of Grandmas garden.

Whats with all the citing of "goals to wipe out Israel"? Zionists have stated time and time again they want to wipe out Arabs from the area! They're basically the same people under a different banner. Well, plus one lives in fenced poverty *cough*

The fallacy of your analogy is that you're using the terrm Zionist as a synonym for Israelis/Jews/supporters of Israel and Jews. It most certainly isn't the goal of the Israeli government/military to wipe out Arabs from the area. Israel has been the only party that has been willing to make any compromises in negotiations. Hamas, etc.. will except nothing than an all or nothing solution, and DO seek the eradication of Israel.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
So you're defending the murder of someone more making a movie about domestic abuse of women, condoned within the Muslim culture?

www.slate.com...

Who said it was condoned other than yourself? What about the abuse of children in the Catholic Church? What about the rape statistics in western 'Christian' countries? For that matter when did western 'christian' countries decide that men did not have to beat their wives when they wanted to? You mean to suggest that while the Nazi's were killing Jews, the Americans hanging blacks, the South Africans regime doing whatever it had to hang on to power all you can think of is how possibly many Muslim men don't treat their women with the the 'respect' very few other other religions and societies show their women?

Your just wasting my time here and showing up your bias and general hatred of anything different from yourself.

Or death threats against the Cartoonist that drew pictures of Muhammed?

But what exactly did he depict? Are you going to share that with the rest of the group or should i? Why do you have so much sympathy for people who know just enough about 'freedom' to believe that this gives them universal rights to slander others as well as protection against the resulting anger? Which planet are you from?

Why is it that when any other world religion is mocked, spoofed, parodied, scrutinized, no one ends up getting murdered?

Lol. So your telling me that you believe that Muslims are generally more prone to violence when their faith or institutions are attacked? Will you provide proof or is that just the type of presumption all your bigoted attacks rest on?

You talk about understanding yet everything you say indicates a totally uninformed ( or shall i say propagandized) view of both Muslim culture/religion and all the rest. Well done on not being able to spot the bigoted and racist behaviour that is so inherent in all the major monotheistic religions. Well done on proving that you picked one and are thus forced to attack the other for no reason other than the fact that you feel compelled to prove that you are 'better' without having actual evidence of individual excellence.

Sad.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

There's a difference between having the freedom to express your disapproval of something verbally, and the freedom to murder(or encourage violence against) those with whom you disagree

See if you read that statement couple of more times you would see the problem. You are basically saying you are allowed to express yourself but you are not allowed to others what to do like let's say kill the infidels, but what if you are not telling other to kill infidels but you are expressing your hate towards the infidels which could potentially result in the deaths of innocent people? Hence Inciting hate, or hate speech which is banned in Western countries.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join