It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the Creators of this Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

"You are ignorant, that is what i'm getting at, brushing away everyones fact to fuel your desire and lust for some control in your life, you sir are an idiot and obviously not educated."

And that has what to do with the topic at hand?

lol so funny i spat out my coffee

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I am not sure I am on your wave length so to speak. For me nothing is going to happen in 2012 at least in my reality. OP I don't disagree with your thread we do indeed create but not globally but individually. You and others may well experience what you want but I won’t – but that’s realities for you

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
First off, each self aware co-creator being (humans, in this thread), can and do create part of their own 'observable reality,' but they ALSO must contend with what don Juan (and many others) refer to as the 'Concensus Reality.'

This Concensus Reality is the Invisible Observer, making a red car look red to everyone (except the vision impaired), etc.. Holds true for everything else that humanity experiences, at all levels from the 1st dimension-to-the 4th dimension.

This Consensus Reality has been given endless names, and is referred to each by a nearly infinite variety of descriptions (beyond names). One of the most common Name references for members of this modern world is:

JEHOVIH, the Light that Reveals.

Others: Buddha, Brahma, Allah, and endless etc.

There are Aways Two Aspects to any Self-Aware Experiencings in the Atomic Realms [Universe(s)], the Invisible & the Visible, or the Observer & the Observed.

Now, please be aware that when we Adjust Our Observable Reality, experiencing this Consensus Reality has Two Behavioral Responses, that are experiential: It both Commands, and Obeys. One must be able to perceive which, when.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your post. While we are all individually a part of something more, there is a collective consciousness. This shift we will be experiencing will be one of great change, as it has already begun. The collective conscience is shifting as well.... I believe that we are seeing this more and more....you are right in that everyday we can send healing energies to the earth, and send energies to dispell fear. The collective consciousness is shifting, fear or not, because more people are choosing to live without fears, and live a more awakened life. Namaste to all of you! Keep doing the good work the angels are all around us!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What reality are you referring to? The reality of the quality of the relationships to ourselves and others?? The fact that we do have the power to change this reality by changing our own outlooks and making the decision to treat other human beings as just that, human beings?

I think you discredit yourself too much.

It is ironic that you have that quote from Einstein in your signature about how "Imagination is more important than knowledge," but why is imagination more important than knowledge? Is it because we truly are co-creators of this reality? That our true spiritual natures were imprisoned buy their own creations?

Probably.

Just by being critical of me and my post you have unconsciously forged your own reality, while arguing that reality is unchangeable.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Originally posted by theresult

hey rich its a positive post!!

no need to flame

we have tshirts!!!! hehe

Sorry, when i see an idiotic title..i kinda have to bash it, even though i'm sure the thread starter doesn't understand what he/she said...sucks to say things without proper knowledge, but just to make it clear, those who believe they can change reality, are deluded at best, those who seek to change it, need to go buy an xbox 360 or some drugs, cause you cant change it, only the weak minded seek to T-T

Enough said~

Actually if you take drugs you are changing your reality. This reality is based upon the chemical signatures in the brain, change those chemicals and you have altered your reality. I think that the topic of having some kind of power over your own experience frightens you....

What's wrong? When you realize that you can change your reality what will happen? Will you lose the identity that your ego has developed from some kind of feeling of powerlessness? Because usually the people who are most threatened by an idea or ideology, are the ones that become the most angry.

You can change this reality, but you are forgetting how many levels of this "reality" there really are. There is the reality of our relationships and how we treat one another, there is the reality of our relationship to our own Planet and how we decide to take care of her, there is the reality of the choices we make that effect ourselves on emotional, physical, and spiritual levels.

When a person makes a choice to take a different path in life they have altered their reality.

I think your argument comes from the "solidity" and "permanentness" of the physical plane, and how we couldn't possibly alter the forms of this density, but we do it constantly just by thinking it.

Psychologists and health practitioners are beginning to agree that our attitudes profoundly effect our health, so that would be our consciousness effecting this physical reality. If you are negative you will create your own health problems, but with the right attitude you can also heal yourself.

You are simply afraid that by admitting that you are the creator of this reality then you have to stop with the charade that you have no control over events that take place, and therefore no responsibility. Then all of a sudden your anxiety kicks in when the "solidity" of the physical is no longer comforting like it once was and your role in your own happiness is blatantly clear. Then outside influences cannot be attributed to some kind of identity or blamed for your unhappiness or happiness. It all comes from within.

We are the creators of this reality on every level.

I had full knowledge of why I chose that title and I still stick by it, because I CHOOSE to.

Namaste.

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

i dont think i could have said it better myself dalan

people who resort to name calling ... we hit a nerve i think

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

This how I feel about the universe (and plz dont make negetive asumtions, cause i mean this in the most positive way posible! >.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is my opinion on the universe(and please dont assume negetively, because this is in the most enlightened way possible). Evverything is nothing. Even if there is an intent to the universe, it is all nothing. its feeling is total indifference, without morals or values to keep it in ordder, but we can make a difference. Its up to us the way we want to see life, and ive seen the tables turn, lately. back 7 years ago, I remember the neglect and sadness spread like a disease out around all those who i knew and were corrupted with suffering, but now, i see more enlightened faces. I see a new refomation of thought and how were finally breaking away the chains of influence that had us all suffering for half a centrury from a philosophy we knew as "objectivism". So I choose Utopia. I intend to live longer than 18 years, and i intend to live my liffe well.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Already done. I try to think positive and create a good atmosphere at work and home and think about the world positively. People seem to often get caught up in the negative aspects of the world and being informed about what is going on in the world. All the NWO stuff really makes people worry and causes creation of negativity if you let it worry you and it is definitely a good idea to balance it with positive creative thoughts and prayer/meditation. I have also taken positive colourful and beautiful things to work to lighten the atmosphere which can be stagnant. I try to do a mini meditation every time I go do a call of nature because it helps me remember to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your insights and getting the word out.im with you.we are in for a beautiful magical time in the near future. you are correct that the negative energies will continue to manifest within more prevalent natural disasters..mother nature wants us to wake up!those of us who do will leasd us into the new century.those of us who choose not to will unfortunately not. its a simple choice.let go of the materialism and greeed and get back to love and sprituality,the possibilities are endless.
thank you light brings light....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't know how it happened but I have turned a corner and I am truly not worried anymore ,I don't know what that means exactly ,but I can tell you that I am done worrying about a bunch of nonsense that is an obviously artificial creation

I not resigned ,I'm happy!

seriously those who are to invested in the forms and fictions that have gone before are in real trouble ,but that's because they want that ,it makes them happy

everybody wins

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that every time a group of people start to sync up and start to build a positive common energy that is focused and harmonious in a altruistic manner that might result in something positive.

Someone leaps up, has to come along and try to diffuse it in some manner.

"How dare you try and pry me out of my self absorbed egocentric linear view of what reality I care to wallow around in... now stop that "

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

LOL

so elegently put!!

star for you !! "im being postive" and NOBODY can stop it!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you

Oh any sorry about the run-on sentence,I felt it was necesarry

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

So where's The Utopian Penguin's star..?

Come on, you can do it..!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Oh please no you make me want to load up photoshop!!

Lol

we have tshirts!!!! g^^)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

i totally agree with you, right now im reading this book called The Law of Attraction and basically its saying that what we draw our attention more to is what will be brought on to us and with all this 2012 end of the world # being spread around it aint looking too good

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join