It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the Creators of this Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I've felt it too, but insted of medatating I have accepted what might come and am prepared for the worst. Instead of worrying I have decided to rid my mind of bad thoughts and anger, and help those around me to be happier and deel with their problems. If someting bad does happen I know I've tried to help others to their 'path of peace'.

Thanks for the advise. Maybe I'll try it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Kinda/sorta. 'reality' is the lowest common denominator of our collective perceptions.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thank you for posting that thread, it was amazing.

Especially figuring that I am slowly beginning to feel the changes taking place.

I have a feeling that these things are going to culminate slowly until 2012, and that period seems to be when these changes will come to a head.

So I would tell everyone to start meditating/praying/feeling now and you could start to feel these changes occurring a lot sooner.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I support all in their efforts to meditate ,and visualize something better for us all

all change starts with an idea , let's keep doing this together because I can feel this too

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You can count on me
it is what I have been doing always.

Side note: I been thinking about how to create 1 hour 1 day global event where millions of people would get together to raise the vibration of the earth for a total of 24h. I.e 1 hour per time zone/city or something like that. It would have to be a completely non religious, non political event that would bring us all together as humans. I had this idea about creating a world melody without words that would inspire and unite.

Imagine what would happen if only a few thousand people from every city around the world joined in for just 1 hour each in that 24 hour period of that one day.

Just my 2 cents

Love and light

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I would love it if you did that.

It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, and I have desired that kind of cooperation between people for quite some time now.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Ditto I've thought of this too

when will you be Visualizing ?
lets do an ATS sync!

Honestly I'm 24/7 on this ,what do we have to lose ?
^rhetorical question

I'M ALL IN THIS

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

good post friend. Here's how i deal with 2012.
Always wanting to prepare, i have found a way to do so but at the same time working towards a happy outcom, tell me what you think.
By all means build a nice bomb shelter in your yard, and stock it with a years worth of food, but while you are doing this think along these lines:
"I am building this bomb shelter because it will increase the value of my home when i sell it many years from now as a happy, safe old man. I am buying all this canned food and water so that i can see the happy but very confused smiles on the faces of the workers at the salvation army when i bring them a dumptruck full of food and water in 2013 after nothing has happened. I will have a good laugh at it all."
this may sound corny, but it's a way to prepare for the worst while working towards the best.
enjoy!!!!!
i know i will when 2013 rolls around and i'm stuck with all this food!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
This thread is for all like-minded people.

2012 is drawing ever closer, the astral plane and the earth plane are going to be one. Already I can feel a difference in the air around me, its like a spiritual storm is brewing.

The only trouble is the fear-mongering.

2012 is going to be a time when humanity can finally learn to work together to create the place that we want to live in, but with the spiritual energies beginning to manifest themselves we are going to confront catastrophes because too many people are creating them.

Stop adding more psychic energy to end-of-the-world-scenarios.

I am asking that all spiritually minded people here on ATS work together on a daily basis, regardless of physical location, I would like to see if I could get us meditating daily so as to manifest positive spiritual energy for all of mankind.

The way to do it is easy really.

Everyday when you meditate, think about the kind of world that would truly bring you happiness. A world with no war, no poverty, disease, starvation, homelessness, etc. Think about a world like that and feel the happiness within you. As that happiness grows you can begin to visualize that energy spreading through, first the immediate area that you live in, and then the rest of the world.

If as many of us help one another in this fashion on a daily basis the dark forces that want to create the NWO will be helpless against us. They would rather us live in fear so as to create our own nightmare world.

So if any of you know people dreaming of catastrophe, help to guide their thoughts towards the manifestation of a better future.

This is our planet and our reality, our thoughts, our dreams and our fancies are more powerful than we have given them credit for as they have created the world that we have lived in up until this point. So let us create something glorious for everyone on Earth.

I will do my part in manifesting this energy, to all who make the decision to help also I cannot thank you enough.

Namaste.

I'm not even going to read any of your posts simply because your title shows how closed minded you really are, Reality exists wether we are here or not, there is no belief in reality because it exists regardless, dont think so highly of yourself that you can change or form it in your own way

Reality - Exists wether you like it or not

Belief - The possibility that what you believe in may not exist, if it wasn't belief, you'd know it existed

Enough said really

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There is a book by George Green called "Handbook for the new Paradigm" that discusses this exact issue.

There is a huge discussion on the same ideas here on this forum .

Below is an excerpt from one the regular posters on that same issue. I tend to think that there is a effort to control our expanding consciousness. But every time there is a action more people start to question and think for themselves. There is defiantly an awakening process that is going on now.

I always questioned the fact why fear mongerers like Alex Jones have been permitted to spread information. I notice his videos in my local library and in Blockbuster and this makes me think that fear is part of the agenda to spread negativity like a virus (meme). If we in-fact create our reality then we are starting to create a fear based reality. Rarely in the news do we hear enlightenment or positivity, its all fear, materialism and doubt.

Quote from Dutch

I believe that we are multi-dimensional beings. Our 3 dimensional reality is an Intelligently Designed environment in which our consciousness can express itself. We are individualized ‘consciousness units’ , not separable from the whole or our divine source. We are here for our spiritual development, to break down our ego and finally to loose ourselves in divinity.

Evidence for a multidimensional existence can be found by identifications of Intelligent Design in our reality and Hyperdimensional Physics is the key to increase our understanding of the design.
When we increase our spiritual development we can be able to understand the underlying nature of our existence, we can enjoy the beauty of creation and we can look through the dualistic nature of our 3 dimensional reality. We really are co-creators and when we experience that 3 dimensional reality we are experiencing ourselves. We cannot be separated from the whole.

We learn and develop ourselves by the events that occur in our reality. Life is like a riddle, we have to understand what’s happening and why and how we are responsible for it, because we are. But how can we learn? What must happen to open our eyes, to awaken us?

[edit on 6-2-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
BTW great topic kudos to you!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

hey rich its a positive post!!

no need to flame

we have tshirts!!!! hehe

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

hey rich its a positive post!!

no need to flame

we have tshirts!!!! hehe

Sorry, when i see an idiotic title..i kinda have to bash it, even though i'm sure the thread starter doesn't understand what he/she said...sucks to say things without proper knowledge, but just to make it clear, those who believe they can change reality, are deluded at best, those who seek to change it, need to go buy an xbox 360 or some drugs, cause you cant change it, only the weak minded seek to T-T

Enough said~

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

and you wonder why we are in the shifest we are in ?

We can not change what? what is relaity??

Even if you have gave up .. We aint

dont worry im sure once you understand the real meaning of the post without slagging it off as "you cant change it becouse what"

tell me why we cant change reality "as you see it"? is everything enivitble to you?

just got me kinda thinking..?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

and you wonder why we are in the shifest we are in ?

We can not change what? what is relaity??

Even if you have gave up .. We aint

dont worry im sure once you understand the real meaning of the post without slagging it off as "you cant change it becouse what"

tell me why we cant change reality "as you see it"? is everything enivitble to you?

just got me kinda thinking..?

You can't change reality, wether you like it or not, Wether your ALIVE or not, reality is allways here, You cannot control reality, I cannot control reality, Reality is a natural force put in place with set rules, One rule is that it cannot be changed.

How about this, go jump off a skyscraper, if your so sure you can choose reality for yourself, you will survive, if you cant, reality will be put in place

Your arguements are flawed, if you can change reality, then change it, also, when this disaster hits, yes, inferior dullards like yourself will die, those smart enough will survive and continue on in life with a new purpose, working together for survival, you on the other hand, trying to change what cannot be changed, are weak, deluded, in serious need to pick up a "how to" book on physics and metaphysics, If you want to talk to me more, add [email protected], I'll tell you some things you can do in preperation for this devistation, Mmmmkay?

P.s Not continuing this childish debate, if you want to talk, install msn messenger and give me a buzz, cya later~

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
as
a
river flows

nothing more to add realy ... Reality flows.. it changes always as you stated yourself

we dont "create it" but we are apart of it and can shape it..

dont mix it up

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

as
a
river flows

nothing more to add realy ... Reality flows.. it changes always as you stated yourself

we dont "create it" but we are apart of it and can shape it..

dont mix it up

Lol we do not shape reality, well, you don't, infact, we affect it alittle bit, but then destiny comes into play, destiny and reality connect.

Your plans are stupid none the less, trying to change peoples ways of life, first, humans/mortals will need proof, they allways ask for it, second, you will need alot more than words, you need actions.

By the way, i meditate and medertate daily and i'm preparing for whats to come, but, you....Your on a website...doing what?...Your wasting time...valuable time you need yourself to improve what little chi balance you have..its rather sad.

Also, learn proper grammar, people will respect you alot more~

Medertate is a longer, deeper form of meditation btw

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

preception is everything

and yes my grammer sucks.. and the sky is blue

do i care? is that Your Reality? or Mine?

... Deny Ignorance or reality?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

preception is everything

and yes my grammer sucks.. and the sky is blue

do i care? is that Your Reality? or Mine?

... Deny Ignorance or reality?

You are ignorant, that is what i'm getting at, brushing away everyones fact to fuel your desire and lust for some control in your life, you sir are an idiot and obviously not educated.

Now, shush and learn how to fly ^_^

EDIT -

Perception is something everyone has, unfortunately Just because you want to see black as white, Doesnt make BLACK = WHITE, you understand now? Black will allways be black on the color chart, white will allways be white.

You fail epicly with your little comebacks so go ahead, throw more retarded singular words at me, kay?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join