We are the Creators of this Reality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This thread is for all like-minded people.

2012 is drawing ever closer, the astral plane and the earth plane are going to be one. Already I can feel a difference in the air around me, its like a spiritual storm is brewing.

The only trouble is the fear-mongering.

2012 is going to be a time when humanity can finally learn to work together to create the place that we want to live in, but with the spiritual energies beginning to manifest themselves we are going to confront catastrophes because too many people are creating them.

Stop adding more psychic energy to end-of-the-world-scenarios.

I am asking that all spiritually minded people here on ATS work together on a daily basis, regardless of physical location, I would like to see if I could get us meditating daily so as to manifest positive spiritual energy for all of mankind.

The way to do it is easy really.

Everyday when you meditate, think about the kind of world that would truly bring you happiness. A world with no war, no poverty, disease, starvation, homelessness, etc. Think about a world like that and feel the happiness within you. As that happiness grows you can begin to visualize that energy spreading through, first the immediate area that you live in, and then the rest of the world.

If as many of us help one another in this fashion on a daily basis the dark forces that want to create the NWO will be helpless against us. They would rather us live in fear so as to create our own nightmare world.

So if any of you know people dreaming of catastrophe, help to guide their thoughts towards the manifestation of a better future.

This is our planet and our reality, our thoughts, our dreams and our fancies are more powerful than we have given them credit for as they have created the world that we have lived in up until this point. So let us create something glorious for everyone on Earth.

I will do my part in manifesting this energy, to all who make the decision to help also I cannot thank you enough.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I totaly agree with the thread topic!!

I dont meditate or anything like that or go to church.. but im very much aware of who and what i am..

People are waking up to the very harsh "reality" of life itself.. i dont mean live god or budda or anything along them lines but just a very good understanding of what it is infact to be alive and the task we have been givin.

For me Its very frustrating knowing humans are totaly dumb to the fact we are here to do something very important..

Keep the entire unvierse going.. i really cant make it more simple than that..I know it sounds far fetched... But I only have to look inside myself and know the lifeforce i have is a relfection of the thing we are in "life"

I got to this using math.. not meditation not god not anything.. just plain simple

1+1 was always 3..

Infinity is our Yang.. In order for mankind to "stay" alive we better get our house in order and hold TBTB to account befor its to late..

Nothing right now is how it should be

we have 2 choices.. Utopia or armagedon..

Simple

Great read and S+F

Hope i helped in my little own way there

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Thank you.

Even if just one other person is paying attention it is nice to know that someone else is on the same level.

I choose utopia.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is an absolutely essential mindset if we are to survive.
I can see us - all in peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Same here.. We can all live in harmony if we just have respect for each other..we are all the same..regardless of what you belive in.. it comes down to one thing.

We was "created" and the "thing" that did it has no reason to answer any of the questions we seek from "it"..

Dont you think life itself answers the very question we all seek?

We have an infante possiblity to do anything we wish... I just hope we stop asking why befor we all doomed by our own ignorace..

We have to work as a team or we are very much in trouble..

thats how i see it "teamwork"

lets win this game people!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hooray dalan! good post !

I will tell that I do just that very thing
I choose utopia too

so I'm with you and I'm glad you're saying this ,I was going to make a thread like this myself,so I'm glad you did

I'm never going to accept any kind of world ending self fulling ,we can't stop the inevitable, nonsense

In fact all I can do these days is laugh when the subject comes up

All the 2012 /Armageddon fear mongering sounds like children telling scary stories to each other at summer camp
PFFFFT!!!!

People like us are going to get what WE want,and the rest of the world needs to get used to it

Fear Mongers you're on alert! You're going to have to be HAPPY

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Very few people understand that they are the creators of their reality, the leaders of their own lives and how they live. This in itself is the problem. Those who don't understand are the MANY being lead astray and told of how horrid things are and how much there is to "fear". This is not by accident by any means, it isn't only the fear sells dilemma. It is the fact that fear controls those who don't understand they have the ability to "change" it and make the world the type of place most would be peaceful and happy in.

Add into the whole scenario Governments and banks taking society at large hostage and making everyone fear starving to death loosing their homes jobs and everything else and you have a perfect storm to control the masses in a heart beat.
A perfect set up of an absolute fear based society, that can be controlled at the whim of those at the top. One story in the news about the banks further falling, and people panic. What I find odd about the whole scene is that the "banks" are the money changers and holders. Now that we have given them all trillions that we don't even have they are "saying" they are still broke? I see a perfect storm. Many states who charge taxes on everything they can get away with are set to go bankrupt this year. Yet these same states already got billions in taxes from all over including funds from the Governments. Perfect storm to raise the fear another notch. Now add into all of this the threat of food shortages, rioting, and terror worldwide and you have the very last knot on the rope to release the perfect storm.

I mean really how can we have made so much money and so many concessions and still be on the brink of total destruction worldwide? I will admit that his didn't happen overnight BUT with all the money now out there and these powerhouses still crying wolf can only lead one to believe that its a farce. The whole thing is a farce made to be a perfect storm of fear and loathing to get control over what is left that they don't control. OUR minds.
Okay I am done ranting

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its very true about the "fear" aspect..

I mean look back at the human history.. did that hunter fear the dark of the forest?

Nope he built a fire and kept warm!! and with the self awareness of self presivation of him/her he used the dark forest to his advantage..

We guys who are positive about humanity need to use this darkness in our history to light the fire of hope in ourselfs

Life can not and will not keep going like this..

Infinity is telling me that unless you wish to stay in this game we call life we better understand it and not question it

There are one hundred billon billoon galaxies "of that witch we can see"

I think this is our gift.. go explore for that what i have made and sustane it!!

I dunno i just think the universe is asking us to keep her going..

But very very evil men do not wish to share in the spoils of being alive and would rather use the human goodness we all have to mold socity into mindless working drones..

Money is a form of controll... free will is the obsitcal in the way..

Why can i not "share" my music? "becouse of profit" ? becouse i wish to be rich?

we could all have everything we wanted and more if people stoped this armagedon mentality of "us vs them"

we are one race... the human race..

Just on another note.. i dont fear one world goverment.. i just fear the people who are running it .. very nasty odisus men.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I agree ,I don't intend to give up the whole Universe on my watch

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ok so what one of us is going to make the tshirts??

lol loved that quote

"aint giving up the universe on my watch"

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've been visualizing Utopia for a while now as well.

However, the universe doesn't need us to keep it going. The human race
on earth is just one of the countless intelligent races inhabiting this galaxy,
every galaxy is filled to the brim with intelligent life of all kinds. Our own
solar system is home to various different intelligent races, living in different
frequencies of existence. What we can see, is only a tiny part of what is
out there, we can only see what matches our own frequency of existence.

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I can design the Tshirts ! that among other things is what I do !

any ideas about what the graphic should look like?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There is actually a name for this psychology, Solipsism. Under this theory "I AM" the creator of this universe and everything in it, including you. There is only one thing I can be sure of... the only thing that exists is my own mind. Everything I witness and experience is actually information interpreted in my brain. So how do I know it's information that I'm processing from an external source and not just information I'm creating. It's a very interesting idea. If you take it to an extreme, then you can rationalize anything as "It doesn't truly exist so I can do anything I want".

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Already I can feel a difference in the air around me, its like a spiritual storm is brewing.

I will do my part in manifesting this energy, to all who make the decision to help also I cannot thank you enough.

I'm on the level with you on this one: Utopia. So far the days have been sunny and clear blue skies. Everyday I think about peace. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

DANG Avarus! I know I didn't make the UNIVERSE ! Just tryin' to do my part

anyway we have Tshirts ,guess you don't want one,,cancels Avarus's order

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hah, sorry invisiblewoman, it was I who made the universe. I also made you. Perhaps I made you make the universe... either way you're just a figment of my imagination. I also made those shirts you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I agree with the concept of the OP. It's all based on our thoughts and the positive ones at that.

Envision your reality and it may manifest itself.

oh... Do the T-shirts come in Penguin sizes? lol

[edit on 3-2-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
this is great postive thread

Its nice to read positive ones for a change

and yes we do tshirts in all sizes! "even" penguin size

still need a logo tho!
anyone got any niffty ideas?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
This thread is for all like-minded people.

2012 is drawing ever closer, the astral plane and the earth plane are going to be one. Already I can feel a difference in the air around me, its like a spiritual storm is brewing.

The only trouble is the fear-mongering.

Starred and flagged! We need more positive posts like this one you wrote here - and like this one here.

You are what you think and you create your world with your thoughts. Thus, your are the creators of your reality.

There are no Saviours or Messiahs to save your butt - only yourself. You, and only you are in charge of your own future. You can change your future starting right now by rejecting the negative energy in your life and welcoming the positive energy.

It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi Spooky Fox! * I thought you was a toad* hahah

Now accepting Tshirt logo suggestions !

apply here

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join