It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry in 3D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Very interesting indeed.

I've been wondering...what if any correlation might exist between sacred geometry and quantum mechanics?

Also, I've noted in debates about the first cause argument and a type of by design or intelligent design anthropic principal, that those who are opposed to the God idea, like to suggest that we sit atop an infinite series of "attempts", and just happen to be in the one that worked out which was favorable to life as it is, and that from this perspective, it is meaningless to suggest that it was designed just for us, since we are here now.

However, based on the sacred geometrical idea of creation, what we see is something that is perfect, and without error, right out of the gate so to speak, which suggests to me that it was a one time deal, perfect right from day one.

But the phi ratio fibonacci aspect showing an infinite approach to equillibrium, that's mysterious, in so far as the two lines produced when describing two circles from the end points of any line can only produce the phi ratio, and thus, it's imbedded geometrically right into the heart of reality, not conjured up or made up, but the way it is, which would indicate to me that the mind of God had only two choices, to remain self aware as nothing more than a single point, or bifurcate endlessly to an infinite series of points and have faith in the ability to reclaim self awareness from a much broader perspective. To be broken apart and separated, without losing integrity... can remind one of another supreme act of courage two thousand years ago...

Most certainly, sacred geometry when taken together with the quantum holographic interpretation of modern physics, is capable of producing a rational basis for the Christian faith within a cosmological framework, whereby the entire mind/body spetrum of the human being may be viewed, holographically, and spiritually (wholeness of conscious awareness) as an unfolding explicate rendering of an enfolded implicate order and first cause (first Father), or a parent/child relationship between the individual and the creator and spirit of the universe.

Just something to chew on..

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

we need to see complete (24 CIRCLES all around) Flowers of Life EVERYWHERE.. ads, internet, streets, clothes etc we need to fight fire with fire
aneniko.deviantart.com...
edit on 12-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join