It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must read: We can defeat chemtrails!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I dont think many people are aware of this at all, if it has been posted i think it deserves attention again, with the destructive and more blatant chemtrailing evident in our current skies.

I found this and other interesting bits of information, if you guys havent seen it and have the capacity to make this equipment, do so now and lets start clearing the skies.

Click here!

I am not too sure on how this stuff works, but it is an adaption of the Wilhelm Reich Cloudbuster which will drain of the deadly orgone energy that is collected.

here is a video from daily motion on how to make one. check it out

chemtrails are no joke, and they cloud the skies here constantly in london, no doubt the rest of the world. I am going to gather the resources to build one so we can live in open skies not the cloudy dirty haze that often sits above us.

If you have the ability to make this, do so now! You will need crystals and so on, nothing too hard to get hold of, all instructions are on the link.

If you are like me and have been feeling that our environment more and more is something that feels unnatural and depletive to live within, lets sort this out and start clearing the # that tptb throw at us.

here is the site that is suggested on the original link to get the crystals from.

lets start making a change!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by predisposed]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I saw a post in here in the last 2 weeks or so talking about how they might be spraying the skies with barium in order to reduce the ultraviolet light that affect the bees.
If that is truly the case with chemtrials then I don't think I want to get rid of them.
According to Einstein if they start to die off then we have 4 years left b4 we become extinct.
I would rather find out why they are spraying the skies instead of getting rid of chemtrails.
Any clue as to why they are spraying...that is something I need to learn first b4 saying no to chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well here is one of the reasons they may be spraying us with chem trails or orgone energy- Mind control

check here

with a higher density of orgone energy mind control weapons operate more effectively. check the links and read around a bit mate before saying you want chemtrails to continue so you can see why. that just seems absurd.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even without equipment you can clear the clouds simply by looking at them with that focus long enough. Don't take my word for it, try it. Takes a while and requires both focus and patience, but once you've actually done it the mechanism becomes clear and easy to use and replicate.

Most people simply assume it's impossible and don't try, but the reality is we are much more tuned into our environment than our 5 sense culture aknowledges.

The more clouds there are the harder it is, so I would try and get them early before they cover the whole sky, or alternatively make this a group effort.

Mind over matter.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

absolutely, i study qi gong and i am awaqre this is the case. but if you follow the link and see what can be done by this apparatus it is far more powerful and is less draining to a human who does it. you will deplete your personal energy if you spend all day doing this and not to mention people have jobs and lives. the point of the appartatus is it can do this non stop and is more powerful. i have a feeling you didnt check the links out ?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

sorry if i wasnt clear i have tried this and am able to do it. it is very real phenomenon as i often do, i will reccomend people research qi gong.

for health. and for empowerment. thanskf or your comment zepherian.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi, chemtrail watchers.

Originally posted by Zepherian
...you can clear the clouds simply by looking at them with that focus long enough. Mind over matter.

Wellll. . . I believe in that, with contrails made of water vapor.

But, I'm not sure it can work on chemtrails made of solid particles ?

Yes ? no ?

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/2/2 by C-JEAN]

[edit on 09/2/2 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

i would say so, seeing as it is all energy, but like dissipation of clouds through energy focus and intent, it depletes your vital energy, and is tiring, most likely more so with solid particle clouds like you suggest. And to do this for miles square of sky would not be plausable.

please guys start looking into howt o make these things. the video i added in my original post should help. thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
C-Jean: The clouds are not made of solid particles, they are just water vapour like normal clouds, just created by a different process... Once dissipated just catch a bit of sunlight and you'll be fine energywise.

Predisposed: If enough people are aware of the possibility it's easier to do than setup hardware. I have not tried the hardware approach, so I won't comment on it's validity, I just think that it's redundant given the possibility of comunal connection to nature. That said, anything that destroys the artificial clouds and lifts the vibrations over our heads is positive.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Sorry but I am not clicking on your link.
If you think you know then you have quit learning.
I have no clue what the hell they are and why they are being sprayed but at least I am willing to entertain any ideas on how to learn what they are.
You have no clue either.
I found your post to be a tad know it all.
If you looked at my post a bit more you would see that I would rather figure out why they are there instead of being ignorant and saying get rid of them without knowing what they are and why they are there.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
DrumsRfun: They are not there for your benefit, because nature already provides us with what we really need. When people try to put themselves between you and nature, as a rule, it will be negative, because that's what evil at it's heart is, a disconnection from the positive life giving energies of the universe.

Once you realise this you will find the chemtrail situation blindingly obvious. It might however take you some time to reconnect depending on how much you drink the cool-aid, so to speak. But do think it for yourself, don't take anybodies word for it. It's easier to dismiss the words of others than it is to reject your own sense of truth.

One last thing, by censoring yourself from a reviewing a link provided you are the very person who has stopped learning, because the process requires the review of information, so your whole criticism of the OP, valid or not, is extremely ironical and somewhat illthought.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If you guys actually took what I was saying then you might see a point.
The point was that I have read recently that barium helps bees to survive.
I am not quite sure wether or not that is true but would like to get to the bottom of that b4 saying we actually know for a fact and saying they are bad.
What if getting rid of them brought about our own demise?
I felt I was greeted with an ignorant response to my question of why they are here instead of taking the question seriously and answering it to prove it is a fact.There was no link in the op I will point out as well.
Instead of having opinions lets get some facts.
I just would like to figure out why they are there and no I don't really believe the mind control thing all that much but still can't rule it out.
I was willing to be objective but was greeted with a know it all attitude that gave me no answers other then a smartass comment.
I found it a tad rude so no I will look up my own links instead of trust the judgement of the op as I don't think he was denying ignorance.
Have a good day...I am done with this thread.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

C-Jean: The clouds are not made of solid particles,

I know that ! Hi, Zeph. You have read my post, too fast. . . B-)

But I edited the words CLOUD to: CONTRAIL and CHEMTRAIL,
at the required spots. . .

I'm not here to fight you. I am completely in agreement with you
and "predisposed" ! !

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&hl=en
1:39:23 long.

uk.youtube.com...

Blue skies. . . no more, here near Montreal, with our CHEMtrails too. . .

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
come on guys,
seen the skies?
breathe the lies,
lack of replies leaves the hope i had buried deep rotting attracting flies,
tries to proactively start a resisting force,
persisting to breathe the noxious fumes is the course we take

if you have the capacity and the eye sight to look up, and think that we need to do something proactive then reply to this star and flag it. and start clearing the environment.

give a sh**? then do something about this obvious problem.

please.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, chemtrail watchers.

...you can clear the clouds simply by looking at them with that focus long enough. Mind over matter.

Wellll. . . I believe in that, with contrails made of water vapor.

But, I'm not sure it can work on chemtrails made of solid particles ?

Yes ? no ?

Blue skies.

Once the clouds are dissipated the stuff in them will tend to be blown away by the weather eventually to come to rest somewhere. Nature will take care of the particulate at it's own pace. The damage done to the biosphere, particularly to ourselves is the karma of living in an evil system and having fed it for so many centuries I guess. When needed healers will start to appear.

The point is the problem is addressable directly, there might be consequences, but people are anything but powerless in the face of the elitist attempt to control the sky. We are over 70% water, we are energetically connected to the water vapour iin the sky, it is our kin. If we ask it will help.

Sounds like a wild notion, I know. Don't knock it till you have tried it

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i am a little bit surprised and let down at the level of apathy shown by the readers of this post.

either few people have read it or those that do dont care to comment

perhaps we are just a group of all words and no action?

how many of you are doing something actively to help the situation on this ill begotten earth?

zepherain i am sorry mate, but it is not possible to clear a fully cloudy sky for hundres of square kilometers by intention alone. for a period of time

i can clear thoughts by intention but over london our skies are being seeded almost every hour of every day.

i tried to clear some yesterday and suceeded. one hour later it was completely grey and over cast again.

i do not have the nergy to do this all day every day.

and it seems that no one is reading or commenting hence have little intention of doing as you say either

i am very dissapointed by the response this thread has got.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wait for the awareness levels to rise, you'll have help. If enough people wake up to their true nature in nature then the whole seeding process will be unviable and stop. There are quite a few levels to chemtrails, quite a few vectors of attack, but at the end of the day their function, the attempt, is to seperate people from the sun and the skies, to reduce the energy hitting the earth, to plunge us into dark(er)ness.

People not responding could be great. They could be out there actually experimenting. They could realise that, beyond an introduction to the topics, spending too much time on forums argueing serves no real purpose. Be positive

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi, all inquisitive persons.

Originally posted by predisposed. . .how many of you are doing something actively. . .?

Sooooooo ? What are YOU suggesting ???
Ok. Found it in your first post ! ! B-)))
It's been a while, since I read it. . . B-)

Sooooooo ? What are YOU doing ???
I just discovered this CHEMtrails subject a few weeks ago.
I did not try anything, yet. Did you ?

Originally posted by predisposed. . .and it seems that no one is reading or commenting hence have little intention of doing as you say either

If we are in ATS, it's because we are a liiiiiiiiittle more awake than the
the couch potatoes. . . BUT, we can't run instantly to please you ! B-)

We are reading here the problem, and searching solutions. . .
So, before moving, we also simmer or plot solutions. . .

Makes sense ?

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/2/6 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

C-Jean: The clouds are not made of solid particles, they are just water vapour like normal clouds, just created by a different process... Once dissipated just catch a bit of sunlight and you'll be fine energywise.

Well actually you are incorrect. Cloud types such as cirrus, cirrostratus and cirrocumulus consist of ice crystals, which are in fact solid. Particulates from aircraft exhaust, actually gather moisture and stimulate the growth of contrails, by assisting with supersaturations.

You are correct however with regards to low and middle level clouds. Low level clouds consist of water droplets, and middle level clouds consist of supercooled water droplets (water existing below freezing point)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Fair enough, but the point was to distinguish between water and particulates of other things sprayed on us which you do not believe in but which are up there, at least in a lot of regions in NATO countries.

<<   2 >>

join