It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

What else can you give us?

Not a one line post

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"you just might have yourself something very real that almost mirrors what took place in two seasons of Jericho..."

****In fact the Illuminati uses Hollywood to brainwash with specifically planned movies and TV programs. Its not by accident. I happen to know this for a fact. You are absolutly correct. In the real world today, they are planning for another 911 that will dwarf 911. This month they have just passed a bill authorizing the FEMA concentration camps that many of us have been warning people about for years. There are over 3,000 of these camps nationwide. H.R. 645 was put before the senate to pass.

www.govtrack.us...

The Real ID Card Act was pushed back to 2009 from previously May 2008.

There are over 1,000,000 ++ UN and Russian troops positioned in the US now. The Chinese, North Korean and Russian troops are in Mexico. Right now they are working to destroy Mexico's economy so that it will collaspe and blaming on the drug war which is a lie. Russians are in South America, Cuba, Canadian border and Alaska. The CIA has been organizing street gangs, specifically MS-13 and the LGF to start a crime wave in at least 3,500 + cities nationwide. This will cause Americans to agree with a declared national emergency and martial law. This will be the fourth bonified planned military coup of the U.S. Government by the Illuminati.

Nukes if need be will come from nuke subs off the eastern and western shores. They will release a deadly strain of FLU from the chemtrails being sprayed. Now, this is not a Hollywood Movie as the info and sources are real world. get ready. once the dollar crashes it will be worth nothing. Banks will close and people will raid the markets. crime wave will start and we will want martial law. Then we will move into the UN as just another member of the New World Order. This is all supported by sources and research. I never saw the series because I was in the Congo on a State Department project.......for over one year in 2006-2007. I'm giving you what is actually planned in real life.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
How on earth do you even get access to any nuke without it being signed off by a very senior power?

The simple answer is, it's impossible. Every year they bring in the Navy SEALS to conduct breach assessments. They hit a facility from every angle looking for vulnerabilities. Obviously, no rounds are fired. It's just a way to make sure our munitions are very safe, and they are. The systems overlap. No one gains entry without authorization from the Squadron Commander (in this case, a Colonel for either the 5th Bomb Wing or the 91st Missile). That information goes right to a file the Secretary of Defense reads. This is a very very hardcore system. No one just walks in. Period.

The security in these places is supposed to be immense, and yet we're expected to believe that a bunch of AF guys accidentally gained access to nuclear weapons, loaded them up, and flew across the country, and all simply through Human Error?

Here's the thing. These warheads were inside cruise missiles. It's not like they were laying around and someone decided to put them on a B-52. They were inside cruise missiles. Cruise missiles can have many different warhead configurations. They look like airplanes when they have been fired. Someone mounted nuclear warheads in these cruise missiles, which you can't see from the outside of the missile. Who that is, isn't known (very fishy), and then they were stored in the wrong area. The people mounting them, never suspected nukes were inside.

The first error is obviously taking real nukes from one secure location instead of dummy missiles from another. But this simply cannot happen.

The real question is who did the mounting of the nukes inside the cruise missiles and then place them in the less secure storage depot? That's what I'd want to know. It's the one aspect of this whole thing that gets under my skin. It simple shouldn't have happened...unless it was specifically ordered. If that's the case, no less than ten people knew.

Surely a person of high rank would have to have an order from above just to gain access these weapons, and then supervise their transport. And he didn't ask any questions? I find that hard to believe.

I won't go into details here, for obvious reasons, but I'll say this. There's a huge precession whenever a nuke is moved. It involves multiple agencies and extremely strict security being in place the second the storage doors are opened to the time they are mounted on the B-52's. It's very hardcore. But, if the rounds were placed in cruise missiles and in the wrong depot, that would be handled with little fanfare.

And the fact that not all discussion and investigation of this was done in a public forum makes it even more suspicious.

That's just the military way with nukes, the less other countries know...

They'd already admitted that there had been massive failures, so what else is there to hide from the public if that is all it was, an error?

Most of the people doing the work had no idea what they were handling. It all goes back to who switched the warheads. Accounting for them not going back into the vault is what gets me, it's a huge process. Had to have come from very high up.

I stand by my assessment that a government agency is up to something, and they either tried to make a nuke "unaccounted for" (or perhaps succeeded), or it was a practice run for a leg of a plan.

If that were true though, why wait all this time to use it?

I think these guys on the ground knew what they were doing under orders. And someone found it all a bit too suspicious, had a conscience, and blabbed about it in an effort to warn the public. The person who did this was probably the first unfortunate guy to die in mysterious circumstances.

The people who died wouldn't have been the ones that knew.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
I have a question but being uninformed on the subject the answer might seem a little obvious to some so i apolagise in advance but i was just curious as to wether a nuke missing means just one warhead or a device that carries multiple warheads?

Thanks.

The munitions in question where cruise missiles. These are only capable of holding one warhead inside them. ICBM's hold multiple warheads (maximum three per missile based upon the START II treaty)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is no possibility of an accidental misplacement of a nuke.
None.

In the words of a former nuke pilot: It would be easier to move the Empire State Building and Oklahoma to Antarctica over night undetected than to steal or move a nuke with out authorization.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Having worked in Hollywood for nearly five years (DreamWorks, Disney, Warner Bros) I will say that while the entertainment industry isn't a direct arm of any given group, there are definitely ideas that are salted in and encouraged from time to time. These ideas tend to take on a life of their own and don't necessarily always follow the exact plan (unless government/millitary access and equipment is needed... then it tends to be a whole different story) but certain ideas are planted and allowed to grow.

As for the rest of your post, it is frightening and chilling in its plausibility. Many of these seemingly "unconnected" threads have existed for years in some cases. All of the cover stories have become something along the lines of "common knowledge" in MSM stories. The populace is already terrified of flu, terrorists, economic collapse, etc. The people are cynical and have a general feeling that government, the way it is, doesn't work. The majority has already shown that, if pressed, they are more than willing to roll right over, abandon the constitution and the bill of rights, and allow for drastic and extreme measures. If ever the American public has been kept on their heels and softened up for the knock-out blow, it is now. If your scenario comes to pass... even portions of it... it will all be over before we even know that we lost.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One thing a military friend told me was that there are no mistakes in the military, if somethings sounds fishy, just keep you mouth shut and you'll live to see your pension.

Something always struck me as odd too. He said that equipment and ammunition dissapears all the time, never knew what to say. Another one of lifes mystery.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are mistakes made in the military all the time. They are still humans, and humans make mistakes. If there weren't any mistakes then we wouldn't see pilot error plane crashes, or weapons being loaded wrong, or any of the things my father witnessed when he worked on B-52s.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They just completed his autopsy and found nothing unusual but are still waiting toxicology results. Read it in the minot daily news today.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Texcin]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I stand by my assessment that a government agency is up to something, and they either tried to make a nuke "unaccounted for" (or perhaps succeeded), or it was a practice run for a leg of a plan.

If that were true though, why wait all this time to use it?

Why do any plans go into effect at any given time? These are military maneuvers in a bigger battle.
Just as a certain agency has in the past worked for years in installing foreign leaders, selling weapons, buying drugs, supporting guerrilla armies, financing terrorism, assassination, providing training...
These things all took years of planning.

If I'm correct in my belief that this could be used as a part of Operation Northwoods, or a successor to that original plan, it would be organized and monitored like any other military operation.

You have to pick your timing well, have all your ducks in a line.

Perhaps there hasn't yet been a right time to attack Iran? Iraq and Afghanistan are only now stable enough to facilitate support for a military front against Iran. The troops are now already in place, ready to be moved from either side.
Both countries are far more able to be controlled and used as a launch pad.

Perhaps the FEMA plans have not yet been up to standard regarding the response to a nuclear event in the US?
People keep suggesting that FEMA have been upgrading sites, new legislation is being passed to facilitate their use.
It might be interesting to see which sites in which areas are being upgraded in preparation? Maybe that will narrow down any potential area to be targeted?

History suggests that war follows financial decline in an effort to boost economy.
I don't know enough about this to make the connections myself, but it certainly seems to be.

My overriding instinct is that this type of accident doesn't happen. It all seems extremely far-fetched that a nuclear device of any kind would be handled in such an accidental way. I don't buy it for one instant.

As you point out, these things are monitored and tracked with the highest security in place. It shouldn't have happened, in fact I'd go so far as to say it COULDN'T have happened, not by accident.

As for when and where, that's anyone's guess I suppose.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi a very interesting (if concerning) thread, sad indeed for the families if there is anything untoward going on here..

I did a wee search out of interest on 'Broken Arrow' events on ATS and found a few threads discussing previous events which might add further depth and discussion to this important thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

berth

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

If it is in fact truth that a weapon was stolen, one that would be in a cruise missile, then I think the ONLY consolation one could have is that it would be a very low yielding device. We're talking well below a Megaton. It would be likely to be in the low kiloton range, which would devastate a city, with actual devastation out to 5 miles, fire and blast damage to 13 miles (depending upon topography) and a significant fallout cone pattern of fifty miles downwind. If it happens during a rainy day, the fallout becomes limited to half that, with a much faster rate of decay. I suppose that's the ONLY silver lining I can give to this possibility, if it did indeed occur.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Sorry, but I couldn't read past page two, so someone might have stated this already.
First, Blue was a Security Forces member, not a bomb loader. I can speak from personal experience when I say that a cop (Security Forces) never touches a Nuke. He wasn't involved in the movement.
Second, you can turn down a set of orders as a first term Airman. It can prevent you from reenlisting, but you can turn them down.
Third, if you believe that anyone ever got a promotion because he agreed to reenlist in the Air Force, you're either 60 yrs old, or just not that bright.
Yes, people, and even giant organizations, make mistakes. Wires get crossed, and things get lost. I have a few Nuke stories I could tell myself, but I'd like to continue my 21 year career.
If you want to see base deaths, check out the people that die on Ft Hood ever year. They lose more to traffic than they do in Iraq.
By the way, I might be covering up for the government.....I'm also a Freemason!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueGrunt

No one has suggested that all those who have died were responsible for loading nukes.
None of us know the true facts of this story, but what we have seen is a remarkable pattern of UNUSUAL deaths involving people who were there during this episode, and not necessarily on site either.

It would be interesting to see what their mortality rate amongst serving base officers was previous to this recent history. But I'll bet you there has been a visible spike in deaths of officers in the short period since this event happened.

Sadly, I wouldn't know where to begin in finding such data.

As has been said by another experienced officer here, the handling of any Nuclear device is controlled at the very highest level. The chances for error should be nil.
Access to these weapons is highly restricted.
Every movement accounted for and monitored repeatedly.

This scenario doesn't just happen by mistake in my estimation. In which case, where did the failure come into play, and who signed a document (or documents) stating that
1. Nuclear devices should be attached to missiles and
2. That those missiles should then be transported unguarded across US Airspace?

It would be interesting to see if the same person requested both, and what their true job is and who they are in communication with.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
one of the links is broke but with the ones that worked you can see that its not 6 dead in 7 days but 4 dead in 2 months. one dead on 09/10/07, 2nd on 07/03/07, 3rd 07/17/07 and last between 08/30 and 09/10 of 07.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by questioningall
if I was in the Air Force, I would say - I do not want to be assigned to Minot, too many people die there.

People in the military are not allowed to turn down assignments. There is no way you'd be allowed to say something like that. If you tried -you'd be brought up on charges.

Thats funny I requested and received orders for the 3 permanent stations that I had. Yuma, Kaneohe, and Beaufort. Now my trip to the middle East was not requested.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

I heard Webster Tarpley say last fall that The B-52 was headed for Iran via Cheney's orders.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by interested-one

When I was in VT-7 we used to do some pilot training at Yuma, we had to shovel the runways there as they had no snow removal equipment. One of the worst places I had been because of that, they never told us that in advance and I packed no foul weather gear with me. LoL I thought it was gonna be warm. This was in the 80's, I sincerely hope that by now they have some snow removal equipment.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've been browsing the ATS forums for years but never got an account 'cause I never had anything to contribute. I have something very minor to contribute, so I'm posting it. The reason foul play would not be suspected is because it's Minot, North Dakota. I've lived in North Dakota most of my life and there are almost no murders, though I think they usually do tend to happen in Minot. Minot is kind of a shady place (lots of meth). Oh, and just so you're pronouncing it correctly, it's my-not, so "why not Minot?" rhymes.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Staging Nukes for Iran? By Larry Johnson 05 Sep 2007 My buddy... reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site... Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations... Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations? His final point was to observe that someone on the inside obviously leaked the info that the planes were carrying nukes. A B-52 landing at Barksdale is a non-event. A B-52 landing with nukes. That is something else. Now maybe there is an innocent explanation for this? I can’t think of one. What is certain is that the pilots of this plane did not just make a last minute decision to strap on some nukes and take them for a joy ride... Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran?

Right here, it says, someone on the inside, is who alerted the media about the nukes.

Besides, what is interesting, and I did not know, is Barksdale is a jumping off point to the middle east. It is an excellent question, why were nukes possibly going to the middle east. The question is... did they get there?

I have never heard where the nukes ended up at? Did they go back to Minot?

Does anyone know that answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join