It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infowars prisonplanet is blocked off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

infowars prisonplanet is blocked off

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.5.9
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
at 945 AM i tried to get on to infowars.com the page was blocked and was given the message above. then i tried another alex jones site and was given the same message. google, marketwatch, and youtube were all working....so is anyone else having the same problem or know whats going on. i dont think ive ever seen this message before.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Probably doing another site make over.

He is scaring a lot of people lately..
Scaring right into buying his DVD's and user accounts.

He is making some flow and probably putting another 68" TV in his Radio Room.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That message is usually indicative of server problems. And the fact that his other sites are having the same error (on the same server) points to that as well.
Doubt it's any "Funny business". Ya never know though.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that message only occurs if you are able to successfully connect to the website's server, but the server is unable (for whatever reason) to provide a page to your browser at the time.

This could be the result of a site make-over, a hardware problem, or many other things. But, one thing it does indicate is that access to the site is not "blocked off", in the sense that you are quite able to connect to it and it is quite able to respond.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ya he has been feeking a lot of people out latley. but he actually gives away thousands of his DVD's and posts his movies on his sites for free. i think most profits go back into his studio and movie making budgets. its not cheap to run two sites, run a radio show, and to make movies

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i talked of something similiar a week or so ago,alot of similiar websites are going down

weatherwars.info .......detailing how our weather is being controlled
rumourmill news forum.......keeps on getting hacked(because of morgellons info i suspect
some mind control website like e harassment.ca

looks like a crack down,they are getting scared,the people are learning to much!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It is still down and cannot even be access thru IP address so it is not a DNS issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am listening to Alex Jones right now and he said that the sites are down for maintenance. I think they go down just about everyday for about 30 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
500 server error is not a big deal. The server is still up, you are still connecting to the server, there is just an error in the software. Most likely they are updating the software as the maintenance.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

Of course he gives his films out for nothing, he splatters his website details on it, hooks the fish, maybe sells a few book's, but the real agenda I'm afraid that he's trying to sell you gold, Alex Jones is a fear monger

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end, The feared object or subject is sometimes exaggerated, and the pattern of fear mongering is usually one of repetition

en.wikipedia.org...

Alex Jones the Golden-End-Game

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hes trying to sell gold now? just like everyother AM show host...huh

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
disclose.tv has gone too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nope..... All working great at this end

2nd line

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i am able to access infowars; however, when i went to this link www.infowars.com... i got a error on the page. this was around 12:45 PM 2/2/09

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Probably doing another site make over.

He is scaring a lot of people lately..
Scaring right into buying his DVD's and user accounts.

He is making some flow and probably putting another 68" TV in his Radio Room.

ya your right

dont ever get worried about a website being down, ever

give it like 3-10 days

then if it doesnt come back in a few weeks, you KNOW something weird is going on and it warrents investigation

but seriously, if they havent taken alex down in the last 8 years, they sure wont do it now, ponder that

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by invisibleman11

Of course he gives his films out for nothing, he splatters his website details on it, hooks the fish, maybe sells a few book's, but the real agenda I'm afraid that he's trying to sell you gold, Alex Jones is a fear monger

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end, The feared object or subject is sometimes exaggerated, and the pattern of fear mongering is usually one of repetition

en.wikipedia.org...

Alex Jones the Golden-End-Game

Well, I don't always agree with him. But I gotta comment on this.

The market has lost how much? But if instead of being invested in stocks, you had instead been invested in gold, you would not be hurting today. Instead, the chances are your investments would be up. It's only $100 cheaper than it has been at max over the past year, and well over $100 above the lowest I've seen it.

I don't own such things, but I've been keeping an eye on it out of curiosity, and I hate to break it to you, but those who were screaming to invest in gold for atleast more than the past 2 years have been right on the money.

Really, the only thing you are doing is chastising him for having advertisers.

Maybe it will drop $600 tomorrow, I don't know. But I know the people who mention gold have been right, and it's ridiculous to suggest it's a scam.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I never said it was a scam, it's right in the open, he gets people hyped up, gets people fearing everything like the OP, then him and his buddy sell them some gold, quite strait forward

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

You are absolutely right, badmedia. I usually don't even reply to these statements anymore, because you will find them in every single thread where Alex's name is mentioned. People should just believe whatever they want to believe.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Even if he DID have a goal or an agenda, does that negate the information he puts out?

You can listen to him or his guests without doing what they suggest or believing every word and opinion they share, can't you?

You do have your own brain, so hearing someone else speak isn't going to corrupt you unless you allow it to, right?

Stupid people that freak out and hide in a cave because alex is having a bad day and yelled a lot are more of a problem than him trying to make some money, which is necessary when you're trying to run multiple websites and radio/tv shows.

Seriously, give us a breakdown of the bad things the man has caused to happen.
Don't just say what you think he's doing, or what you suspect he's planning, tell us why we should trust you (everyone saying he's dissinforming people) over him.

How many millions of visitors, listeners, and viewers do you have? How good of a public figure/speaker are you?

Are you putting out a fraction of the information that he is, whether it's opinionated or not? Don't like his opinion? Ok, use your own, it's not that hard. The facts are still the facts, and he's the one getting them to the most people.

If I bought gold when he said to buy before it reached $500, I'd be very happy about it right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join