It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza victims describe how Hammas uses them as Human shields

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
article

They told the official Palestinian Authority daily newspaper that for years Hamas had used their property and homes as military installations from which the group would launch rockets into Israel, dig tunnels and store arms. According to the victims, those who tried to object were shot in the legs by Hamas operatives.

I know I know..."This is Zionist propaganda..." save it.

Hamas is loving the death and destruction they are causing on innocents. Israel must defend itself from these animals.

Please...any of you anti-Israeli pro-hamas people defend this. PLEASE try to defend this.

You think that last fighting was over the top, wait til round two that Hamas just started.

It is time for a Palestinian "serpico" who will turn on Hamas and let Israel dig these festering boils of humanity.

Go get 'um Israel.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This may very well be true... but nobody ever really debated the immorality of some of Hamas's actions.

They talked about the brutality and immorality of the Israeli response.

Which was to shoot through the 'human shields' without compunction.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

So let them shoot Israelis and then hide behind innocents? How many Israelis have to die?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why do people like you keep this up? I for one have never been pro-hamas I am pro-Palistenians. But to you it probably doesn't matter. I gues its ok for Israel to bomb Palestinians as long as they are held captive by Hamas.

Maybe we should have bombed Auschwitz and other camps where Jews were being held by Nazi military. Nice logic.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

How many palestinians need to die? The answer to both questions is none,except Israel takes a different view.They have all the cards and keep dealing the people in gaza the worst hand possible.Not a single rocket should enter Israel,they have the USA weaponry/technology to stop them with ease..but they dont...wonder why?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I cant wait until the tinfoil templar gets a load of this, that jew hater really annoys me, and to anybody that doubted for a second that hamas are the bad guys they can suck on this for a while.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I LOVE this.

"I am pro-palestinian."

NO outrage at the HAMAS shooting of civilians. NONE!

Just them JEWS shootin civilians.

The open anti-jewish sentiment is staggering.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw a video in 60 Minutes where the reporter tells of how the Israeli military uses the house of a Palestinian family for military purposes. They come and go as they please often in the middle of the night. They lock everyone inside the house, they sleep in their beds, and put the family in the kitchen.

No one is innocent....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anti-Israeli Government is not Anti-Jewish...thats just a blatant cop out to the issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So what are you suggesting? That the Israeli response was a good one? That it was any better than those who used these human shields?

...Or are you suggesting that Israeli life is more valuable than Palestinian life? Worth anything from 80 to 200 Palestinian civilians for each Israeli civilian?

Israel had the technology, the opportunity and the capability to limit civilian casualties. They decided not to. In some cases, it appears they may have decided to even be extra careless.

The unbiased, moral, and simple question would be: How many innocents have to die? Or even better, Do they have to die at all? Anything other than that is showing bias.

Also....hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Originally posted by crmanager
Just them JEWS shootin civilians.

The open anti-jewish sentiment is staggering.

You do realise that you are the first person in this thread to talk about jews shooting civilians? This is hilarious! You must be so extremely biased that you can't even see it yourself!

I ask you to answer these question, please, honestly. Answer it to yourself if you don't feel like posting it on this board:

"Can Israel do no wrong? Why?"
"Is everyone who is against Israel evil?"
"Is everyone who is against Israel a....heh....jew-hater?"

[edit on 2-2-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

NO... I am saying "where is the cries of rightous indignation at the Hamas terrorizing/killing civilians?"

The only cries are at the JEWS!

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thats because I dont expect anything more from terrorist scum. But a country that considers itself chosen by God, should know better. Dont you think? The terrorists should be held accountable I have never been against that... and now that Israel is in the region it should have a right to exist but with all the tech and power they have it seems that their tactics are almost the same as the terrorists..... only Israel can trigger its bombs remotely.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

And only Hamas sends people with bombs into sbarro pizza shops. The PERFECT remote control bombs.

You CAN'T tell the more powerful army to only use proportional force. That is insane.

10 pound warhead must have 10 pound warhead response.

1 dead equals 1 dead. 2 dead means you must wait until their side kills one of yours to respond.

In an area that is among the most densely populated on Earth does that mean you can't respond because you will kill to many innocents?

Wait until the fighting is in Hong Kong. That means no one can respond ever.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Until I start seeing "pro-palestinians" stand up and demand Hamas is taken care of (destroyed), I will never believe that anyone is pro-palestinian, but only anti-Israel (not just Jews live in Israel).

Pro-palestian means that you want what is best for these people. And what is best for them is to get rid of Hamas. Even if they did elect Hamas, many citizens get suckered into campaign promises and the lies told by those seeking the position - even here in America. I'm sure they had no idea that Hamas would destroy their lives and keep them back in the stone ages and refuse to allow them to live in peace. I'M sure they had no idea that Hamas would put their lives at constant risk by using them as shields or firing rockets from homes and schools and civilian areas knowing Israel would target that area. I'm sure they didn't know that Hamas would steal any humanitarian shipments and keep their people starving and in poverty. HAMAS KEEPS THEIR PEOPLE STARVING AND IN POVERTY - NOT ISRAEL:
www.haaretz.com...
thecanadiansentinel.blogspot.com...
rochester.indymedia.org...
www.reuters.com...

The innocent Palestinians got suckered big time and are unfortunately suffering big time for it. Hamas can not even be bothered to build shelters for their people. Why? Because they do not care about the deaths of their own people.

It is time people start standing up to Hamas and demand they be destroyed. You can not trash Israel and keep mute on Hamas. It is hypocritical and disgusting. It is wrong.

Pro-Palestinian means hating Hamas and the horrible treatment of the innocent people there; Not just hating Israel for defending itself AFTER numerous numerous numerous warnings that if attacks were not stopped, they would retaliate.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think I understand now.

You are saying it is alright to kill the Palestinian innocents because the Israelis have no other choice? So it is all okay, then?

reply to post by inked up

Hey Inked....again you may be right, but as it stands now, Hamas has done more for the Palestinians (and I'm talking in terms of social welfare, healthcare and education) than the Israelis have. You can't really be surprised that they have the support that they do, when the Israelis are not even letting in cement for Hamas to be 'bothered to build shelters' for Palestinians.
How would you suggest going about getting rid of Hamas? Shooting each one of them through the 'human shield' that they may have? Or shelling the entire building that they may be in? Or do you agree that a better method is required?

*Edited to add the link

[edit on 2-2-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by inked up

Holy Cow, a well thought out response. Nice job.

Al I was looking for was for someone to mention Hamas as a bad guy and not simply disparage Israel.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The reason that people are vocally outraged at Israel & not Hamas is for the simple reason that Israel is the one who has killed hundreds of women & children Not Hamas.
I'm not defending Hamas, I don't think anybody is & the story that the OP relates is disgusting, but Israel is the one that is mass murdering civilians.

And no matter how you twist the logic & somehow make Hamas responsible for the killings committed by Israel, it does not change the fact that the killing are committed by Israel.

And who came up with "Jew-hater"? That's got to be one of the most retarded terms I have heard.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Europe

Why do all these Israel-supporters cry foul whenever Aljazeera is quoted and when some obvious propaganda article is published in the mouthpiece of the Israeli governement, "The Jerusalem Post", then suddenly it's gospel and irrefutable.

Get real Aljazeera is totally more impartial than the Jerusalem Post! Jerusalem Post, Pravda and National Enquirer have something in common - guess what?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
An article about hearsay by the Israeli Jerusalem Post, hmmmm.

Nuff said.

[edit on 102828p://am2854 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I expect nothing less from you...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join