It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was up with All those Alien Super Bowl Movie Trailers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A definite theme came out of the Super Bowl Ads and Movie Trailers - Alien Invasions! Even the hyped 3D kids movie - An Alien Invasion Movie!

What is up with that? I found it very odd, that almost every movie advertised, during the Super Bowl, was all about Evil Aliens invading the Earth or a destruction of the Earth.

The other none Alien movie, is the GI-Joe - but I found that strange too, due to GI Joe, being a "super almost alien" type solider - able to do the impossible.

Also, to make sure kids even watch one of the trailers, it was hyped beforehand: "get your 3D glasses, for a cool movie trailer).

I did not know what the movie was "really" about until it was showed.

What did come to mind watching these, was the conspiracy that the govt. is setting us up for a "false flag" alien invasion, that has been talked about here.

Here are the names of the Movies that were advertised last night:
Super Bowl commercials: the movie trailers

Transformers 2
Race to Witch Mountain - Alien Kids in this one!
Up
Star Trek
Land of the Lost
Year One
Angels and Demons --- DaVinci Code's
Monsters vs Aliens - the hyped 3D movie for kids
Fast and Furious

Insert of Movie Trailer - Super Bowl commercials:

GI Joe-

Transformers2:

Race to Witch Mountain - This is about "Alien Kids with The Rock"

Land of the Lost - I am not sure, if this is suppose to be a funny movie or not.

I found the Year One movie Trailer - a very disturbing trailer also - was this suppose to be funny? Are we really suppose to go and see this?

Star Trek - did this show a destruction of the Earth? I was not sure all the destruction was of.

Here is the "Illumanati" Movie - Angels and Demons

Did anyone else notice that and think it was odd, that Hollywood will be inundating us with Alien Invasion movies this summer? Besides we have the "topping" of an Illumanati Movie.[/size=4]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hollywood is running out of stuff to make.
It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Why are they all going with "Alien Movies" and why was the majority of movies last night, except for 1 or 2 - about the destruction of the Earth or Aliens?

Why was that the "theme" of movies coming out?

Couldn't of Hollywood studios - done some "warm and fuzzy" movies for this summer and advertised them in the Super Bowl, then all the destruction movies?

Those movie trailers last night - immediately "stressed" me, why - do we have to have "stressful" type movies coming out to watch - especially during these days and times?

I think it is very odd, personally.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I did notice the theme last night, but I honestly attributed it to them needing something to distract citizens from the very real problems of the days ahead. The bigger the need for distraction, the more sensational the entertainment. It could also have something to do with the fact that aliens and ufo's have been receiving some media coverage within the last year, making the idea more popular than they already were.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Its the latest thing.
Maybe its going to make more money then sex does.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hollywood film researchers most likely scour the internet to find their stories. We all know how un-creative Hollywood is (same story, boy meets girl, something gets in the way of their love, boy saves girl, happy happy jumpy fluffy things fill the screen).

They only real way they have left now is re-makes or doing books.

On the internet though, there are alot of theories (especially on here) that are incredibly interesting, and plausible. What better way to get your audience involved that with a plausible disaster movie??

The thing that annoys me (and many other people) is they know that alot of people they aim for in there target audience haven't heard many of these theories, so its all new to them, thus shall be classed as a "greatly thought out film! Genius! Amazingly shocking story line!" And there it is, hard scientific research and hard theory work shredded down to nothing more than a story.
We can see it in the upcoming 2012 movie, which is informing audiences to google "2012" knowing that the first thing they will come up with is "END OF THE WORLD" even though it isn't (anyone looks at it, it mentions "end of time" which is always translated to "end of the world", when in fact its just a new time, for the Mayans and various other tribes and civilizations, to us nothing may happen)

Im goin to stop before i ramble and rant even more.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Angels and demons looks pretty good. Thanks for the trailer!

I'll be protesting the government by pirating it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's called Hollywood. This is what people want to see and directors want to direct. Star Trek looks really cool and no the earth doesn't get destroyed it just follows the history of the original. There was a nuclear war in the mid 21st century of a apocalyptic nature. Transformers, GI Joe, Land Of The Lost, Race To Witch Mountain, Angels & Demons etc... These are all part of the human imagination and of course technology. To me it looks like a good year for movies and J.J. Abrams is one hell of a director. I don't see a conspiracy here, but who knows? There a conspiracy in almost everything now days.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Pretty transparent. We're being prepared for the coming deception. That's why the Vatican has stated that there's other life out there and they're our brothers. The aliens will tell us they are our creators and people will ditch the true Creator who we know as God because it was removed 7000 times from the bible, but whose name is YHWH. Has been the same M.O. since the beginning, Satan wants to usurp and be God.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just more movies to come out in the expensive theatres where noisy people dont keep quiet with cell phones going off and commentary so as to interrupt the enjoyment of them so best to wait for them to come out on DVD and watch them in peace...and spend alot less since the economic times are rather rough.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Are People really that Naive?

You think it's just "More Hollywood Movies" or "They're running out of stuff to make movies about"

I got news for you! Look Alive! & Tune In!

The Superbowl is a grand event. They use this event, like the ancients at the colliseium to accomplish many things.

Last night they definitively laid their agenda out right in front of you. As always, people were busy stuffing their face, or were too drunk to catch anything that might really matter.

Why did Janet Jackson breast have a symbolic sun around her nipple a few years ago during their "malfunction"

Come on, isn't this "Above Top Secret"

Oh yea, It used to be.

Thank you OP....S&F my friend

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

You are exactly right....

I think this thread that has 30 flags might add on to what is really going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started to notice something was very odd with last nights commercials...

And I will be discussing the Alec Baldwin commercial later on today.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Brave
Come on, isn't this "Above Top Secret"

Oh yea, It used to be.

It still looks like AboveTopSecret to me. Are you guys this Naive to think up these conspiracies? Let's see, War Of The Worlds was on radio in 1938 and the people thought the world was coming to an end by aliens. War Of The Worlds has three movies out about it and still no alien attack. Then there's Alien, Close Encounters of a Third Kind, ET, Independence Day, Predator, The Arrival, Species etc... Still no aliens, still no doom & gloom for the human race. They make these movies for entertainment and you people try to make them into reality with your conspiracies.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by Solarskye]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Entertainment is a form of conditioning and acceptance.

The human mind and spirit is guided. We are glued to an idiot box that has been in peoples living rooms since the 50's.

I mean the 1950's!

Need I say more? It's 2009 and we have evolved sooo much that we still watch this same box that our grandparents watched. As my mother says, "My family liked the radio more than TV when it first came out, because the radio left more to the imagination."

No disrespect, I understand where everyone comes from but there is a reason why I haven't subscribed to a cable provider for the last two years.

I can form my own imagination just fine with a computer hooked up to the internet, I sure don't need the TV's help. It "helped" me for plenty of years.

Not saying aliens are real, I am saying that something will happen that people will accept, and I am not saying that it will even be real.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

I get ya. I don't watch the tube much at all. I like the discovery channel and a few others out there. I just think it goes both ways. Yes we could be conditioned and I know most have with the government, grocery stores, TV etc... But some imaginations go overboard and see thing that aren't there. Power is a mighty tool that deceives others in order to keep it. Maybe those trailers are saying something or maybe they just paid the mighty dollar to get shown to millions in hopes that they come and watch their film. I still think it's just Hollywood making films that everyone wants to see and pay for. In turn Hollywood gets rich.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

The point is, I would not have thought much of the trailers, had only one or two been of "Aliens" BUT with all but one or two being "Alien" destruction of the world and so on, even the KIDS movie!

That was strange, that is my point !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You can either take this information or leave it.

Fast forward---
Here we are 7 months into 2010 and wow....the 3d movies are-uh coming now aren't they?

3d tv, 3d video games by SONY (Peyton Manning and Justin Timberlake) commercial.

Why?
The original programming they(the ones you still say do not exist) cannot program deep enough into your mind with ordinary flicker rate from ordinary Digital or HD tv. It is still effective but not as much as 3d

What they are programming everyone for remains unknown..I just know that they are and the new improved 3d platform delivers effectively to your subconscious.

If you can vaguely remember the movie Avatar had some profound effects on some. AVATAR

Who is they you say?
Reptilians?

Never said it was reptilians or aliens, i just said "they".

Preview of 3d movies and more to come.

You say you don't like 3d movies and it gives you a headache? Its ok...HDtv and Digital will still work on ya.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Weird that you immediately thought it was an alien conspiracy that resulted in the increase in 3D movies. They've been around since they were invented in the 40's. I'm sure that the increase in attention they've been getting is due to the financial success of the movies Avatar. Everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and get a piece of the 3D pie.

That's like saying Parachute pants were a reptilian plot in the 80's and not just a fad.

new topics

top topics

join