It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - can we wait that long??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i pose the question - can we really wait as long as 2012 to see what happens, do we really think we are heading for some sort of climax event or even a shift in conciouesness and will we create carnage in the time between now and then?

everywhere we look there is massive reference to all sorts of happenings between now and 2012 (or even 2015 according to some). it is a hysteric craze that is not only filling millions of heads full of maybe false information and also generating millions of dollars to authors and wannabe spiritual messengers (not mention survival stores!)!!

surely there can only really be one true answer by 2012, even if its nothing?

meanwhile the hype is building every day and my god, by 2012 there surely will be self imposed carnage on the streets!!! this is way way bigger than the year 2000 nonsense and people are genuinly affected NOW that would normally not care or dismiss it.

.....my personal opinion for what its worth is that i would really love the species to evolve to the next dimension (as written by many especially drunvalo melchizedek) before 2012. lately i have felt the urge to be meditating and doing kundalini yoga etc and reading many books, all things i have never ever done in my ewhole life. something inside hopes and wishes and believes this may happen.

that smy 5cents anyway. heres hoping that if nothing great happens, we wont all go raving mad by then just thinking about it!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I agree totally. My friend and I were discussing this evening that we are tired of waiting. There's such an overwhelming feeling that something is about to happen. We're tired of hearing about it. We just want it to happen and to get it over with. I think a lot of people feel that things have to get worse before they get better. Well, I WANT it to get bad, just so we can get to the good stuff.

Anyway, that's my feeling on the matter.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I don`t believe you really have to wait just to see what happens. Just look around you at this time. It`s happening right now. As I stated in another topic, it`s not like that date gets here and a light switch is thrown to make it happen. It`s been taking place for a few years now. The thing to watch, is how fast events happen throughout the world. They start out like all major events you see, they occure every now and then. But as time goes by, and that date gets closer, you will see major events taking place at a higher and faster rate. By the time you get to the year 2012, those events will be happening so often and so fast, that it will make your eyes pop. It will be hard to comprehend it all, and many won`t be able to. It will end up being one major event stacked on top of the other on a daily basis.

new topics

join