It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO trying to create electronic credit system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It seems that the NWO is trying break america and wallstreet. I find it fascinating that they are trying to buyup all the gold right now from people. Why would you want all the gold? So no one could have anything to fall back unto. I also find it weird that there are a couple of companies out there now that are sponsored by the federal reserve to do the electronic credit system. I truly think the NWO is trying to collapse the entire banking system to force us into the Electronic Credit System. Afterall if they were to suscced then we would be their slaves.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by twistedworld

Yeah - it's so much more important to have people in wallstreet making an income that dwarfs the average americans right now...

Money is an obsolete concept anyway - the way so many have been worshiping it, always trying for more and higher numbers.

It's time to make things even across the board.

I'm for it myself.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Electronic credit system?? We already have an electronic credit system. The Bankers forced us into this years ago.

The majority of money, or realistically 'credit' in the world is in digital electronic form. In fact, I remember seeing a statistic once suggesting only 3% of the total money supply was in notes/coins.

This time is not about an electronic system, its about a worldwide system (or at least the next step in the process for them to achieve this).

I can't believe you are worried about an electronic credit system when we live in a world where an institution can create funds out of thin air, to give me to buy something (VIA A COMPUTER).

You do realise when a bank gives you a loan for $300K, that they are creating this money from nothing. (VIA A COMPUTER!!!).

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Who's buying the gold? And don't say "the NWO" Who is the NWO?
You can't just walk up to some random guy selling gold in the street and say "We're the NWO, we want your gold!"

It's all fairly traceable you know, so as far as I'm concerned you're full of it unless you can show WHO is buying gold.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Who's buying the gold? And don't say "the NWO" Who is the NWO?
You can't just walk up to some random guy selling gold in the street and say "We're the NWO, we want your gold!"

It's all fairly traceable you know, so as far as I'm concerned you're full of it unless you can show WHO is buying gold.

More than likely the Federal Reserve, and banks.
The elite would be the richest, and invariably that would be the banks.

The Money changers...

[edit on 2/2/09 by realist00]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by realist00

More likely the Middle East is buying it up actually.

Maybe even China.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I see a lot of commercials lately from businesses saying to sell all your gold to them for a small price.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
so money is more important than food and shelter to you folks?

that's flippin' weird.

I mean, they aren't rationing that. Sheesh. Should they be until you get your heads out of your pocketbooks?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well, I hear that Gold is a VERY important ingredient when one is making Computer-Chips, so that solves the Gold issue for me.

As for what's to come, well, everything as we know it will come falling to the ground like un-wanted hail, and we will see the rise of a new system, one that does not rely on the Dollar, only the Product.

Money is invisible anyway, it has no real meaning. It makes me sick when I wonder why our species chose to be governed like this.

Oh well, sucks to be the un-enlightened...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistedworld
I truly think the NWO is trying to collapse the entire banking system to force us into the Electronic Credit System. Afterall if they were to suscced then we would be their slaves.

They are. Want proof?

Wait until this collapses and see what they replace it with, Amero or whatever.

There will be no notes or coins whatsoever. It will be entirely electronic.
Cashless society. All going to plan.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
New York Times article -
source - query.nytimes.com...

Cashless Society Put to Test in Ontario Town

By KALYANI VITTALA
Published: September 30, 1997

Jay L. Strom and his wife, Margaret, have been selling sweet corn from a stand behind their century-old farmhouse near here for 20 years. But this season, for the first time, some local residents making their way along the country roads of southwestern Ontario near Toronto paid for their corn in a brand new way. Instead of prying small bills and Canada's bulky $1 and $2 coins out of their pockets, they handed over electronic cash cards.

The Stroms, like 90 percent of the merchants in Guelph, jumped at the chance to participate in the first community-wide test in North America of ''smart cards'' that can be used for small cash transactions.

A similar experiment comes to New York's Upper West Side soon, but merchants have their doubts about how well New Yorkers will take to it.

''If it works, we'll keep it,'' said Robert G. Caballes, controller for Zabar's at Broadway and 80th Street, which will participate in the program, set to begin Oct. 6. ''If not, we'll dump it.''

and

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief- www.independent.co.uk...

By Tim Webb
Sunday, 11 March 2007
Related Articles

Paying for goods with notes and coins could be consigned to history within five years, according to the chief executive of Visa Europe.

Peter Ayliffe said that, by 2012, using credit and debit cards should be cheaper and more convenient than cash.

Some retailers could soon start surcharging customers if they choose to buy products with cash, because of the greater cost of processing these payments, he warned.

Visa Europe briefed the British Retail Consortium last month on new "contactless" cards that can be waved in front of a scanner to make small payments.

However, the consortium dismissed this vision and claimed that card processing fees, which regulators are investigating, are still too high.

One member of the consurtium said that the estimated "interchange" fee charged to retailers amounts to some 4p for each transaction.

Nick Mourant, treasurer at Tesco, said: "There is a duopoly between Mastercard and Visa in the UK. Their setting of fees is anti-competitive."

I wonder if the decendant f the "Amero" and Euro will be what is rumored to be the "intangible digital world Phoenix currency"...

what would the slang for a Phoenix be? .... a "fee" ?

phoenix being a term aptly titled after reconstruction begins to rebuild a depression and war-torn world.. a word to constantly remind the people of what this money is used for.. to "rise again from the ashes".. and rebuild with hope.. etc...

I've also thought that the nefarious use of peppering money with some horrible disease would be implimented.. thereby forcing people to recoil at the thought of handling paper currency.

there are reports that show that a huge percentage of american currency can be tested and found to have traces of coc aine on them.. from people rolling the bills up and snorting it with them.
four out of every five bills actually...

www.livescience.com...
and
www.snopes.com... aine.asp

now imagine if some network of people that wanted cachless society badly would do the same with like.. anthrax or something worse.??...
insta-digi-cash.

-

[edit on 2-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The truly scary part about a totasl Electronic Credit System is the fact that the ones in charge can simply as the database administrator to delete your funds and you would have no record or recourse. Its a truly scary thought to have a system entirely electronic and when I mean electrnoic I mean no more currency. Heck they already have the system in place. Visa and Mastercard are the ones that take care of the transactions and the could fill the rols quite easily.

I also ask you to ponder why on earth there are so many ads on TV to buy your gold. Why would the one is charge want your gold so badly when there is no gold backing!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Because GOLD never looses value, our currency which is only paper with no backing at all can lose value at any time.

so they take your gold and give you something that at any time might have no value.

top topics

join