It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steelers Win Superbowl 43, 27 to 23

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Steelers Win Superbowl 43, 27 to 23

blogs.usatoday.com

John Madden and Al Michaels have just put Santonio Holmes on the horse trailer, making him their MVP of the game. He finished with 9 catches for 131 yards.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I live just outside the city limits, and have had quite a few beers now...but I just wanted to say...

We are the Champions

and...

Don't stop believing...there's been a lot of doom and gloom around here (like that's different). But the amount love in this city right now is enough to destroy the Bilderberg group forever. Pittsburgh rules, Pens are next. Go Steelers.

blogs.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I live in Arizona . I was surprised they went this far. They did not win, but they almost did. I am glad they did as well as they did.

Ama

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Don't stop believing...there's been a lot of doom and gloom around here (like that's different). But the amount love in this city right now is enough to destroy the Bilderberg group forever. Pittsburgh rules, Pens are next. Go Steelers.

I'll bet Arizona isn't feeling all that brotherly love..heh. I was hoping they would win actually just because they were the underdog.

Anyway grats to the Steelers,

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OH man, Arizona played a great game in the second half... I thought for sure they had it in the last minute there... (until my damn live feed connection dropped).

Great game... Congrats to the Steeler's Fans.

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
YaaaaaaaaaaaY!

Well done Steelers.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
That was an excelent game. Both teams played well (although there were way too many personal fouls for a game imo.) I thought they did excelent.

I was personally hoping for a AZ win but it was a great game to watch nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was born in pittsburgh and have lived within an hour of pittsburgh my entire 19 year life. I'm so happy that I got to see the steelers win 2, I wasn't around for the first 4. I love this city more than anywhere else in the world. Funny enough, I'm looking towards phoenix for residency when I graduate college.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

I've seen all Steeler Super Bowls (watching since 1972)(yes, the Dallas debacle in 05) but this one seems sweeter, maybe because it was the sixth. Lifelong Pittsburgh resident. And Cards, nothing to be ashamed of, you played a a great clean game and I have much more respect for Pheonix now. Well played gentlemen. Having said that, let's have the 'burgh go for 7 rings !

new topics

top topics

join