It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to launch war against Iran within a month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Israel to launch war against Iran within a month

www.youtube.com

"The Israeli Ambassador in Australia asks for the media to stop filming after letting slip plans concerning Iran. "

Israeli ambassador to Australia slips up and discloses possible action against Iran in a month. Apparently Israel learned that the lesson from Gaza is to launch another war.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This was originally taken from Digg.com

digg.com...

It honestly bugs me that he said for the man to turn off the camera, how can you say outloud in front of the news that you are going to attack. Its a good thing this went out so the world can see how these people act and play!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
that would be real dumb...."all we are saying is give peace a chance."

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
all we can say is bye bye Israel if this happens

2nd line

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Anyone want to make a bet that Iran is going to lose the war? (If you can call it a war
:lol

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Iran won't lose the war. Everyone in Israel would be slaughtered. You know why? Because NO ONE in that region likes them.

So Iran being attacked would be the ultimate end of Israel, and not to mention America will most likely not step in to help either because it has MUCH more to lose than Israel. The economy of America is already almost finished, and they can't afford another war.

Even George Bush told Israel that America would not support them if they attacked Iran.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Like I said do you want to make a bet. And state your terms.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The world seems to be more pissed off right now than i have ever seen it. So much going on, it's almost impossible to keep up with it anymore.

It's almost as if we are on the brink of chaos.

As i've said in other threads...

"I hope it all blows over."

But who am i kidding...

Everything seems to be falling apart at the seams.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Obama has recently said that he will write to Iran to discuss possible easing of tensions between US and Iran, given this background, I doubt if he will support an Israel invasion of Iran. Needless to say, Israel will not do it without US support

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If Iran blocks the seaways then it might become a US problem.

Iran could also fire on US warships. Then it would involve us. IF it HAS to happen, what better time than with combat veterans right next door?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You do realize that that entire region has hated Israel since its inception right? They also tried to band together to topple Israel during the six day war in 1967 and failed.

You are fooling yourself if you think that the US wouldn't jump at the chance to support Israel in a war with Iran, especially if the rest of the region is involved. Although we have a new face in the White House, we still have the same people / forces that are pulling the strings and driving the agendas behind the scenes.

I think that the entire world is looking for a distraction from the current economic crisis and this could very easily be the start of WWIII. That is what worries me most about this. A world war would really be in the best interest of a lot of world powers. Many nations are currently dealing with riots and dissent. This would provide a new distraction and Israel seems to be more than happy to provide such a distraction.

Israel has already illustrated that they really don't care what the world thinks of their actions with their recent attacks on Gaza. If they think that this will benefit their nation, they will probably go ahead with the action.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
this is the third thread on this topic.
I sarted one a couple of days ago and then someone started it after that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I don't care that someone has posted, I am pointing out my post as it has the transcript from the interview if anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Like I said do you want to make a bet. And state your terms.

Do you actually think that Israel is capable of winning a war with Iran. It can vandalise Iran like any bandit can with the help of the US.

Israel will suffer greatly and no Israeli will be safe regardless where they are in the world starting with their loud mouthed and vulgar tourists. In fact I would like to see Israel try it on with a country instead of constantly beating up on Palestinian refugees.

[edit on 052828p://am2855 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I tell you why Israel can never take on Iran. And these points I am about to make are well know points to American and Israeli leaders, that is why even America is hesitant at striking at Iran, Iran has the upper hand in the Middle East dynamics today.

1) Iran is a democratically elected government.
2) Its people are all united amongst when it comes to confronting outsiders.
3) It has a very large and sophisticated military with advance tactical
development.
4) Iran's Nuclear energy program is the source of national pride and Iranian
military will be expected by the people to strike back in harsh ways.
5) Iran is militarily more developed than the Arab nations in the ME when it
comes to domestic arms production. It produces everything from tanks,
subs, frigates, ballistic missiles, missile boats, fighter jets, satellites,
helicopters, radars, APCs, etc.
6) It has a history of fight ferociously and aggressively against aggressors
7) It has trained Hezbollah and since Hezbollah tactics were so successful
imagine how Iranian military will fare in battle.
8) It has a huge population, natural resources, and land mass which gives it
strategic depth.
9) It occupies strategic locations in the straight of Hormuz, in the Persian
Gulf and large borders with Iraq and Afghanistan.
10) It can choke of the worlds oil & gas supplies in the Persian Gulf
11) Flood Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon with IRGC troops and Basji militias
which number in excess of 12 million plus
12) It has stated that American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are not a
threat to Iran but an advantage to Iran because they are more of a
hostage.
13) They can strike anywhere in the Middle East with their highly accurate
ballistic missiles, and across the world through IRGC operatives and
Hezbollah.
14) Iran has the satellites to seek accurate targets across the Middle East
15) American bases across the ME would be under threat with ballistic
missiles and IRGC operatives for allowing Israeli aircraft to access
Iraqi airspace.
16) Iraqi would be engulfed with unrest unseen so far in its destructiveness
17) America and Israel will be alienated from the Muslim world to new
heights.
18) The European countries will refuse to cooperate with America and Israeli
arrogance and violation of Iranian sovereignty.
19) The Middle Eastern nations will refuse to allow American access to their
lands for a war with Iran.
20) Iran has the WMD to have MAD with Israel through its massive
chemical and biological stockpile which are enough to ensure deterrent
from Israel or America using unconventional weapons.
21) It has the ability to strike at Dimona and cuz massive radioactive fallout
22) Iran holds all the cards in the Middle East right now and is in a more
favorable position in comparison to Israel and America.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by FreePalestine]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why would anyone support Israel in something like this, unless Iran was to attack first.

If Iran attacks Israel first then so be it let Israel wipe them clean, but for Israel to attack first even under the retarded guise of pre-emptive action no moral or sane country would support Israel and they would deserve to be punished severely

In an all out war Iran would lose because Israel has 200 nukes but if it remained conventional it would be long and bloody for both sides and nothing good would come of it.

Iran does nothing but talk trash, if every country or person who talked trash was to get attacked for it then the world would be an empty place.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreePalestine

And that is why Iran is a nuclear threat to the ME, The US has tried to propogate Israel as the only super power in the ME and Iran isn't going to step down and allow that to happen.
Iran are trying to foster friendship with neighbouring countries and may be getting more support than Israel at the present moment in time.
Thats why on the news you constantly hear how close Irans nuclear threat is.
You never hear about Israels nuclear threat.
Israel would never be the agressor and are always the victim according to the media.
If I had that many problems with me neighbours I think I would be holding out the olive branch of peace or just move neighbourhoods.

There may be a vacant block of land in the US they could use.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FreePalestine

FreePalestine, I find your assumptions about the power of Iran to be a bit overly-optimistic.

Israel doesn't have to take territory in Iran to whip its ass. Therefore, the depth of field means absolutely nothing.

Iran can only choke the straits as long as they are allowed to by the US and others who rely on safe passage of that oil and gas.

Which means Iran could shut it down for a day, maybe two.

As far as the military power of Iran, there is more raw, total destructive power on one US aircraft carrier than all of Iran. I'm talking about total destructive power. Never underestimate what one modern nuclear carrier can bring to the field.

As far as that goes, one single boomer has more raw, destructive power than all of Iran. Just one.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@ dooper

Israel is so small that if Iran fires thousands of its highly accurate ballistic missiles it can take out every strategic target in Israel, it also has the satellites to pick those targets. Iran is not Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, or Lebanon, the fierceness of the Iranian military have already been proven several times. Look at how Iranian trained Hezbollah special forces performed against Israel now imagine how the Iranian military which is 1000X stronger than Hezbollah will perform against Israel.

Remember also if Israel strikes the the Iranian nuclear reactor and spews radioactive fallout the like of Chernobyl then Iran will be justified to strike at the Israel reactor in Dimona and Israel is so tiny it cannot absorb a radioactive fallout of that magnitude unlike Iran which is 100 times if not a 1000 times larger than Israel.

Lets remember that Iran will be the victim also in the eyes of the world and by Israel attacking the reactor and causing radioactive fallout it would have no one but itself to blame for when Dimona is struck and radioactive clouds blanket Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No, Iran will not be considered the victim in the eyes of the world. In fact, many nations are meeting this week to discuss options against Iran to preclude them from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Do you seriously think Iran can absorb 200 nukes?

Just how effective will be their counterstrikes after that?

Do you think after absorbing 200 nukes, that Iran even have enough survivors to field a soccer team?

Israel is not playing the BS game that Iran is. Israel is playing for keeps. They may be destroyed, but they'll vaporize Iran in the process.

As of this moment, Iran as a culture is living in twenty minute increments.

And if Israel can't destroy Iran in a counterstrike, you can believe that some of the other Western powers will.

Iran's problem is they already ran their mouth, and announced their goal of the cessation of the state of Israel.

You don't joke about such matters with Tel Aviv.

After all, no one is going to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. They are Islamic nuts! Fanatics!

The the best fanatic, is a dead fanatic.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have never heard of an Israeli fanatic

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join