It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this of been red rain??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey all,

Im going to post some pictures of a shirt that my daughter wore in the rain a few weeks back and would like some responses on what others think.

I have heard of things like red rain, but I live in Alabama and have not heard of such things in the US.

Anyways, she came in soaked one evening after running home in the rain. She tossed the shirt behind her door (the average child of course) and 2 days later brought it to me asking me what was the little pinkish reddish dots all over the shirt. I have searched molds and mildews and have only found red molds of mildews that grow in patches....but her shirt looks more like freckles, splatted on the shirt. One side has more spots, like the side the rain was coming down onto her has many more spots. You will have to click on the pictures for a bigger view because the spots are faint.

Ive emailed a couple people in hopes of a response on some testing on the shirt.

If you have advice on a mold or mildew that would grow in a couple of days from rain water that looks like these spots, please show me where I can find that.

There has also been a strange rash at her school they are calling 'fifth disease'. But when I searched this, I noticed that some other schools who had outbreaks of this a couple of yrs ago there was a doctor who tested 30 of those children and none of them had the virus in them that fitfh disease is from. This rash came around the same time this shirt thing happened and my daughter was one of the first to have it at her school...then quickly half of her class had it. I really dont want to go to a doctor and say hey, I think we had some red rain that caused these rashes...lol....mabey I am just way over thinking this stuff. But people talk of chemitrails and stuff and well.....I figured why not posts the pics and see what others think about it.

The pics are posted on my file at another forum, its the only way I know of to share pictures. I know, I need to learn how to do this.....I just tried to embed some of the pictures and it didnt work. If someone feels like being kind, they can take the picks and embed them if they think its worth their time. I would be thankful.

www.divinecosmos.com...

Peace,
LV

[edit on 1-2-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i left a wet white shirt for a couple days on accident but it didn't change colors, it just smelled really bad. not sure what happened to you though. acid rain maybe can change colors of clothes? I have no idea.

en.wikipedia.org...

nvm i seez them now

[edit on 2/1/09 by MoothyKnight]

[edit on 2/1/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is odd. And - I can see the red spots. : )
I'm going to ask around and do some research for you.
Something not quite right.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

I know its not real clear....it didnt make the shirt red...but there are red speckles on it....over a hundred Im sure.

Mabey save it and enlarge it....you will see them, I assure you. One shoulder of the shirt has over 50 speckles just on that shoulder that the rain was coming down on.

It the shirt wouldnt of been white, I would not of seen them at all Im sure. And if I would of washed it right away instead of being lazy
I would never of seen them.

They are there...you cant miss them, just enlarge the pics

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

HI ya boo,

I would appreciate that. I emailed a journalist that did reports of the red rain in India I think it was (could be wrong on location) but I havent heard back from her. I was hoping she would have it tested for me.

Ive been a little leery about posting this here, but I cant get it off of my mind so I decided to go ahead and put it out there.

Thanks!
LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey wow that is interesting, I was looking up accounts of red rain and found this to be interesting...Red rain India

I hope that helps, i'll be looking up more stuff too!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
oh i see the speckles now. Weird, looks like the red rain from that wiki article

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting. I'd ask a few local neighbours or friends or anyone else that you knew that got caught in the rain that day and ask them if any of it damaged there clothes. Sometimes pollutants can get caught up in the rain system through various means. Chemtrails could be an answer, but you'd think they'd of made sure it wouldn't stain!

Doesn't seem like it could be food or drink as its literally all over the top... wierd

thanks for sharing, hope you find some answers

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I guess the tough part is if I do find someone to test it, how do I know its trustworthy? I know nothing about the scientific stuff or how to even handle it. Im willing to cut the shirt to send off a part of it for testing, but I am not willing to give up the whole shirt, just in case they say....somehow, we lost the shirt or something stupid.

Thanks for helping on the searching of this....

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

HI ya boo,

I would appreciate that. I emailed a journalist that did reports of the red rain in India I think it was (could be wrong on location) but I havent heard back from her. I was hoping she would have it tested for me.

Ive been a little leery about posting this here, but I cant get it off of my mind so I decided to go ahead and put it out there.

Thanks!
LV

I think it is VERY important to follow up and to not take something like this lightly.
The general public is struggling more than usual with odd illnesses/ symptoms and
the illnesses are lasting longer.
The animal kingdom also showing signs of serious distress.
Has the rash cleared up?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You do right, testing shouldn't take more than a few centimeters. But it mite be expensive...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

We have very few neighbors...and it was about 10 in the evening, I am not sure if I could find someone wearing a white shirt that ran in the rain that night. My son ran in the rain that night also...but he is in that black stage...he wants to wear black all the time...go figure. His clothes showed nothing.

If its just a fluke, it is a weird one.

Thanks for adding your thoughts!
LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Could she have been under some structure that was rusty? Rust stains are hard to get rid of.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The rash lasted about 2 weeks. It is a blotchy laced rash and it makes your cheeks red like they have been slapped. They say you get a slight fever before the rash, which my daughter did have, then once you get the rash, you are no longer contagious.

It seems these rashes have broke out in many schools in particular areas since about 2002 and they keep calling it fifths disease.

The rash is gone, but she is still feeling weak and her joints hurt. I wouldnt of thought nothing about it all until I read about that doctor who tested those children and then labeled the rash as unexplained.

Ill find the link to that and post it

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

I live next door to my parents...about 60 feet in between the two houses. She ran from their house to ours.

Just adding thoughts as we go along and suggestions are made.

Thanks for the idea though, Ive been trying to use as much critical thinking as I can.

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ill go back and calculate the date this happened on....so if anyone wants to search the date that this happened.

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
you mean like alien red rain?

edition.cnn.com...

As bizarre as it may seem, the sample jars brimming with cloudy, reddish rainwater in Godfrey Louis's laboratory in southern India may hold, well, aliens. In April, Louis, a solid-state physicist at Mahatma Gandhi University, published a paper in the prestigious peer-reviewed journal Astrophysics and Space Science in which he hypothesizes that the samples -- water taken from the mysterious blood-colored showers that fell sporadically across Louis's home state of Kerala in the summer of 2001 -- contain microbes from outer space.

.. hey Leo.. for future knowledge.. you should just edit your origonal post to add more commentary instead of making multiple posts.

no need to waste space on the internets

-

[edit on 1-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thanks for the advice prevenge!

If I add more stuff, I will edit the OP and add it there, good idea!

LV

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by fill0000

We have very few neighbors...and it was about 10 in the evening, I am not sure if I could find someone wearing a white shirt that ran in the rain that night. My son ran in the rain that night also...but he is in that black stage...he wants to wear black all the time...go figure. His clothes showed nothing.

If its just a fluke, it is a weird one.

Thanks for adding your thoughts!
LV

If you haven't already, can you put your sons clothes near a black light? Maybe you will see the same thing on his clothes.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You said chemtrails....there is a chemtrail site by man names cliff carnicorm? (spelling?)
he has done testing on fallout from trails, has found something he calls desiccated red blood cells in them along with a lot of other things, like barium, aluminum, silica I think....not saying that is what this is though, but something to check maybe. A lab test may be able to tell, but I would only give a part.

Oh Jeeze! I just looked up fifth disease and found this, note how it mentions BLOOD PRODUCTS

B19 virus is normally transmitted by the respiratory route, but it occurs at very high titre in the blood; consequently blood donations and blood products have to be rigorously screened for the presence of this virus. B19 virus targets erythroid precursor cells and patients with chronic haemolytic anaemia are at high risk.

list.uvm.edu...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join