It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video -- The Definitive Truth About 9/11--Please Watch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wow! So it was all Jews and Catholics? Veritable little Storm Front you got going there? Sure you're not missing out on some other groups that might've been involved?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Did you watch the film? All of it?

And yeah there may have been other groups involved. But certainly no other MORE involved than the ties made by this film. I don't care if it was Aborigines in Africa, frankly. Truth is truth. Watch the film.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Did you watch the film? All of it?

And yeah there may have been other groups involved. But certainly no other MORE involved than the ties made by this film. I don't care if it was Aborigines in Africa, frankly. Truth is truth. Watch the film.

Oddly enough, I have better uses for my time than Stormfront-class hate propaganda. Of course, nothing I'll say will divert you from your screed. So you continue along on your rant. 'Truth' is not truth; it's a repetitious ranting about the same lies that have been debunked over and over again. You're all about reviving the Big Lie.

Oh and Aborigines in Africa? They'd be well-travelled. Maybe even part of the Conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If you did not watch the film, you are in no position to comment on it. End of story.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Must have failed at reading in school

I've never attacked you like this. This is what debunkers lower themselves to when they have no legs to stand on and their arguments get shot out the window. I'll give you this, you guys have been consistent over the years.

But, you failed at reading forum rules. Post reported.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yea please watch it before commenting. If you can look past the subtle anti-semitism you'll probably actually agree with a lot of the things explored in it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I had heard the story about israeli citizens in new jersey talking about 9/11 b-4 it happened, before. I've also heard two different stories about the pentagon incident. The first one was that the pentagon database was actually hacked right after 9/11, by a british citizen who was looking for information about ufo's. Supposedly, he got carried away and statred looking for ufo presents at the 9/11 petagon attack on the pentagon survailence tapes. Suppossedly, he hacked, copied and deleted the survailance footage taken from the the survailance cameras from outside the pentagon, and that's why it took so long for the govenrment to release the footage, because they had to get back the footage from the hacker. The pentagon was very embarrassed, and he was arressted held in britain for a few years since and just extradited to the u.s from britain about 6 months ago. So, I heard he's the man to talk to, because he knows something, but I don't know where he's being held. Secondly, I've heard that it is actually an Israeli F-16 which crashed into the pentagon. It's known, people outthere never try to bring to light the size of the impact on the building, and how small it really was, like....smaller than a boeing jet. Someone said you have to play the video really slowly to actually see the F-16. I'm not sure, but the video was probably one of the best I've seen yet on the subject. It just proves how big the anti information campaign really is. No matter what you hear, you'll hear about something even more crazy to discredit it. For example, I hope I never find out the meaning of what " Another 9/11" really means?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This was an excellent film. I have known about this information for awhile after reading the book "Stranger Than Fiction" but this film far surpasses that book. It amazes me how this movie has thinned out the 9/11 'movement' in that people were comfortable to accuse our own government and president so easily but when it came to clearly identifying the specific people behind it with much harder evidence then Loose Shekels ever did that they get scared away. Hopefully many more people will see this film and find out the ENTIRE truth behind 9/11. The people who died in those towers and their loved ones deserve the truth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join