It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of Attraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Do you want to understand the Law of Attraction? go here and order this, it will change your life!!

/4v4f

I've been looking for a really clear and good
explaination of the Quantum Physics of LOA and i finally
found it.

I stumbled across this website that promised to teach
you how to raise your "wealth conciouseness" etc. The
description sounded like LOA and i just had a
FEEEELING that i should read it. The whole webpage
was a hard sell, but i still felt like i should buy it. I hate
being "sold" things ya know?

ANYWAY- this book is amazing- it's got a bad title, (A
Happy Pocketful Of Money) but it really changed how i
see LOA, I feel like i'm inside of the whole process now.
I really understand the fabric of it like never before. This
guy explains Quantum Physics (the science behind
LOA) in a way that i am able to really understand! Thats
BIG! I really feeeel LOA now!

I wanted to burn it on CD and send it to everyone, but it
seemed wrong, after all, i am getting alot out of the
package of books even though i'm still only reading the
first one!

So anyway, i decided not to infringe copyright, and
instead send you a link to buy the course

I TRULY have found this book to be AMAZING
and hope those who feeeel it's right for them find it as
useful i did.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This sounds like you're just spamming ATS with this post. You joined ATS an hour ago and this is your first post. Sounds too much like those emails I get in my junk mail folder...

I know about the Law of Attraction, I know it exists and all that... You should've formulated your post in such a way that gives your own opinion and not in a way that markets your product. Also you put it in the science & technology forum. It doesn't belong here IMO. (even though your product talks about quantum physics)...

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i read the front page as far as depending on your attitude towards work and money,the harder you work the worse off you can be!............you remind me of a bloke i know in my local pub.he is the most inoffensive man you could wish to meet.hes good to talk too he isnt judgmental and he shares his problems with you.you could even say we are good friends.but what he dosent know is that the rest of us know through experience that while we are having a conversation with him hes wondering how to take the next pound of us.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others this is nothing but nonsence trying to part fools from their money.

Do you want to by some "eternal life oils" as well that will make you live for ever? Or how about owning the Empire State Building, its well within your price range....

begone spammer...

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OUch-

heres some of what i'm grooving about--maybe this will help you understand, if you know about it, how to make it work for you.

i think it's all so amazing

Quantum physics tells us that it is the act of observing an object that causes
it to be there where and how we observe it. Energy is the sub -atomic particles
that in turn make up atoms and finally matter. This energy exists as waves
spread out over space and time. Only when you exercise observation do these
waves become particles localized as a space-time event, a particle at a particular
�time� and �place�. As soon as you withdraw observation, they become a wave
again. So, as you see, your observation, your attention to something, and your
intention, literally creates that thing as a space-time event. This is scientific. In
other chapters, we shall see how to focus, concentrate, and guard your attention,
intention, and thought to create your reality exactly.
- I AM WEALTH. I AM ABUNDANCE. I AM JOY -
No solid object is solid. It is made up of rapidly flashing packets of energy.
Billions and trillions of packets of energy. They flash in and flash out of that
space where the �object� is. They do not just stay there. So, why does a human
body or a car look like a solid continuous object when we now know that it is
actually a rapidly flashing field of energy? Think of a TV image. When you watch
a movie, you see a person walk across the screen smoothly, yet in reality it is just
a film reel with 24 slightly different frames a second so your eyes do not detect
the gap between the frames. Even each of those frames is a composition of
billions of light photons flashing at the speed of light. That is what your world is �
a rapid flash that causes an illusion of being �solid� and �continuous�. Once you
understand what your world is really, truly, you start to understand it�s true
behavior and nature. You then change your view of it. And with your changed
perception, you change your creation of it. This is the first step to wealth.

Every single physicists agrees on one thing: sub-atomic particles, those
energy �packets� or quanta, are not particles in a particular point in space and
time, like a table or a chair is, but they are a probability that the y can exist at
various points in space and time. The act of us observing them converts them
into a �physical� particle at a particular point in space and time, and once we
withdraw that attention, they become a probability again. Imagine that the chair in
your living room is one big sub -atomic particle. This is how it would act: when you
are not in the house and not thinking of your chair, it would �vanish� and become
a probability that it can �re-appear� anywhere in your living room or anywhere else
in the universe, actually. When you come back home and you think of sitting on a
chair in a particular spot in your living room, and you look for a chair at that spot
where you wish to sit, it will magically re-appear! This is not some fantasy
magical story. Sub-atomic particles behave just like that!
The amazing thing is that all matter is composed purely of massive amounts
of these particles. Therefore, all matter acts exactly like a large group of sub-atomic
particle would. A chair�s �being there� is a result of us all watching it being
there and deciding it to be there. It is not a wholly independent existence. No
matter is a wholly independent existence � independent of the observer. As
some scientists say, if everyone and everything in the universe stopped looking
at the moon or thinking about it, it would not be a physical moon any more � it
would be a probability of existence. The act of observation makes the probability
become a definite thing and all other probabilities of it being elsewhere in the
same world a null existence. Continuous attention keeps it that way, producing
the illusion of a solid continuous existence of a physical moon.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
so if i keep concentrating hard enough on my black Porche 911 sitting in my driveway it will appear one morning when i walk out the door for work? lol sounds like a Tony Robbins seminar or Zig Zigglar

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What you mentioned, jordan, is one of the principle tenets of the buddhist philosophy: that nothing is truly "real" of its own accord, that everything is inherently empty, that belief is what creates reality:

"You walk in a dark room, on the floor you see a coiled object with a speckled pattern... A Snake!
You turn the light on but it was only a coil of rope..."

But before it was a snake, your perceptiona and belief changes everything around you to fit your ideas, hippie if you truly believed, not concentrated, that your beat up ford was a Posche then it would be a Porsche.

"The man next door is crazy, he believes that small blue men live beneath his floors and nibble on his toes..."

He's crazy, right? But that is only your perception, perhaps you are the crazy one living in a world where there are no toe-nibbling men in floors, but this is commonplace for "normal" people. Your world is made of belief, you do not hear or see what you do not want to hear or see, your sights and sounds are different from the next person and if you believe it, can't it be real too?

This whole thing about wealth is a corruption of Buddhist ideas, we believe that helping others is much better than personal wealth, that the whole purpose of life is to help others escpape this continuum of suffering.

XAOS

P.S. NEVER buy ANYTHING from a PLACE where they ALTERNATE between BOLD CAPS and otherwise.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Quantum Physics is not a bastardization of buddist principles, it's science. a big difference.

you said"This whole thing about wealth is a corruption of Buddhist ideas, we believe that helping others is much better than personal wealth, that the whole purpose of life is to help others escpape this continuum of suffering"

if you have discovered how to be change your wealth conciousness, and have more to give, more to use to fly to help build orphanges in poor areas, more to give to others who are helping those who need it, aren't you really LIVING the tenents of buddhism to the fullest? The more you have the more you can give, that is just simple math.

You are assuming that people who are wealthy can't be buddhist, and don't live to ease the suffering of others.....

something to think about....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jordan, what you posted about quantum physicsis something I've been discussing here for the past year.

The problem is the way you've formulated your first post. And there are other ways ppl can learn about the LOA and without having to pay for anything...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
yah- i know, i've read many books on the subject and and REALLY i think that it's such a complete change from what we've been taught our whole lives that it takes MANY different ways to integrate it in your life fully. I've bought books and i've read things for free, but this system integrates so many different ways of learning, through meditation, audio classes/interviews with coaches, and 6 different books, it really changed how I see the world/universe and it's workings. It's all based on science........

here is a good FREE explanation of the principle of LOA

www.sixthsense.org...

but KNOWING just isn't enough to make the HUGE changes that sometimes need to take place to create the life you REALLY want.

and i mean from having a GREAT girlfriend to having a career you LIKE to having a bank account that makes you smile. It is all Law Of Attraction....why not MASTER it?

new topics

top topics

join