It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of a thousand corpses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Damn this was a pretty darn good movie. anyone ever seen rob zombie's movie house of a thousand corpses?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah I saw it, I give it a two moldy dismembered thumbs up. Haven't seen Dawn of the Dead though. How was that in comparison?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i thought it was darn good so i bought the dvd.. rob zombie is the man!! the new texas chainsaw movie is also very good.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
never seen dawn of the dead. i wanna see house of a thousand corpses again already! maybe i need to check out dawn of the dead first? is that by zombie?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
No, but it's getting good reviews. Not that that means anything, but the local paper said it's one of the best in years.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I thought House of a Thousand Corpses was awesome for three reasons. 1.) All the killing was super funny because it was almost nonstop. The characters would walk into a room and there would be a dead body there. 2.) It was like every horror movie combined into one. 3.) Sheri Moon was in it, and she is super foxy.

On another note, if anyone has any of the Cinemax channels, it's on there all the time. I bet it's on right now, infact.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i heard rob zombie is at work on a second movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That movie was awfully sick. I think I got too into it , and forgot it was just a movie. I felt so bad for the people who were tortured.

new topics

top topics

join