It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformers Revenge of the Fall teaser Superbowl Ad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OMG! Its going to be epic, definitely going to see this movie. Love the ending when Optimus jumps on top of the Constructicons.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i was going to post this up too. Well you beat me to it. anyways here is some more information you didnt post up

Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) discovers something about the origins of the Transformers and their history on Earth. The evil Decepticons need to capture him for information.[3] The climactic battle takes place at the Giza pyramid complex,[4] where a temple is located within.[3] Lorenzo di Bonaventura explained the film will show the Transformers who visited Egypt before the pyramids were built, and "all our heroes end up here because of the Decepticons' masterplan." Furthermore, Egyptian hieroglyphs resembling helicopters and other present day vehicles in real life will be explained in the film as being depictions of those Ancient Cybertronians who visited Earth.[2]

wikipedia

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yay, let me identify them because I'm such a Transformers nerd.

8 Seconds - Longhaul, one of the Constructicons.

11 Seconds - Ravage, a small Decepticon that lives inside Soundwave.

14 Seconds - Sideswipe, who's figurine and design were leaked earlier this year. Arcee, the female Autobot who transforms into a motorcycle, can be quickly glimpsed behind him if you look hard enough.

18 Seconds - The new Megatron. He is resurrected, possibly as Galvatron, and is given a new body that transforms into a Cybertronian Tank.

24 Seconds - Devastator, the largest Decepticon. He is made by the union of all 6 constructicons.

His arch rival, Superion, will also feature in the film, and is made by the fusion of the 5 Aerialbots. He sadly didn't appear in the trailer though.

/Takes off nerd glasses.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
MUST see more!!! Been waiting for this for a whole damn year!!!

NICE!!! Love Transformers!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Now I can't wait until I can see a screen shot of how they make him look!

I had them all when I was younger.(puts on nerd glasses)
Scrapper, Scavenger, Mixmaster ,Long Haul Hook, Bonecrusher.

The Constructicons, so named for their group job of design, engineering and construction for the Decepticon forces, are particularly notable for their status as the very first combining sub-group of Transformers, able to merge their bodies and minds together to form the gigantic Devastator (Devastar in Japan). The individual members of the team include:

Bonecrusher (Demolitions)
He transforms into a bulldozer.
He forms the left arm of Devastator.
He is a brawler by nature and specializes in demolitions work.
Under this vicious personality is an underlying motive; he is a perfectionist at heart and wishes to destroy all he deems imperfect, including the Autobots. He would enjoy the extra potential for destruction as Devastator if it did not mean sharing the same mind space as his fellow Constructicons. Bonecrusher was also in the 2007 live action version of Transformers.
Scavenger (Mining and Salvage)
He transforms into an excavator.
He forms the right arm of Devastator.
He is an unashamedly pathetic Decepticon.
Desperate to prove his worth to his team-mates, he uses his one true gift - his shovel's ability to detect various magnetic, ionic, electrical or gas readings - to locate items of value, although invariably, all he can usually find is junk.
Originally to be named Scrounge, this became a derogatory nickname for him from the other Constructicons and Decepticons.
Scrapper (Construction Engineer)
He transforms into a wheeled front-load shovel.
He forms the right leg of Devastator
He is the leader of the Constructicons even though he does not form Devastator's torso.
He is a master designer who conceives the myriad structures the Constructicons assemble.
Although he is genuinely modest about his work, he is prone to bragging amongst his fellow Constructicons.
As indicated by a cut line from the original script of the Constructicons' debut animated episode,
Scrapper was originally to be named Gravedigger.
Hook (Surgical Engineer)
He transforms into a crane.
He forms the head and shoulders of Devastator.
He is the team's perfectionist second-in-command,
who considers himself far too elite to deal with most of the "ruffians" that call themselves Decepticons.
He is excellent at performing tasks which require extreme precision (including surgical operations), but the time he takes to perfect his work and his arrogance are his weaknesses.
He is known as Warnocker in Japan.
Long Haul (Transport)
He transforms into a dump truck.
He forms the lower torso of Devastator.
He is not fond of his role as transport, ferrying construction materials to and from on a Constructicon building site, and although he accepts its importance, he would much rather be a full-time warrior.
In a children's coloring book,
Long Haul is once mistakenly referred to by Scrapper's early name, Gravedigger.
Mixmaster (Materials Fabrication)
He transforms into a concrete mixer truck.
He forms the left leg of Devastator.
He might have a few chips loose in his logic center, judging by the cackling with which he undertakes his role of materials fabrication.
Although manic and erratic by nature, he is a genius of a chemist, able to mix chemicals in the drum of his concrete mixer alternate mode.
He has also been known to insert solid objects—such as cars—into his mixing drum in order to turn out new building materials.

Devastator and Bonecrusher where in the Transformers 1.
But If I remember correctly Devastator was the Tank right?

And together.. The team's combined form of Devastator is brutality in its purest form—his sole purpose is to destroy anything and everything that gets in his way!

Pretty badass.. Transformers 1 was a great movie.. And I thought it turned out great!

Reguardless many of my friends said it was just a LONG Chevy advertisment.. But then again I love Camaros

[edit on 2-2-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All I care about is that it has Meghan Fox in it...

It does...

We're cool... I can even take Michael Bay to watch her in action again...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can't wait to see this, the first one was awesome, The Transformers franchise is a winner imo. I think that movies with this theme will do well.

Can't wait to see more.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Haha yeah.

I've still got an Optimus Prime in his mint box :O The original one too. Should hit Ebay if I had the nerve to sell him.

I've got the whole sets of the Constructicons, Aerialbots, Stunticons, Combaticons and Protectobots in the closet there somewhere too.

Yeah, I was kind of into transformers a little bit when I was young hah.

new topics

top topics

join