It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Hundred Year Old Alien Spaceship?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Sorry about this thread guys... I thought it would be cool to join UFO area to see what news they have to offer... most of it seems bogus now.

It's really a bloody good thread

Also, I think Nablator gave up translating the page he linked earlier. I translated the lot and there's some VERY interesting information. Beneath the crater lies a long metal cylindrical object...

Alexander haste: - Now I'm one hundred per cent I can say that under the crater, we have identified three-dimensional object that has increased electrical conductivity. Its shape resembles an ellipsoid or a cylinder, the tip of which is located at a depth of approximately 100 meters. Down it goes to 600 - 700 meters. But, judging by the results, it is not made of iron, not from any other metal known to mankind. But the fact that there is something - a fact!

It converges with the results of the experiment, which for "manual" did the doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, head of the laboratory wave dynamics of the Institute of Problems of Mechanics Igor Simonov. - We created a model based on two assumptions - explains Igor V.. - There has been a blow to the hill and high-density solid body of cylindrical shape. At a certain depth of our object is stopped before reaching the underground cavity filled with gas under high pressure - the existence of such lenses is known to geologists. Gas, as the plunger is slowly pushed milled our target rocks at the surface.
Translation from Nablator's Link

The guy isn't claiming a UFO or spaceship and has no intention to do so. The interesting thing is that (if true) an unusual chunk of metal object is buried down there.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When the only photsos are from a paid subscription site I always and rightly so say FAKE. If it was truly an alien craft you think the military be there claiming it for themselves......and even if it wasnt you think something like this is going to be quiet in mainstream media I mean just think of the money some of these ppl working at the site will be able to get if they sold their story.....

[edit on 18-2-2010 by loner007]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org..." border=0>

I think I may have found the culprit

[edit on 18-2-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

What the hell is that?!

Is it Badger helping Toad reclaim Toad Hall? Scary mofo...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

The biggest difference is that we now know that crater from photo M1501228A is flat (as flat as a crater can be, obviously
) and what looks like a 3D central feature is just ground with different shades, our brains "see" it as a 3D feature as they do when we look at smiley.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well i've found this thread fascinating... S+F

Regardless of if it's a UFO, Meteor or giant mole
i have learnt tons about impact craters and this thread has reminded me why i signed up to ATS...

I missed it the first time round so I’m glad it’s been revived...

Sadly i have no real contribution to make to this thread apart from saying thanks

I will be watching as the "real" minds unfold the mystery

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by tarifa37

What the hell is that?!

Is it Badger helping Toad reclaim Toad Hall? Scary mofo...

That's a giant mole that is believed to have created the giant mole hill in the above pictures. Where is jasper carrot when you need him? Watch this(with the sound up) very very funny.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by spacevisitor

The biggest difference is that we now know that crater from photo M1501228A is flat (as flat as a crater can be, obviously
) and what looks like a 3D central feature is just ground with different shades, our brains "see" it as a 3D feature as they do when we look at smiley.

I think you mean craters like these.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ad5cd0265b4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e79809e6475.jpg[/atsimg]

You could be right ArMaP, it looks to me because of the shade really on a 3D spherelike sand dune or such for the lack of a better word, probably caused by the influence of Mars wind.

So it’s not because I don’t believe you but just out of curiosity, do you have a picture with a much higher resolution of this crater or a link to it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b64ba816eedc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19/2/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
It came from the sky about 300 years ago and landed in the middle of the dense Siberian forest and it is still there... what is it? There are no volcanos in the area not even any volcanic activity.

Some ufologists believe it is a crashed ufo partially buried. The objects dimensions are about 40 meters in diameter and 75 meters high...

What the heck is this thing?

admin edit: Removed copyrighted images from post at the request of the copyright holder. Please DO NOT post content from a "paid subscription" source on ATS.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by Springer]

Hi,

Thanks for a STUNNING thread! I was inclined to agree with the long standing rumour that maybe Tesla was responsible for Tunguska, but now I'm not so sure. Pity there is no-one Russian speaking here who can translate the following AMAZING video about the event! I just came across this video and it is WOW!

Sensation Alien spaceship found in Russia Patomskiy Crater Tunguska Event

YOUTUBE LINK -- www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: added yt link

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This video has been translated:
www.youtube.com...

My question: Where can I find any material created by the numerous expeditions? If tey determined a cylindrical object 100m buried deep in the ground they must have some kind of radar print out, why is that never shown? Where can I find it?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Lengthy article with pictures, dated 2005-2008 (?):

Anyone care to translate?
www.tainoe.ru...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Spekulatius
Lengthy article with pictures, dated 2005-2008 (?):

Anyone care to translate?
www.tainoe.ru...

translated from your link:

"Komsomolskaya Pravda" and the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences sent an expedition to the East Siberian taiga. Scholars and journalists have gone to one of the most mysterious places on Earth. And try to find out what it hides.

Scientists studying the mysterious Patomsky crater that Yakuts called "Eagle's Nest fire." The first results have stunned experts - radioactivity on the crater was two times lower than in the surrounding area. Explanation for this yet. In addition, the crater is still "alive" - ​​something inside that makes it go down, then go up. This was confirmed by an experiment on acoustic spectroscopy - with the help of a buried crater at the microphone were able to determine that between the blocks, which is composed of our anomaly, there is a huge void. So, thrown out of the ground rocks have not yet pressed at their own weight - additional proof of his "youth".

And another surprise, smacks of mysticism - the disappearance of an entire family of the Yakuts, four generations of which were permanent residents in the vicinity of "Fire Eagle Nest." We met with them last year and learned about their strange stories - all in the family heads of the families did not die a natural death. Now their house was empty. The impression that they had to leave their home for several months, and in a hurry - toys, clothes, axes and other valuable things in the forest are scattered in and around the house.

There is a video link @ www.tainoe.ru...#Патомский_кратер

www.pravda.ru...

Irkutsk scientists seem to have solved the riddle of birth Patomskoye crater. They believe that this is an interesting geological formation appeared as a result of freezing and thawing processes of rocks occurring in the Little Ice Age 500 years ago. That is a crater, in fact, is kriovulkanom, similar to that on Jupiter's moon Io.

edit on 3-11-2013 by 727Sky because: added last link

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have to agree, great thread!

I did some mining in my time, actually worked on a tunnel boring machine. i worked at a depth of 3440 feet. i saw what came out of the drill head.

I cant explain it, nor even draw a picture, but what I think your looking at is mining tailings. That's the stuff you throw over the side.

i just get the feeling that some type of digging was going on. If I'm not mistaken, that looked like shattered bed rock. And that means, they were digging real deep....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

here is a link to a VERY good article about this crater. the writer treats this thing very well, not "pooh-pooing" it.

radioactivity for 40 years. cannot be volcanic, cannot be a meteorite.
*required reading*!

siberiantimes.com...

and another link to an interesting article.
runknown.com...

freestone
edit on 12-11-2013 by freestonew because: adding stuff

edit on 12-11-2013 by freestonew because: yet more....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

FoxStriker
Its an entrance for extraterrestrial vehicles... Or it could be dirt moved for an underground base... just throwing it out there.

But there's no opening. No place for the flying saucers to get in and out.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

nablator

Whatever it is, it's very interesting...

I can't be only one thinking this:

Fringe "Observer Cylinder"

Art imitating life or happy coincidence? Haha
edit on 12-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join