It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Hundred Year Old Alien Spaceship?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It came from the sky about 300 years ago and landed in the middle of the dense Siberian forest and it is still there... what is it? There are no volcanos in the area not even any volcanic activity.

Some ufologists believe it is a crashed ufo partially buried. The objects dimensions are about 40 meters in diameter and 75 meters high...

What the heck is this thing?

admin edit: Removed copyrighted images from post at the request of the copyright holder. Please DO NOT post content from a "paid subscription" source on ATS.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Your link is for members only?
any other sources?

Any clear or good photos?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
OP this link requires a user and password to acces.

I'm very skeptical about this as i have never heard of this thing before, most certainly seems like host, can you provide another link we can take a look at?

I hope this isn't hoax though, would be great to research.

I smell a vacation in my future....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its pretty much just like ats but you have to join.
I will try and find more links but most of their news is exclusive.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Then it's probably fake, there's not such thing as EXCLUSIVE news on the internet my friend.

Come on now, make an effort, don't just randomly post things from other sites that require our members to go through hoops in order to investigate.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

It looks like a burial mound to me. If the OP can find a link accessible to all of us, then we could look further into the claims. Until then, I will think burial mounds.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Its pretty much just like ats but you have to join.
I will try and find more links but most of their news is exclusive.

Or made up perhaps??

If there are absolutely no other sources, stories or mentions of it on the net... that doesn't equal exclusivity..... usually equals BS.

Not saying it def is.... but with a crappy grainy pic, no details and a site you can't just "visit"......not looking good I'm afraid

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Could you at least provide a general location in siberia so we might be able to see it for ourselves using google earth?. If it has been there three hundred years hopefully it has not been covered by the encrouching forest.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
edit for duplicate post

[edit on 1/2/09 by logicalview]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's an interesting looking image. Can't find any reference to it online. Having tried a variety of Google searches without any success, I checked out the website UFOarea. You have to see it to believe it. Here's one example of the subject matter..

It was a hill representing the calm face of an old man. When he photographed it and examined the negative he noticed that the features had changed into those of a young man! What kind of technology were the ancients using to produce this sudden change? On the other side of the Atlantic ancients artists created a prehistoric cinema... The carved images become alive and move when the sunrays touch the rocks!

Another example...

Several people who visited this terrible place died under mysterious circumstances. Scientists have speculated that the valley is surrounded by some unexplained forces and destructive energy. The valley's exact location is being kept secret by the government. What is the connection between all the mysterious deaths and the ancients' use of weapons of mass destruction? Is it possible that this destructive energy is of extraterrestrial origin?

Does a members site prevent 'printscrn'? Can the OP printscrn and post more information about the image? A summary of the details would be useful.

The objects dimensions are about 40 meters in diameter and 75 meters high...
Whatever the photo's subject is, it's longer than it is high. It also has no diameter as it isn't a circle.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It's an interesting looking image. Can't find any reference to it online. Having tried a variety of Google searches without any success, I checked out the website UFOarea. You have to see it to believe it. Here's one example of the subject matter..

It was a hill representing the calm face of an old man. When he photographed it and examined the negative he noticed that the features had changed into those of a young man! What kind of technology were the ancients using to produce this sudden change? On the other side of the Atlantic ancients artists created a prehistoric cinema... The carved images become alive and move when the sunrays touch the rocks!

Another example...

Several people who visited this terrible place died under mysterious circumstances. Scientists have speculated that the valley is surrounded by some unexplained forces and destructive energy. The valley's exact location is being kept secret by the government. What is the connection between all the mysterious deaths and the ancients' use of weapons of mass destruction? Is it possible that this destructive energy is of extraterrestrial origin?

Does a members site prevent 'printscrn'? Can the OP printscrn and post more information about the image? A summary of the details would be useful.

The objects dimensions are about 40 meters in diameter and 75 meters high...
Whatever the photo's subject is, it's longer than it is high. It also has no diameter as it isn't a circle.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Kandinsky]

Hey, maybe this was the event/area/legend that inspired Stephen King to write "The Tommyknockers"?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was hoping some of the brilliant minds on ats would recognize what the image is, since nobody in ufo area seems to know what it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have no idea what that is but ... i think it's a hoax. A thing that big couldn't have been kept secret by the goverment

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think the state of Russia's economic situation in the past.
Especially post communism.
Someone would have most certainly dug it up and would be selling pieces of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Can we get a google maps link? google earth link?
That way we can check it out online. and on google earth when we get home?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think its a close up of a gorilla nipple.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If we're to accept the photo, most likely candidate would be an impact crater from a large meteor...would certainly account for the shape of it...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Perhaps this strange feature in the landscape is a Kurgan?

Kurgan (Russian: курга́н) is the Russian word (of Turkic origin) for a tumulus, a type of burial mound or barrow, heaped over a burial chamber, often of wood. The distribution of such tumuli in Eastern Europe corresponds closely to the area of the Pit Grave or Kurgan culture in South-Eastern Europe.

Kurgans were built in the Eneolithic, Bronze, Iron, Antiquity and Middle Age, with old traditions still smoldering in Southern Siberia and Central Asia. Kurgan Cultures are divided, archeologically, into different sub-cultures, such as Timber Grave, Pit Grave, Scythian, Sarmatian, Hunnish and Kuman-Kipchak.

A plethora of placenames that include the word "kurgan" spread from Lake Baikal to the Black Sea.

Sarmatian Kurgan 4th c. BC, Fillipovka, S.Urals Archeological dig lead by Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Anthropology Prof. L.Yablonsky, Summer of 2006. First known kurgan to be completely destroyed and then rebuilt to its original appearance.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If it's still there why doesnt some go and uncover whatever is covering it and find out for sure. Look's like an interesting place for a dig regardless of it being UFO or not.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've seen this before. It's actually classified as a meteor strike. You guys should try to find some news articles on this, as will I. I'll post again when I find some, but I know I heard about this and that it was a meteor strike. I actually think there is some footage or an image at least of the forest fire it caused.

Whether it is space rock or spacecraft still worth looking into in the scientific world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join