It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I am sick and tired of something repeatedly happening on Youtube when I post certain comments. I use youtube.com the most compared to any other site and I was watching some contoversial videos and people were ranting, arguing, and blah blah. The first time I truly noticed was on a Peggy Kane video.
I posted something like this, since I psent much time trying to study the Sumerian texts. "if you want to read about something that makes much more sense read through the hebrew bible and Sumerian texts and compare...",. I have posted something to that effect about 6 times on youtube. Just like that discussion on here about videos getting demoted in views or deleted even accounts about talking about controversial things. But my comments are being deleted very often, while others that are not saying much at all seem to remain.
Even worse i was talking about some stuff like this to a youtuber through youtube mail. after 2 messages back and forth I recieve a message the next day but don't worry about till hours later. I check again, but my message in my inbox is no longer there. So, I sent another informative letter to the person an wondered why it took so long and asked them. they claimed to have never gotten the email and asked why I didn't answer theirs? This process has repeated again.
I feel that somehow we will soon lose sites like ATS all-together.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't suprise me if they have some type of survelliance on Youtube or any other site where tons of people flock (facebook, myspace, etc.).

Just find it weird that messages are getting deleted even after you've read them
. That doesn't make much sense. As for each of you not getting eachother's meassages, I'd love to say bug but if it repeats than it can't be a coincidence.

As for there not being other sites like ATS around soon- you have to remember, there already are no other sites like ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Basically we didn't get to read eachother's messages. I saw 2 messages in my inbox when I left, I came back watched a video and never turned off my computer then when I clicked on my inbox. I noticed there was a messge missing there was only one and not two. After I sent another message about Sumerians, history, blah, blah. I got tired of waiting for a response and asked the person who claimed to not even get that message and they asked why I didn't reply to theirs they sent(the missing one). All other normal everyday messages and comments have no problems with but the controversial ones are disappearing quick. A fellow youtuber replied to me, and his comment was deleted. He left a comment on my page asking where did our comments go, because he wanted to ask me something.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by thehype16]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What an easy way to keep track of how we the people are feeling as a whole. Facebook, myspace, youtube, and other smaller but still large forums and message boards and chatrooms. Cheap easy and effective, and if the fed team assigned with watching the forums sees something that might lead to something undesirable for the PTB well so easy just to get rid of it and no traction gained, no one to "round up" etc.
I mean really do you think the internet has been allowed to remain so "unregulated" for all this time by accident? How about the newest regimes priority to ensure DSL service for our most rural citizens? Gotta watch those county boy rednect flag wavers the closest right?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i havent read all the coments but i think what i am experiencing is somehow related to whats being discussed. Everytime that i am on the ATS web page my laptop seems to download stuff everytime in the background. The bar underneath the web page it clicks and shows a dowloading bar. It downloads something in about 1 to 2 seconds and then it does it about 10 times and then stops. It doesnt happen when i am on other web pages at all. This is the only page that does that. Are we under serveillance

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You Tube is run by the NWO and greys. That is how they steal things from inside your mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If youtube is anything like myspace I'm not surprised.

Same thing happens on Myspace when I use to have an account there I would send messages that warranted a reply back so to speak but would never get the reply.

I might see it listed in the inbox but as soon as I clicked on it it would say there was no message.

Both myself and friends had this happen on myspace they way you describe and the way I described also.

We all just stopped using services like that because it is a continuous problem. Our messages that would get lost sometimes would be as simple as "Hey want to go downtown this weekend"

When I first had email in the 90's we had a similar problem with the email getting lost. I'm guessing it's due to bad coding or a minute possibility of a hacker but doubt that.

It is also possible that maybe keywords cause the message to be erased before the end user see's it too. I've never heard of this happening before but would make sense with all the crazy things the govt. is trying to do and pass all in the name of terrorism. So I can't rule that possibility out and if that were the case it would be very easy to do this.

Way around that is to create your own codex and send the message that way as long as the end user knows how to decode it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That would work. Dr.Rufus and i were working with mind crystals and sending our messages like that it worked great and nobody can read them.

top topics

join