It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can not escape and they will always win.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was reading a post that someone had put up concerning E. Rothschild and suddenly I had an epiphany.

I suddenly realized why people like him will always rule and we will always be enslaved.

Pictures that I had seen over a lifetime rushed through my head like the images said to flash before the eyes of a dying man.

Pictures of thousand of Jews standing quietly and peacefully waiting to be led back to their barracks being guarded by only two or three men.

Pictures of hundreds of slave being beaten and control by one white man with a whip.

Pictures of thousands of people being forced to starve while one man stood between them and a truck full of rice.

Once this was a mystery or not even considered and accepted as normal; a non-issue.

Look around the boards here at ATS. Look and listen well to what you see and hear droning almost non-stop from the MSM.

Ask yourself what is the one emotion that you experience most throughout your day; your life?

It sits right in front of your face. It will always keep us weak and them strong. It is so tiny yet undefeatable and they own it and by owning it they own you.

Even knowing the secret gives you no advantage. You will still lose and they will always own you.

People say that they will never accept the mark. They already have and they don’t even know it.

You can’t erase the mark. You can’t escape the prison they have created for you and you will contain to guard your own cell.

You can scream and deny for all eternity but the truth will remain evident by your actions and your deeds and you will continue to step into you yoke each waking day.

Killing the messenger will not change your fate.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And your point is?
???

EDIT - */end sarcasm*

Now I'll ask for real - what's your point? Because if what you say is true - then we're all damned and might as well just give up.

As for me, I refuse to subscribe to your kind of negative propaganda.

Throughout history people who think as you do were the ball and chain being dragged behind people who fought - and WON - their freedom.

Try giving freedom a hand for once instead of taking a free ride on someone else's effort, perseverance and fortitude to achieve it!

peace

[edit on 1-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
And your point is?
???

peace

Exactly!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I disagree. The ruling class is now playing for the whole bag of marbles but what they don't really understand is that the game is doomed.

No matter how perfect their plan, no matter how masterfully executed, no matter how powerfully in control; they still require flawed and defeated humans to carry it out.

The Jews eventually were freed and now have their own state and a burning desire to "never forget" (or return to their previous sheeple condition).

The slaves were eventualy freed and slavery outlawed (at least in this country). I dare say that the heinous condition of owning another human being will never be tolerated again.

And on that note; we are being insidiously enslaved, not with whips and chains, brandings and stockades but with money. Or more accurately, with the lack of it.

Like Esau, we have sold our birthright for a bowl of beans. But not all of us. Some of us are still zealous for freedom and, because we're all in this sinking boat together, the few will free the many. As always.

Tyranny CANNOT last. We may have a totalitarian global society for a while but the human spirit can not live without purpose. Freedom to discover for one's self what that purpose might be is the most basic of essentials to human survival.

Nearly half a century ago, perfectly healthy babies born in hospitals were dying for no discernible reason. The cause was eventually discovered to be that those babies who were not close to the viewing window where they could be coo'd at and smiled upon simply gave up. They needed love, attention, approval, acceptance.

Even a new born infant will choose death over a life without hope or love. Adults may take a little longer.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I agree historically the Elitists,have always shot themselves in the foot ,by tipping their hand and revealing that they never are trying to make a better world for everyone one and are only sacrificing others for their shallow pleasures,one of which is watching us die .

you should watch more Animal Planet if you think that we will always simply allow ourselves to be lead to slaughter..did you know that in some places Elephants have declared war on the human race ,and kill people in practiced organized attacks ?

Wolves are famous for doing this ..and so are people ,remember Spartacus?

there is a long list of heroes who refuse to go down without a fight .the current PTB are going to find this out. soon

you are right about the agreement principle though,it is based on our cooperation so if asked to make a choice you or some one else you love must die, just tell the PTB you chose them

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Jebus friend, that was a little bleak. I'm happy you had an epiphany but maybe you should be putting that thinking into something positive, instead of dwelling on your apparently un-changeable future.

If you believe there is nothing you can do, and they will always win, then you're right. YOU will never be able to do anything and YOU will always loose against them.

Don't be so quick to throw in the rest of humanity into your little equation. I do agree that there will always been people who have more than everyone else, and who will always want more then the next person.

But if everybody knew who those people were, and how they operated, we'd be a little more prepared for the situations they put us in.

Humanity is waking up, albeit a very slow process, it's all coming to fruition. You might as well be optimistic and try to find the positive during these times.

Your soul will thank you.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
First off, very good post, I like the way it's written, my stomach sank while reading it.

I think you're right. I don't know what it is, we've gotten so comfortable being controlled and enslaved. We're perfect students and all they're teaching us is to shut up and do what they say.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
I think you're right. I don't know what it is, we've gotten so comfortable being controlled and enslaved. We're perfect students and all they're teaching us is to shut up and do what they say.

I must say that I agree with you. However, I for one am not comfortable being controlled and enslaved. I most certainly will not do what the so called leaders tell me to do. I know some people who feel the same way, because for too long we have given the elite the power to control us like were robots.

There power is going to come to an end soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
I disagree. .......................................
The Jews eventually were freed and now have their own state and a burning desire to "never forget" (or return to their previous sheeple condition).

The slaves were eventualy freed and slavery outlawed (at least in this country). I dare say that the heinous condition of owning another human being will never be tolerated again.

Did they escape or where they just moved to a different tier of the prison when it fit the desired agenda of a member of the ruling elite?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

People say that they will never accept the mark. They already have and they don’t even know it.

You can’t erase the mark. You can’t escape the prison they have created for you and you will contain to guard your own cell.

You can scream and deny for all eternity but the truth will remain evident by your actions and your deeds and you will continue to step into you yoke each waking day.

Please explain to me how I have already recieved the mark.

What prison have I created for myself?

very broad statement you made which could in fact work to help people give up hope all together, I for one have not given up hope or dreams, and as long as I have both hope and dreams they will not beat me, brcause I have something money can't buy, and that is ME.
Take my home and car, take my job and my money and I will still be here.

So we can either be cowards and follow your advice, or be free.
your choice.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree, there is no point in sitting around just contemplating your very bleak idea of our existence, and the future of such existence.

I for one, refuse to believe that they will always be on top ruling the lowely surfs. If that were to happen, that means that human evolution, mental evolution atleast, has ceased to exist and we will forever remain as stupid and ignorant as we are now.

To me that makes no sense, every day i see more and more people doing amazing things with they're minds and awakening themselves to the true secrets behind the powers that be.

We may not see it in our lifetime, but eventually the people as a whole will rise collectively and grasp what is truly they'res. Everything, Equally For Everyone.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by munkey66

I for one, refuse to believe that they will always be on top ruling the lowely surfs. If that were to happen, that means that human evolution, mental evolution atleast, has ceased to exist and we will forever remain as stupid and ignorant as we are now......
~Keeper

Yet after all these years we are still lowly surfs.

After all this time the same families possess all the wealth and are still in control.

After all these years with all the grands awakenings we still are waiting for some superman some benevolent savior to save us.

You can refuse to believe that is something that you are still able to hold on to for now.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

No.

Someone paid for our FREEDOM AND ETERNAL LIFE 2000 YEARS AGO ON A CROSS.

He is Life and Life abundant and eternal.

He ALONE WILL CONQUER THE EVIL IN THE WORLD

HE RIGHTLY SAID--ON THE CROSS--IT IS FINISHED.

He is setting evil up for a final overt showdown. But it was settled on The Cross and proven settled at the Resurrection.

Evil will be vanquished and banished from the planet.

Evil doers will not only vanish but all memory of them will be erased.

The meek will inherit the earth--but that is not the wimpy--rather those of broken and contrite heart before The Lord who walk in humility before their God and their fellow humans . . . Not a lot of that in or out of the church these days.

Will have to increasingly be the case--humility--for those seriously wanting to walk WITH GOD AGAINST EVIL AND SHARE IN GOD'S ETERNAL LIFE.

Dark is getting darker. The Light will be getting Brighter.

The middle ground is rapidly getting thinner and smaller.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

very broad statement you made which could in fact work to help people give up hope all together, ...................

It is not my intention to steal hope from anyone.

If the picture I paint seems bleak it is because the world that we live in today "is" bleak and until we learn to be honest with ourselves and to realize that the world that we live in is the world we have accepted and helped to make.

We are very good at deceiving ourselves and shifting the blame and the responsibility of this mess on anyone or anything that is convenient or fits the argument at the time, but the truth is the blames falls squarely on our shoulders because we have done nothing but pay lip service to the problems that have afflicted our country and our government.

I am not stealing hope I am hoping to build a fire for the Phoenix.

I am lookiing for those that have the heart and the courage of those of the Amistad.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I didn't say they "escaped", I said they were freed.

Don't make the mistake of confusing freedom with liberty. One can have one's liberty removed and still be free. Freedom is a state of mind; a state of being; a liberty of the heart, mind and will, regardless of whether one has liberty of the body or current situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

I didn't say they "escaped", I said they were freed.

Don't make the mistake of confusing freedom with liberty. One can have one's liberty removed and still be free. Freedom is a state of mind; a state of being; a liberty of the heart, mind and will, regardless of whether one has liberty of the body or current situation.

Then why did they need someone or something to free them?

By your account they were already free so action needed to be taken.

It doesn't matter if you are free in your mind; it alone does not remove the shackles from your feet or replace the skin removed from your back.

They ruling elite are free also and feel free to keep you under their control. I am not saying that most people can't free themselves. I am saying they won't.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I agree. That's why people need to keep shining the light of truth because "the truth will set you free".

Most people do not know they have forfeited their liberty and their freedom. They may have a niggling insecurity that something is not quite right in their little corner of the world but they can't quite name the problem. Why would they fight for that which they don't know they've lost?

Those who remain free in mind, body and will must continue to shine the light into the dark places of the collective human mind.

In 1776 not all colonists wanted to be free of the monarch's rule. In their minds there was no need to rock the boat and insist on the uncertainty that change always brings.

The revolution did not happen all at once. It took many free thinkers speaking of freedom to enlighten the masses to what they SHOULD desire. They had a great gift inside and all around them that was going to waste from lack of knowledge.

Freedom is the natural and best inheritance of mankind.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

good post whitewave,so true

history is also a teacher in this regard,in that those who don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it

I'm not going to give up pushing back at the PTB ,mostly because I don't have to and I don't want to,I like confronting them.

and when we gain some meaningful ground against them ,I'll be just as happy that they aren't around as I ever was fighting them

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
His point is....there will always be slaves and masters, rulers and subjects, leaders and followers, wolves and sheep(le). "A leopard cannot change its stripes." And so it has always been, and so it is and will always be. Point.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
reply to post by whitewave

good post whitewave,so true

history is also a teacher in this regard,in that those who don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it

I'm not going to give up pushing back at the PTB ,mostly because I don't have to and I don't want to,I like confronting them.

and when we gain some meaningful ground against them ,I'll be just as happy that they aren't around as I ever was fighting them

Do you really believe that we will ever have enough people willing to unplug and fight to win back control of our country?

I hope that you are right. I want so much to believe that we will wake up in time and realize that we have been duped. That we will realize the hatred and derision that permeates our society is a tool that TPTB uses to more easily control us.

I want to believe that we are not so trapped in our little worlds of illusion and so afraid of the unknown that we will allow ourselves to be led to the slaughter without so much as a whimper because it is so much easier to believe the lie than to face the truth.

Believing the lie allows us to push the responsibility elsewhere. We can keep our head safely buried in the sand and wait for a miracle. If it doesn’t happen, well, we can always find someone to blame and to hate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join