It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden movie trailer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was surfing through ats and a movie trailer or something was running, but I couldn't see it anywhere, I was frantically looking up and down the page for the video but couldn't find it.

A quote from the trailer was 'you have the easiest job on earth, you smoke all day' I'm on IE, had no other internet windows open or programs and soon as I hit f5 on the page it stopped, so it came from here.

I usually wouldn't mind if there was a stop button readily available, or better yet it didnt just start playing.. anyone else get this ?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If what they have to say is all that interesting, then it shouldn`t be pushed onto everyone. If it is interesting, then people will go to see the trailer without doing this to us. I say if it is just an ad, then they should be dropped for doing this. They need to stop pushing their crap on everyone like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's probably from one of the ads.

A few of them really trespass on users -- there are a few that assume that if your mouse accidentally sweeps over them... or your mouse gets within 100 pixels or so that you REALLY wanted to see the ad.

The creators don't seem to get it that maybe you weren't interested!

new topics

join