It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia beheads man convicted of murder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
That theory kind of explains Israeli savages.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i'd like to point out that the criminals slated for execution in Saudia Arabia are drugged up before hand. Yep. They don't feel it, i personally would ask for some lsd or dmt. Go out tripping. Of course seeing as how its Saudia Arabia, there probably isn't any.

To whomever said it is a respectable way to go, you are right, in Islam it is anyway. i'd rather have my head lobbed off than lethal injection. Which btw, i've heard reports that people don't always get the anesthetic, just the paralyzing stuff and the stop your heart stuff. Which would be very friggin painful.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I don't know what to believe except that the government is already too big to control people and their freewill to be violent offenders. We've come to far to revert back to incivility from capital punishment.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
i personally would ask for some lsd or dmt. Go out tripping. Of course seeing as how its Saudia Arabia, there probably isn't any.

Not meaning to go off topic here, but what makes you say that?

As a matter of fact, we have everything here.. from ecstasy to mushrooms to ice to '___' and so on... just for clarification.

Third line on topic.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join