It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i have a posable point about the whole 11:11 thing and ppl saying what time zone... if you are talking about a alinement or selestrial event then its position will not be relative to earth, like sunrise, it is something that we all see and and it happens at about the same time for all time zones, so maybe this event will start at 11:11 and like the sun will effect the timezones at the same local time.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by talon

Well that's how it would realistically play out. If their is an even that is going to occur on 12.21.2012 at 11:11 GMT, it will happen at 10:11 in the next timezone over, 9:11, 8:11, etc... Technically it would happen all at the same time though.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"Everything takes time to happen. Our existence, even as a race, is a "blink of an eye" in the dance of the planets and stars across the sky. So saying that on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 something is going to happen of such a magnitude and quality to radically change everything (we hold dear or not) and after that moment things will be totally different, is to say the least improbable."

Being an astronomy buff, I have this to offer:
You may be right but then again, the light from the sun has noticably changed within the last two years. Jupiter has the measles. The ice caps on Mars are melting. A one-million amp flux tube has now been observed between Io and Juniter. Both Neptune and Uranus have had magnetic pole shifts. A huge amount of Amonia has disappeared from the atmosphere of Venus. The Sun is strangely silent when it should be very active. The Heliosphere around our solar system has been breached and some new energy/particles have invaded the solar system. All one has to do is look up. Venus has never, in my lifetime, been this bright. The moon tonight is so bright that one can barely look at it. Check the NASA site if you doubt me.
It's clear SOMETHING IS GOING ON WITH OUR SOLAR SYSTEM. I believe that the Universe is based on certain laws, based on geometry and standing waves, and that evolution is no accident. We are receiving pulses from the black hole at the center of our galaxy. These pulses are rare and will have a dramatic effect on the entire solar system and everyone who lives in it.
Since my early teens (I am now 62), I have felt that I was meant to experience something very important and that I had a role to play in the unfolding of this event. I believe these pulses (new light) are that event and we are all very lucky to be living in bodies at the moment. Bring it on.
Peace begins within and spreads into the world. Neorazolem

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have to start by saying i really needed to hear that... i needed a THEORY check lol +GoT Lost On The Un THinkable+
But when i read it, i felt a sort of balance, and peace... so hopefully its not just a positive ignorance.. you know?? lol But It Got Me To Think That Its More About A Natrual, and Soul Based theory.... ++

Originally posted by seawolf197
Great post Shakesbeer. Really well written. S&F

It is also my understanding that the crystal children that are born today are already hard wired for this process. With your unique abilities you may already be too.

It has been written that Christ "ascended" into the heavens. Heaven is coming, (I believe), as you have said above, or a much higher vibration. It is also been said that Christ had full consciousness, or Christ Conscious. It may very well be that if you want to make it with your current body to dancing in the streets after 2012, you have to be able to hold your higher consciousness in it. Right now, if we are lucky, we hold about 10%.

If you want to be sure you are going to make the ascension, everyone should try and activate their Kundalini's now. Beware! Like many things we have learned. Once you go there, you can never come back. I have read that strange things will start happening to you, and if you do not do it in balance, it can be painful and harmful.

Anyway, great post. If you have anymore dreams, please let us know.

+ Not Sure If I Posted The Quote Above Properly.. But Hopefully You Get The Jiss...+

This thought on how you need to completely become what you believe to be true, or whatever you have faith in.. you need to completely become that reality. You must generate full positive energy toward that belief, and it is so true that that is what will trail the later coming events
Im becomeing aware of that conscientiousness.. slower learner than most lol but i feel the internal connection and power ... the energy control we have, .. we all have. We just need to get in touch with ourselfsand learn to generate our thoughts into that energy.

+OUR FUTURE, WHATEVER DATE OR TIME, WILL CONCLUDE A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND HARMONIOUS LIFE THERE AFTER +

Love For All And Ever

..::: Sylent Truth :::..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Very intriguing Shakesbeer, honestly I'm glad I fought my initial urge to pass over this thread, you see before Jan. 30th, I was...on the fence concerning issues such as 2012, enlightenment, alien life, and the powers supposedly at work in our universe.

The reasoning for my initial change in thinking seems odd to me because I've never been a skeptic so to speak on these issues, it's just that when the more fantastical theories and stories come out, my automatic doubt kicks in.

So, what pushed me over the fence was a combination of 3 random things, I don't understand why or how I was lead to gather these specific sources of info. First, Disclosure Project Witness Karl Wolf's testimony, second, a story of an intelligent humanoid alien from Venus named Valiant Thor, and then, this OP which by the way was the first I've read in the 2012 forum. The testimony just seemed very genuine to me, the Thor story is mindblowing and completely relates and at points corroborates the OP points. continued...

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I came here, and finished reading Shakesbeer's OPs at 11:11AM, I kid you not. I found some very interesting reading through this thread, and I've been on a whole space/enlightenment obsession the last few days.

Now it gets very strange, I have a couple friends as well as my little brother that I've told all of this too, they are a bit younger than myself and I got an idea..."2001 A Space Odyssey", it's a personal favorite and only 1 of them had seen it. Everyone was enjoying the movie and really getting into the Jupiter scene where Dave is being given his "gift", you know the scene with the multi colored "tunnels", then, almost precisely at the climax of Dave's enlightenment my buddy next to me notes what time it is....you guessed it 11:11PM, lets just say I had to pause the movie for a few.

I am hopeful that what Shakesbeer and danman propose could happen will indeed, I, we, need to focus on positive for the future with so much negative in the past and present to get obsessed with.

Peace,
Jim

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You know your stuff. Especially about sacred geometry and the mer-ka-ba. I dont know anyone who knows anything about that stuff. Good work!

I dont fully understand it myself, but I believe in it. I have been aware just from my imagination as a young child that everything is holographic and all that is seems more like an illusion the more and more you think about it. Its almost like the void just kreeps up on you once you are in that sort of deep contemplation. A single object is the entire universe.

Anyway... I happen to love this theory as I have heard similar ones. Its fantastic. I honestly believe it can happen, but how it could possibly happen without us making it happen is the conclusion you have presented.

The magnetic reversal theory offers much of the same perspective. The magnetic field of Earth is said by some to contain human consciousness. When that flips human consciousness will flip which will give birth to the "Great Awakening." Though that theory is slightly different from yours and I will have to say that I am leaning more toward your oppinion.

You see the magnetic reversal doesnt really have anything to do with galactic alignment and in that theory we and the entire Earth will supposedly enter the 4th dimension which is where we came from. But yours states that we will merge this reality with that reality creating an entirely new reality, not simply going back to were and what we once were.

That sounds postitively and superbly exciting and extraordinary. Really this magnetic reversal was suppose to happen quite some time ago and it was theorized that we will experience an alternate fate because human consciousness is not quite where it should be to make the full transition. And the more I read into this sort of stuff the more I conclude that our fate in the cosmos is directly related to our consiousness. If we were completely spiritually dead right now you can bet we would have blew up ourselvs already, but we remain compassionate and I believe more poeple are opening up to the heart. And that is needed for this change to take place.

Well I have no idea. Im just speculating, but apparently you have visited the future so your opinion over rides mine. I guess we will see. I look foward to it.
In reality nothing wrong can ever happen. So whatever happens is ment to be and no matter what it is, it will be good.

I will propose that if you want this future to take place all you have to do is open your heart. This is really what its all about. These are spiritual things we are talking about. It is my belief that the heart is the holly grail and compassion is what heals the world. This advice I give to everyone, is the advice I follow and the only thing I can completely and utterly conclude as truth.

Follow your heart without hesitation.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
this is a great post with lots of really enlightening comments. thankyou.

over the last 6 months or so i have just gone through a complete change and i dont really know how it came about. until then i was just an average man , late 20's just living life like any other.

then.... one day i just decided to start meditation and yoga... out of nowhere...then i had suddenly all these questions about the future., life, 2012 etc etc...

since then ive been reading drunvalo melchizideks books about the flower of life and sacred geometry and am well into it all. (merkaba included)

its all amazing stuff and its great to know many others are awakening in the same light.

i truly believe whats around the corner is going to be amazing and i am glad to be part of it and this life...now.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
WOOHOO!!! Man.. I remember when it happened to me. I alwaysed had deep thoughts about life, reincarnation, death, reality, self, God, and so on and so on, but none of it really ever clicked.

It was like last year and gradually I just started to realize things. Pretty much with no effort at all. All I really had to do was try to come out of my shell alittle which I barely even did. But I made great realizations. About God, my inner self, reality, the Earth, and my 6th sense inwhich they are all pretty much the same thing. Ahh the world is the reflection of myself. Who knew? I did all along. Just didnt know that I knew.
WOO!!! HIP HIP!!! For spirituality!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Don't get excited.

Nothing's going to happen in 2012.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by clint flint
Don't get excited.

Nothing's going to happen in 2012.

Nothing? Do you have some sort of reasoning or evidence for your claim or are you just making your daily rounds trolling and posting one liners on forums dedicated to subject matter you obviously aren't that interested in?

I know, perhaps that History Channel documentary on Nostradamus and 2012 you dedicated a thread too just didn't do it for ya and now your going to wash your hands of the whole subject. Well, I'm gonna let you in on something, there is little to no truth in the media, the History Channel doesn't know jack.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by JKersteJr]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

To Those Who Say Nothing Is Going To Happen...

I agree with you in a way....

Many people seem to be associating 2012 with "fantasy", "super natural", or "paranormal". Seriously "nay-sayers", "skeptics", "non-believers" etc, I'm talking about science here. We all know physics is going places we just didn't know existed in the past, especially in relation to things like dimensions. So when you saying "nothing" is going to happen, I agree:

Nothing "super natural" is going to happen because this cycle is very natural

What exactly will happen to us as more energy pours into our neck of the woods and resonates out from our planets as we raise our consciousness(awareness)? Who knows. But I'm fairly sure life, deaths, & births are going to happen like normal, the "syncing" of our energy body to our new bandwidth of light I theorize will happen different ways for everyone, but probably with a lot of dreams & shared dreams for starters.

Scoffing at the "more energy" thing Mr/Miss Skeptic?

Well NASA is concerned with our magnetosphere being breach for some unknown reason. Which makes me wonder if that has something to do with people seeing these in Latvia :

Still Need More Energy "Proof"?

All of the planets are heating up right now, be-it because of a photon-belt, or sun-cycle, it recognized by astronomers, scientists, & NASA. More heat means more energy

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Aye.

Here's a good image of what scientists' have been able to prove, regarding current changes in our solar system: here.

I also did my part in trying to debunk the Planet X/Nibiru theory and tying it in nicely with the energy changes in the Handbook for a possible 2012 thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Thank you again for a great contribution to the thread. Here's a 600px width ATS-friendly version of what Tgautier posted a link to:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This idea is getting a little more attention in mainstream media/discovery channel type coverage, but most of them treat it like some joke. Where you would you suggest I start looking into this without the patronizing 'nice crazy lady' attitude most sites have.

Specific sites or threads that would start me off on the right track? Appreciate any help. New to this site...vaguely lost with all of the brilliant ideas you have.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by valedintent

Here's a great lecturer named Nassim Haramein and his Grand Unified Field Theory that is currently being publish by Temple Press Review:
Part 1 of 45

I agree with Most of what David Wilcock says about what's going on. A sort of "Convergence" of perceptual planes of reality via energetic increase of our overall relative frequency.

Here's his very informative lecture called the "2012 Enigma"

Google Video Link

Here's Joseph Ferrall discussing hyper dimensional physics:
part 1 of 12

Also, here's Richard Hoagland discussing Hyper Dimensional physics on Coast to Coast Radio:

Part 1 of 12

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get my mind into this. I appreciate the help. (Sorry I have to post thanks on thread, can't send messages yet)

The discovery channel stuff---do you think it's made more interesting for public excitement or made less scandalous so no one becomes alarmed?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by valedintent

Np and thank you for posting to the thread, I'm sure others have the same question you did so it definitely adds to the experience

I think Discovery/Science/History Channel stuff is an intro to subjects that take more then an hour to fully communicate. That's why I don't think all programs like those have a specific agenda for or against one way or another, they're kind of like an appetizer for you to go and do more research into the subject. Of course more controversial subjects are put to higher scrutiny & tend to be shied away from, but that's why the internet kicks so much ass

But this issue is going to become mainstream soon enough no matter what some may believe. There is a physical reality to all of this such as the image detailing the planetary changes illustrates.

Thank you again for contributing

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Good post my friend, I agree entirely. I'll definitley be there partying all night in the sky. still got to master that darned astral projection yet though! lol I watched a great video on youtube last night Kymatica 1/9, with Benjamin Stuart, search for it, outlines what most of you are saying very very interesting stuff. peace & love

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
12 21 2012 is not the end, but the beginning of a new world, and/or type of existence. The word apocalypse means change directly translated so don’t get to worked up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join