It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Amazing... to say the least. Thank you for sharing..
(edit to add... this is in response to your most recent post replying to me.. here )

I too have had an "eye opener". I think that what happened to me almost a year ago is, on a small degree, what you describe and is going to happen to everyone. I basically had what some would call a Kundalini experience. (Gopi Krishna describes it very well in his last interview... HERE ) I felt a pop inside my head then zoomed out and saw everything from the outside... literally.. all the way out passed our universe. (a full on OOBE... but I had consciousness "out there" and in my physical body.) ..... I actually just typed out a description of exactly what happened to me... buuttt... I think that everyone will have their one understanding of what is really going on... and they need to experience it for them selves.

I got a lot of understanding out of that experience but one thing that I understood very well.. was, well.. im going to quote you "spirit doesn't die and is eternal" .... and this is coming from someone who already decided that when I die I will just decompose and a there will be blackness for eternity. Just understanding that I WILL exist after this physical life makes this life so much more.... amazing! I used to be somewhat depressed and upset due to the thought of this life not meaning anything. Now, I understand that this life is just a small experience inside of a bigger one. I still get depressed about things.. but they are much easier handle.. and I think that if everyone else comes to this understanding then they would also be much happier which would end up making this world a more enjoyable place to be alive in. Dare I say.. heaven on earth.. so to speak.. hahaha...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As some posters mentioned earlier and linked some speeches by R.C.Hoagland and 2012, which if you follow through about relative content it presents some interesting insights in to Torsion fields, altered states of physical laws and non conventional physics that exist all around us, in fact maybe the real physics that make the sun shine, planets revolve around stars and galaxies formed.
Through some experiments he mentions he might have probably proven with an experimental method results which mainstream science cannot ignore. For instance identified the flux of energy between planets, the connection that astrologers believe it exists between heavenly bodies and our planet, for instance a conjuction with sun venus and the earth gave away energy flow that was identified with a laptop computer, also the Allais experiment where a pendulum would deffy its normal gravitational motion during moon eclipses, also a device by N. Kozyrev a Torsion fields expert physicist which was reacting to any energy buildup including intense emotions and thoughts.

What I believe 2012 might be.

That's my crazy totally unscientific theory about what the 2012 might be:

A hoax.
Make people believe something is going to happen so a huge energy buildup will happen and some dudes will use this excess energy for a magic ceremony to manifest something.

In 1999-2000 we all waited for the Y2K, and then Bush and then 9-11 happened.

What's "stored" for us in 2012?

2012 eve will be exactly 12 years after 1999-2000 new year eve right?

What is this, some kind of a new trend, or the dawn of a new kind of a pagan religion?

We the people globally by the MSM seem to be presented to two choices every now and then, either celebrate or develop fear every 12 years for a BIG NOTHING for Christ's sake! All in between we get constant doses of fear and anxiety for the world around us by the occasional everyday televised news. We are being conditioned for something.

Think about this people.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

You actually may be right... it could be just a big hoax by big brother. But that would mean that Terrance Mckenna was in on it... big time. And his timewave zero is just a bunch of baloney. And that also would mean that the Mayans are in on it too. They never say it is death to all humans though... just the end of an era. Where you are right though is that channels like the history channel have been talking about 2012 and only mention the fact that it is going to be the end of the world and everyone is going to die. And btw... 2000 was a legitimate thing... but only in the fact that computer programmers used 95 in their programming instead 1995... so that when it switched to 2000 the computers would think it was 1900 instead of 2000... they had all that fixed well before the new year though.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Did any of the Mayans came to CNN and discussed what they meant by their calendar? how can we be sure about it? It's just conjectures.

Timewave Zero:

Timewave zero is a theory that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. It is an idea conceived of and discussed at length by Terence McKenna from the early 1970s until his death in the year 2000. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, density of complexification, and dynamic change as opposed to static habituation. According to McKenna, when "novelty" is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as timewave zero or simply the timewave results. The graph shows at what times, but never at what locations, novelty is supposedly increasing or decreasing. According to the timewave graph, great periods of novelty occurred about 4 billion years ago when Earth was formed, 65 million years ago when dinosaurs were extinct and mammals expanded, about 10,000 years ago after the end of the ice age, around late 18th century when social and scientific revolutions progressed, during the sixties, around the time of 9/11, and with coming novelty periods in November 2008, October 2010, with the novelty progressing towards the infinity on 21st December 2012 [1] — although, depending on what input is given to the software, any arbitrary set of results can be obtained, much like numerology.

What we see in this theory is that we have a progression, which is quickening. Goes faster in smaller cycles as time progresses.
Actually this might be right on the spot about what might happen.
and another guy might also have got it right about unswerving the riddle of the Mayan calendar, I forgot who he's on youtube, I will search and post back.
He was claiming that the Mayan calendar represents consciousness cycles on this planet. Like timewave zero is an accelerating cycle, with smaller progressing eras succeeding one another, the final in which the Mayan calender stops is 2012, but why?
These cycles cannot be represented literally but with some accuracy. 2012 could mean an era of lets say 50 or 100 years aprox. around 2012. It will be the time when the human race will discover or a monumental first step will be in the right path on how to control time and matter!
If you listen closely about torsion physics, we might be heading towards that future really soon!
Discovering how to control time and matter puts us in a very favorable position. We can travel and communicate across vast distances and it can let us solve the problems of how to effectively colonize space!
Think about it! it is the biggest step man will make after he became conscious!
A new era begins and the old calendars are no longer of use. Everything then will be open to speculation. Man can literally write his own destiny! He will be free!

That is what 2012 must be about!

Other forces on the other hand that might be able to control time and matter in our local vicinity, but with some restrictions, might not agree with this.

Another note:

One Vedic astrology theory holds that [the] Yugas
came in to existence in the following manner :
our Sun has its 'dark companion' (description of which suits the description of a black hole). Although smaller thatn the Sun, this 'dark companion' is more powerful and completely balck. Nothing comes out of it, but everything gets lost in it. Dark companion revolves around around the Sun in ellipse orbit. When the Dark Star comes between Sun and Vishnunabhi, it inhibits its beneficial influence. At that time, the period on Earth is that of the Kali Yuga. When Sun distance itself from the Dark Star, Vishnunabhi is completely open and we have Sat Yuga on Earth...

From the hyperdimensional physics lecture of R.C.Hoagland in the link part1 from another poster in this thread.

Every blessing comes with a curse. Maybe this is the curse will have to endure and try to keep and hold it together to reap the benefits of our future ascension in consciousness and technology.
I am sitting in a computer typing words away that thousands of people might read and accumulated my knowledge of what to post by people I would have no chance of knowing their theories through the same medium by which i communicate.
This is a real advancement in human civilization consciousness if you think really hard about it.
Things are close.
Definitely.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Any time system is going to be arbitrary, 11:11 am doesn't mean anything to celestial bodies. There is no concept of time in space. We have to realize that everything we say and know is not shared with the rest of the Universe. If the mayans were around 5 million years ago with their calendars then it would be completely different. To understand time is to know that there is no beginning or end.

I use to believe in the 2012 stuff but you know what? It really will be just another day. Who knows all that could happen tomorrow. If you want spiritual enlightenment, don't wait around for it, make it happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

What I believe 2012 might be.

That's my crazy totally unscientific theory about what the 2012 might be:

A hoax.
Make people believe something is going to happen so a huge energy buildup will happen and some dudes will use this excess energy for a magic ceremony to manifest something.

I too have thought about this, that the actual real reason behind 2012 will be missed because we will have created so much fear we do manifest something.

As I type this its 17:11 in the UK!!

Its like we are told this massive planet is coming, an asteroid will hit the Earth, only the chosen ones will be taken the others will fry into the sun etc etc believe this for 3 years and some sort of mass consciousness will click in Im sure and divert us from the real reason behind 2012.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I must say, when I read from the OP that there would be big and long party after some "event", it reminded me of that dumb scene from the Matrix. You know which one I'm thinking of - the big rave where everyone is pissed drunk and drugged and the war drums are beating - incidentally the night before the battle.

Anyway, what bugs me lately is that damn December 21, 2012, 11:11 thing. Everyone is so dead set on it as if someone/thing is gonna toggle the switch and all of a sudden up is down, red is green, and green is blue........So saying that on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 something is going to happen of such a magnitude and quality to radically change everything (we hold dear or not) and after that moment things will be totally different, is to say the least improbable.

First off, that scene was in the MIDDLE of the movie, and what I'm talking about is more of ending sequence thing

2nd, that's just you playing up the "switch" expectation in your own mind because I know I for one didn't say that & if you don't agree with it why dwell on the assumption? What I'm speaking to is very much the symbolic meaning behind the "marker" of Dec. 21 11:11 2012. Does day light instantly shift colors when the clock goes from 12:00 to 12:01 ending the morning? Nope, but we sure have a good idea what kind of day it is by that time don't we? Same thing goes for this window of energy we're getting into. I'm sorry if "energy" sound too "new age" for some, but get over it, because what I'm talking about science. Even when considering magnetic fields, the torrents of electrons and charged particles they'll drag with them in relation to the center of the galaxy alone means we're going to be slamming into a all kinds of ions, particles, radiation, etc from literally all over the galaxy. That kind of environment can't help but affect the body that travels through it, don't you think?

This is one of the diagrams used to show the energetic flow around "singularity" at The Resonance Project but it's a good illustration of how "things" flow around a body.

That center section is where everything sort of churns, convects, and collects & we're starting to dip our toes in that pool right now...

Fun stuff...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
The surrounding light and feeling of complete contentedness sounds very very simular to the effects of too much '___', which is released while dreaming. Dont know if many people have it, but when your sleeping, you ever woke up to a feeling of a sort of static electric shock through your body? a really intense "fuzz" for a split second? Thats the effect of a '___' "overload".

Good observation, but I would argue that '___' is a byproduct of an event more then the actual event itself. If that was the case your peptides would be "you" then and what you're experiencing now would only be a chemical reaction....but we know now the chemicals and matter itself is energy vibrating at a specific frequency given order by some kind hyper dimensional source, so
rock on

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
The jewish star - um - yeah ok

Next!

-SLAM!- Goes the mind based on fear...

The merkaba or double tetrahedron is a universal constant and cannot be "claimed" by a religion or movement. That's actually you giving power to the concept of the "Jewish star". It's kind of like the swastika which has been used for thousands of years BEFORE the Nazi's but people single-mindedly hold onto their fear of the WW2 movement and give it to them because of that fear. For thousands of years it was a symbol of luck. Then the German's slapped it on their on their flag, started invading countries etc now everyone craps themselves when they see one for some reason....same obviously is going on with the "Jewish Star" which is NOT a possession of the Jewish religion by any means. In practical terms of life, it's the shape cells fan out as they divide for instance. So don't hand over the double tetrahedron to the Jewish religion anyone, just like we shouldn't just hand over the swastika to the Nazi's...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Okay now this is weird. I was just reading something about 11:11 on another site I frequent and then came here and straigh away saw this one. And I am not a "Woo Woo" person.

www.stevepavlina.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drea2up
Instead of seeing 11:11 on the clock, I'm always looking at clocks at 4:44. I often wake at 4:44 am and it began BEFORE I moved to an apt who's physical address is 4444.

I don't know yet what it all means, but I have faith that one day I will understand.

In the Chaldean system 4 symbolizes: D,M,T respectively which I find incredibly ironic enough

4 also symbolizes the "4th dimensionality" of time itself. It also symbolizes solidarity, mass, rationality, order, totality, and is associated with the "yin" or black side of the yin & yang symbol.

beyond that, I've been thinking about the whole numerological phenomenon and am theorizing that if these numbers are by products of hyper dimensional energy (YES that includes psychosomatic energy), then time itself might be getting warped around certain times & thoughts. Maybe the events themselves(these hyper dimensional waves) don't happen at those times specifically but they incline us to look at the clock and sync ourselves to whatever "real time" we identify as "reality".

So why 11:11, 04:44, 02:22: 03:33, 12:12, etc? Because those are fairly anonymous times, that can be universally applied in just about any given "scene" one may be a part of. Think about dreams when you've looked at the clock, doesn't it generally read one number straight across? Even if jumbled 00:00? Yes there are exceptions to that but I'm talking about in a general context where time isn't a factor. So theoretically "timeless" energy and concepts can use those symbols to enter this reality, even if as only as a synapses in the brain.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Sorry... but anything Richard Hoagland has to say I doubt highly first of all. I've listened to him rant and rave on Coast to Coast for 10 years and he has been wrong everytime.

Oh really? "wrong every time"? Please present evidence that would back up this claim. He has been spot on even on the time-line of how the info from Mars would be released to the public. He made a bet publicly with George Noory that Obama would win, his Hyper dimensional physics theory is being corroborated independently by a good deal of other physicists. So where now was he wrong? Mars & the Moon? By all means, present your crystal clear high resolution shots of the moon & mars to disprove him then, or how about your own studies that counters the mathematical, geological observatory probability study that the structures on Mars where not likely to have been made naturally...?

I'm not saying he's always right, I'm just saying I know he's not "wrong every time" that's for damn sure...

Originally posted by Alienmojo
I guess all I can say is I hope your right and something wonderful happens... but I think its just going to be another day brother. But don't worry, I'm sure some other astronomical convergence will happen for everyone to throw their hope on.

lol Okay Dr. House, that was ever-so-safely cynical of you, thank you...

Let me ask you this...wtf is "just another day" as everyone keeps saying? Seriously. Because I tend to agree, our perceptions of a "day" will remain the same, but what happens during that "day" is anyone's guess. Likewise, I've said time & time again now that 21st is probably more of a "marker" then a "4-3-2-1..." count down to the proverbial switch being thrown and a UFO, Ghosts, & God Galactic New years extravaganza party kicks off...but that would be pretty sweet.

The more the skeptics nay-say and obsess against the "fantastic" consciously the more they feed energy to it conceptually, ironically enough. It really is a futile argument because there really isn't anything to argue unless you think you're right. And I for one know one thing about these next handful of years: ALL BETS ARE OFF BABY!

and it sounds like there are quite a few people who would agree with that, anyone saying different is probably running from their own karma, fears/shadow, or is trying to sell you something.

Party on! and don't forget to have on your Conspiracy-master Tin-Foil Bi-tipped hat on for the UFO-Ghost-God Galactic New Year Extravaganza!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I believe you might have been talking about this video:

The Mayan Calendar Explained - Ian Xel Lungold

If so, I do highly recommend it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
But has anyone answered the question about the TIME ZONE yet?

Time zone? Anyone?

The time zone is kind of irrelevant as it's the entire planet that is moving through a section of the galaxy. That's why 21st @ 11:11 am is mentioned because it's the winter solstice where the prime meridian is at it's greatest distance angular distance from the equatorial plane of the sun and literally only lasts an instant. So technically we're starting to enter that belt of "wtf" right now, and the GMT marker of 12:21:2012 11:11am is the calculation/syncing point for our astronomical calculations, so we'll just have to see what happens. In the very least we're going to get some spectacular views of the planets together in the night sky. So the answer is, who knows, who cares, just keep looking up and you'll literally see when we're at the center....cept at 11:11 in the morning it's a bit bright to see much usually. But who knows it may just turn out to be an extraordinary day

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Hey I wanted to say thank you very much for adding the link to the thread that you have the rock seriously hard

Hoagland's theory on the election was pretty good. I was pondering that myself, how much of the synchronistic numbers that showed up in the electorals as well as other polls was more then just coincidence. Like wise I don't believe the "illuminati" is behind it all either. His theory actually dances around nicely with the theory I just posted about the number phenominon itself in this post here which is pretty nifty.

The other lecturer(Lungold) is pretty cool too, I love his very grounded presentation of events in relation to the mayan calender. very cool

thanks again

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Before any 'party,' there's going to be a lot of 'dark before the dawn' type stuff, regardless. Does anybody know where I'm coming from? Dark first, then Dawn, just like in creation or birth itself.

Hell yeah! I hear ya...it's going to be "weird" from what I've seen. Before everyone starts asking "well what did you see?!" How about I just put it like this, there's certain concepts that need to be reconciled in some way in order to manifest for us in a new way, these include:

- The recalibration of what we think of a "financial system" and revaluation of necessity in general.

- "Spiritual" awakening in the sense that it will be recognized by the global consciousness that things like "ghosts" are real.

- Third, Extra terrestrial existence recognized by the global consciousness which would include a deeper understanding of the "stars".

What that will entail and "take", is literally up to all of us here in the world.

I know a lot of people are worried about earth changes and if there are accompanying earth changes such as earthquakes, floods, etc due to whatever reason, then they're just going to happen. -shrugs- If there is anything we can actually do it would be to change our frequency (and maybe "polarity" in a sense") to a more nurturing frequency to allow a channel for excess energy to manifest through us as creation & awareness for instance. Your thoughts literally matter to your environment, so the more harmonious of a frequency we vibrate on the more it helps to facilitate equalization back into harmony then if you're starting from an agitated state. Like thinking doomsday is coming for sure and being scared out of your mind about it; then something does happen but not what you're thinking; and your mind was totally on Nibiru or a black hole, or whatever; you're not going to see the very real danger that might be happening around you. But then how is that different from any other day?
That of course to being opposite of having a centered & grounded state of mind that allows for and is prepared for whatever and calmly handles & over comes adversity.

I know people like to say "prepare for the worst but expect for the best" but I'm really starting not to like that because even within the belief statement itself it invites "the worst". So I've been saying:

Practically prepare for all outcomes, & expect only the best!

Hopefully the "birthing pains" will be quick and won't involve a bunch of people dying.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
NASA has been talking about some things that could affect us profoundly. increasing solar flare activity can enter the newly discovered breach in earth's protective "shield" that will allow disruption of our communications as well as everything else. Also the sun flips its poles every twelve years and the next time is 2012. Since earth's magnetic field is weakening and there is some migration already of the pole. there is also apparently evidence that other planets in the solar system are being affected. google any of these areas with NASA to find fascinating articles.

Drunvalo Melchezideck, one of the primary teachers in the world today of how to activate the merkaba field, has long talked about a possible pole shift. Now he believes that might be in our very near future and that that shift will also involve a dimensional shift. He says that a pole shift causes earthquakes etc. The Egg Shell theory suggests that the crust of the earth is fairly thin and attacked to a layer of rock. When there is a pole shift, because of the electromagnetic disruption the rock becomes fluid and the crust can spin around to a new position. No I'm not making this up. google it. When the shift is over the rock resolidifies and things settle down. Only problem is it also disrupts our memories because we too are electromagnetic. Only the merkaba can protect a person. Another thing in keeping with the theme of this thread is that after the shift conditions are very malleable and a new reality is dreamed into being by those still capable of it. A wonderful place free of the present constrictions would indeed be possible. There's an excerpt from a new book where the author interviews Drunvalo on this subject.
SHIFTING POLES — Chapter Twelve from "The Astrology of 2012 and Beyond"
link is on the right-hand side

I don't think timing is necessarily exactly on Dec 21, 2012. I do think something very big is in the works, far bigger than what our expectations might generate. However our expectations and especially dreams are apt to be very powerful in the aftermath of it. Personally I can get pretty darned scared when weird things happen but if we can not fall into fear and stay positive, we will find out what is possible
great thread!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
u know what i think?
(_)_)========/KARATE CHOP/=========D

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everyone around the world is beggining to wake up to the possibilities of 2012. I beleive the monetary system will collapse, and although this will be difficult at first it will eventually lead to the end of world poverty & war. We will also invest more in renewable energy.
Humankind is at last waking up to a new way of thinking
See my blog freeyourmind-hiddentruths.blogspot.com...
Truth Finder

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join