It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

So did Max Planck, Einstein, and even Newton talk about it for that matter, they just didn't have enough time to figure it all out. (believe in some form of "ether" that is...)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why when something is posted in the appropriate thread do some people come in to poo peoples beliefs by always replying with "psycho schematic" just because some people believe they see & hear beyond their means that falls short of reality. Like a sort of hushing off people because they are able to bring out their gifts which was rightfully taken away from all of humanity along time ago.

Great thread by the way. We are all searching for answers one way or another.

I cant help to think about this Light which i have read in many NDE experiences that this light is known as God. So many people see this light in their NDE's which give leway into the possibility that God will finally wake us up to who he/she really is.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

First let me say: I don't know

But beyond that; that is a very interesting experience you've had there. But I can add this piece of insight for you. Those "hyper dimensional" geometric relationships Hoagland, Ferral, Wilcock, Haramein and a growing list of others are talking about? They pretty much have the same relationships as all of the astrological relationships. So what kind of energy is it when you get a square? What about a triangle, what kind of energy does that tend to be? That might give you some more insight as to what it could be once things defy convention. I will have to visit your thread and would love to keep posted on your story there. Stay strong, be cool

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I've had more than a few lucid / waking dreams of future events too.

Many of us have 1 thing in common: the dream plots aren't very positive.

These are naturally selected for abilities , logically, as a survival mechanism.

Elucidate!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ya I watched WideAwakes video.................wow...the triangles sure are a TRIP!
I have hear about multi colored triangles on walls in UFO cases but never seen a video of them.
GOOD CATCH wideawake...........

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Why when something is posted in the appropriate thread do some people come in to poo peoples beliefs by always replying with "psycho schematic" just because some people believe they see & hear beyond their means that falls short of reality. Like a sort of hushing off people because they are able to bring out their gifts which was rightfully taken away from all of humanity along time ago.

I agree: It's unfair to label people with beautiful experiences as 'abnormal' (psychologically). But I believe the 'gifts' have always been there and is making itself known more readily worldwide with the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah, people who poop on other's thoughts, especially something related to the Invisible Side of Existence, are consciousness of a lower order (base of pyramid; nature of the beast). I'd say ignore it, but it's kind of hard to do: they doo-doo all over the place.

11:11 is Not a time-factor or time-sequence! Sorry. I should do a thread about this, but so many 11:11 threads have been done, that it is all a matter of endless confusion, and even when the Truth is shown, it just looks like more malarky. Oh well. Keep checking your clocks: it gives you something to do, and perhaps a sense of the 'mystical.' Many things come out of this 'sense,' and it can be fun, even elucidating.

11:11 is an Alignment Reflection of the Invisible With the Visible, Through the Portal, or Void Point (zeropoint), where the Two Merge into One Another. It is a Flickering, and almost impossible to maintain: it is maintained by the Ancient of Days on the Visible Side, and The Ancients on the Invisible Side.

Please see the famous 'Hands' Sistine Chapel frescoe by Michelangelo. This is actually a very mystical symbolism, regarding the ascension process. One is Waiting (many in the One) [See my signature].

11:11 are the Two High and the Two Low Aspects, each Reflecting and Dual Reflecting one another: The Eyes of The Observed, and The Observer, Looking at One Another: Self-Awareness achieving Awareness of the One Self.

(PS - Sorry for the metaphysics: it's always so abstruse.)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post. some of you brought up something I had not heard of before. 11:11.

I Googled that and found some interesting stuff. Thank you for bringing that up.

I always see 4:20. does that mean something?

And No I am not a pot smoker.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hey everyone, I'm a lucid-dreaming-astral-projectin'-type of guy(born a lucid dreamer) who's had space/time adventures into the future that have taken me past 2012...

WOOOOOOOW!!!

not to be disrespectful to you or anyone here in ATS... if you can really go into the future and see things:

1- when will OSAMA be captured? (if he really exists)

2- when will the iraq/afganistan wars end?

3- who will be the champion in the next world cup in south africa?

4- what are the numbers for next week's, and the week after, lottery draw?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just gotta have faith

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
No offense: I'd hate to be the naysayer to this thread but it sounds like New Age crap to me. We are better off living as normally as possible now until that time arrives.

See now this could be an example of a completely closed mind. Why would I call you out like that? Simply due to the usage of an obvious misnomer expressed as fact based solely on opinion writhe with assumption.
good job

(this isn't personal btw, I'm just using your statement to share info since I can hear many skeptics screaming something similar at their screens right now I'm sure
)

Which misnomer might that be? "new age"

All of "New Age" is based on a culmination of very ancient information coupled with applied contemporary knowledge. Doesn't that sound like pretty much any kind of spiritual practice? Not to mention there is no organized body of "New Age".

Not to mention, some of the things associated with "new age" like astrology, psychic function, & energy/vibes? Well guess what? All of that stuff is based in scientific fact now thank you very much. So what's so "new" about this? Maybe a "new" perception for some yes, but old news to those who don't slam their minds shut.

I don't want anyone to take my word for it, but I am more then happy to give you some examples of each "existing" in fact though...

Astrology - Torsion fields have been measured in the labs with one of the fore-fathers being Dr Nikolai Kozyrev who did experiments on effects of torsion fields on time for instance. It appears angular momentum is a type of hyper dimensional energetic spout. On some level, most main stream and definitely "alternative" scientist acknowledge more "dimensions" of perception. Even Stephen Hawking's String Theory says as much.

So now we're talking about angular momentum and torsion fields have measurable effects on this reality, and in fact seem to be directly tied to that "hyper dimension" or "ether" of which everything sits and derives from. Some people refer to this concept as "zero point" and can be considered to be demonstrated in the Casimir effect. So now think of just the planets in our solar system; even smaller, just one: Jupiter

Jupiter's mass is roughly 317.8 Earths and is traveling around the sun at 13.07 km/s...I would say something that size spinning and rotating around that fast might generate a sizable torsion field and definitely has an abundance of angular momentum. Don't you think the interaction of these fields might just have an effect on our planet(and we're on the planet) especially if this energy doesn't propagate as we know things to do when perceivable governed by the law of thermodynamics? I would think so, but I hear that astrology is stuff is all "new age" "woo-woo"...

So now think about what the influence of an entire constellation might have, the entire galaxy, or our relation to the entire universe for that matter....

But I know some hardened skeptics enjoy their marble-like matter, so how about the fact that we are bombarded by cosmic radiation and dust constantly that originates from all over. Once again, slamming into and through us depending on the energy...I think that might effect us;a gamma ray through the noggin? hmm...probably

Psychic Function - I'm going to link some references to studies at major university & the leading researchers that demonstrate the "anomaly":

Dean Radin - Science and the Taboo of Psi
Dr. Gary Schwartz - The G.O.D. Experiments
Princeton's Global Consciousness Experiment

One of my personal "heroes" in a sense, Joseph McMoneagle was the premiere United States Governments' Remote Viewer. Some people might know this program as Operation Stargate or Project Grill Flame. His story was independently & blindly corroborated by as the possible "intel leak" during the hostage crisis in Iran April 1980 in the book Delta Force
By Charlie A. Beckwith
directly refuting the official CIA attempt to bury the program by saying it was never in operational use

Here's a great interview with Joe for those who are interested: Part 1 of 12

Real enough for academics & the US/Russian Governments!

Energy/Vibe - Not sure if you caught this post yet, but it talks about the application of energy in terms psychology, therapy, and healing. But on a different level. All of us have two huge energy transmitters in our bodies that most people just don't think of that way. Every time a neuron fires a signal to another neuron it gives off a charge as the information travels over the synapses. The electrical charges those "firings" give off are measurable with various Electroencephalography techniques for example. The heart gives off even more electrical energy and is monitored with devices such as an Electrocardiogram device. So just using those two examples you can see we are electrically charged. If that's the case, we have an electromagnetic field which will oscillate in frequency based on all types of things such as or physical & emotional state. The frequency (or vibrational rate) will also be specific and vary depending on all of those factors which are obviously comprised of thoughts (conscious & subconscious). So if someone is sending you "happy vibes" they're literally thinking a happy thought for you, in hopes that it will cause an sympathetic resonance to help lighten your mood....What a jerk huh?!

So buck up "New Age"ers, you aren't crazy after all and "normal" is a matter of perspective, and we all have our unique one don't we?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

That's some good info there Bud, I was just on another thread, saying the universe is the real virtural reality.

These scientist are looking at this stuff and are realizing that there is nothing there, just like you said.

What is your thought on the premise, that light was traveling faster just after bang than now. I forget physicist who is working on this, but can see how concept is possible within Cosmic matrix theory, but to work seems would have to be two particles involved to maintain wave legnth, within Matrix.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Darn, you really are going all out on this one
I keep on reading and learning new stuff here, thanks again. Question if i may, what, without getting into specifics are the kind of rough times we can expect? Cosmic, man-made or some perfect storm combi ofthe two? I mean if we have to brace ourselves i would like to know what for, of course

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
the cosmic influx is coming, its coming! i can feel it!
ALL HAIL THE COSMIC FLUX

[edit on 3/2/09 by cheeser]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
It looks like it's time for the monthly "2012" thread. First off, I've never heard anybody say "psycho schematic hoo-ha" in my life, so you gain a point for originality there. However, it will take more than a six-pointed star (which I will not refer to as the "Star of David" because it goes back much further than that) drawn on the planet Jupiter, sacred geometry (Law of Fives > 11:11, jsyk), and an emoticon at the end of every friendly-typed paragraph to sway my opinion.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by SonicInfinity]

Thats how he speaks! Honestly he speaks like that all the time, psycho schematic hoo-ha is soooooo very shakesbeer!!
It wouldnt be him without such language!!

The six pointed star is also the sign of the heart chakra...look into my avatar it is of the heart chakra.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I agree with the Hoagland point. However, to give him his due, he does make some interesting points.

Not protecting the guy, just trying to be fair.

As for the totally made up measurement of 11:11 am, well, that is too easy to answer. It's so easy that you will most likely roll your eyes at it. Remember, it truly depends on whether or not what is being discussed in this thread is true or not. Whether we are all linked in some 'psychic' manner or not.

Because 11:11 is an important statement in many spiritual circles. Not religious and not cult. Just plain and simply spiritual. Even though 11:11 am this very morning truly has no relevant meaning to the great unknown it will pick up meaning and value if 'WE' think it will.

I understand that 11:11 this morning may or may not actually be 11:11 am. Time on earth is based on our rotation around our sun. To a 'creative light' that time would be completely different. However, if enough people attach importance to a specific time as measured on our planet, and we truly are all connected, then of course it becomes very important.

What I think is that people need to get away from the 'time' issue. Because if we are to move beyond this planet, solar system, galaxy, we must understand that time here is only valid HERE. We make it valid. It may not exist elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
Yes i've always wondered when we say it will be 11:11 is it when it turns 11:11 in england but the phenomenon hasnt happened in america yet or somthing like that

BTW i think this is a great thread S & F from me and i hope more people see and star and flag it also [/quote

It has to be beyond time. time is jus useful to us and "made up" . 11:11 would have to be some other similar indication maybe refering with time and other stuff combined but it is really beyond our comprehension.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Now, what you speak of: "a major positive event that was the mark of true freedom on earth involving a particular light appearing for everyone to see, and a party that lasts weeks." is soooo similar to something written by a girl back around 2002, it's incredible, but more detailed:

That does sound like we're talking about the same thing. In my life I've encountered that light many times, first when I was very young (around 7), and in a hugely profound way when I was 12 (give or take). After that event I learned how to use it for whatever. Once in awhile I'd encounter it outside of my own design which meant something seriously good/strong was going on & I'd have some kind of sweet spiritual event. Since everyone keeps asking and really wants to know I'll write exactly what I saw of "the event". But please please remember this vision is only part of what I considered in the creation of my "waves of wtf" concept. And point of fact, this event is what set the benchmark of "no way" in my skeptic mind and is ultimately what I originally set out to "disprove" as any one who respects scientific method would do to a hypothesis...

"the event"
late 2006

At this time I hadn't "projected" much anywhere other then my own mind because I need to discover some things about myself as I'm just kind of the type who tries to always improve & learn. My mind was opening up to the "wildest" of concepts so I thought at the time so I spent my dream-time internalizing, filtering, and assimilating symbols. I was used to dipping in & out of what I now recognize as "time-space", reviewing memories, events, whatever. Something inside me was waking up again after really getting disillusioned with all things "spirit". I had relative after relative keeling over and dying on me & definitely didn't feel like hearing how great "God's plan" might be...stuff like that would generally invoke a response from me like this
with a different finger pointing up instead. If it hadn't been for a handful of other dream events prior to this (like the OBE I talk about HERE), I probably wouldn't be here sharing with everyone. I'd be at that damn bad astronomy place :p (love you skeptics -big snuggles- )

But anyways, there I was asleep, questioning, learning, relearning, re-viewing, etc, looking through possibility itself and playing all of them to the proverbial "end". As I was able to take these various "timelines" to their end it was odd, they all converged faster then I could pull back and everything went black and I was in the void...for maybe a second;

The next thing I knew I woke up in another time, standing across from my friends at a large gathering. I looked around because I knew I was dreaming, but knew I wasn't at the same time. It's the oddest sensation when your consciousness collides with itself let me tell you. I looked and saw the white light that I've known & loved and knew by a name that transcended even "God" to me at one point...and then I realized; wait, everyone else sees it too...

Holy F'ing S* man!...this *can't be true. I'm saying to myself. So I start to "reality check" that percieved physical body's memories, as well as my waking conscious that's lying on my damn bed drooling his ass off; and connections are being made, informational ones, things started making sense.

Oh damn, *those are the ones who have been controlling everything...ah the ET's *have been here for a long time and the ones we'd be dealing with don't generally want to eat or probe us...awesome! But wait! No one is freaking out..there would have to be some kind of announcement from the governing bodies acknowledging them somehow, even if round about, almost deniable. Including from someplace like the Vacitican ( :|
)

Then the next profound realization was "spirit" doesn't die and is eternal on a different dimension of perception, and the light that everyone saw in the entire world; was a testament to that. Now before the BA-lovers start to huff & puff, if an energetic manifestation of some kind propagated from a perceivable hyper dimensional source..and we give instructions to our bodies hyper dimensionally...hmm I would say the data would warrant a true investigation into this "soul" thing. Oh wait! There already is evidence of a hyperdimensional source now...forgot

All of that and a whole hell of a lot more was going on in a vision that lasted no longer then 7 seconds actually. There I stood able to bask in the same knowledge that every single soul on this planet knew at that moment; we where all reconnected.

Now that doesn't mean "heaven on earth" necessarily, nor does it mean that there will be no more "evil", etc. That just means what we thought of all of those concepts has just gone bye-bye and we are now truly free for as long as we choose to be.

What did I see of the event? Something like this...

And one more thing, I remember being left with the concept of "sooner then everyone realizes..." Whatever that means.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If 2012 does happen and if poles do shift many of the countries today will be under sea. So far I've seen that asia is gonna be no less than a island if not any thing else. But hopefully the few who do survive will do something to stop the corruption in the world

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Very courageous of you, to put yourself out there for all ats to ponder about.

Those special direct messages make you wonder, yes? These beings sit at the Top, and are well known to many on the Earth.

As a special note, when you can no longer feel the imbalance of things in life (like most realize), it's about to happen. Like when all the creatures of the forest become still, sensing something amiss. This will be the 4th and deeper dimensional consciousnesses about us, which most can feel easily, going quiet.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join