It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
very interesting thread! And would be awesome if it becomes true, and i hope it does. But one thing that popped into my head when looking at the dream that had just been mentioned from the woman in 2002.

The surrounding light and feeling of complete contentedness sounds very very simular to the effects of too much '___', which is released while dreaming. Dont know if many people have it, but when your sleeping, you ever woke up to a feeling of a sort of static electric shock through your body? a really intense "fuzz" for a split second? Thats the effect of a '___' "overload".

'___' Is also released on the moment of death, to put you in a peaceful state, which also causes the illusion of walking towards a bright light.

I could very well be wrong, and i hope i am, but the connection is quite simular.

First off its not from a woman, its from a girl.
I know exactly what you are talking about... actually I have felt it for much more than a split second. I have felt it after I woke up and it lasts for a few minutes.. I have also felt it in waking states or meditating. Yes you are right.. it puts you in a peaceful state... buuuutttt... what this girl is talking about is that there was a white light starting at each pole that encompassed the earth slowly and turned each person back into light beings. This in no way was a confusion of what you call a "'___'" overdose.. What she describes is very specific and it was a dream.. thats all, nothin more, nothin less... but what she saw in her dream is a plausible event... If I have time tonight I will describe why I believe it is actually scientifically possible.

Peace

[edit on 1-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Instead of seeing 11:11 on the clock, I'm always looking at clocks at 4:44. I often wake at 4:44 am and it began BEFORE I moved to an apt who's physical address is 4444.

I don't know yet what it all means, but I have faith that one day I will understand.

I think we can at the very least expect a magnetic pole shift here on planet earth, but I don't believe it will be required that we have our Kundalini awakened before then to survive. I believe if you are open minded, and good at heart with real love in your soul, you will make it if you want to.

By Marianne Williamson
Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.

XOxo~Drea

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Originally posted by Trolloks
very interesting thread! And would be awesome if it becomes true, and i hope it does. But one thing that popped into my head when looking at the dream that had just been mentioned from the woman in 2002.

The surrounding light and feeling of complete contentedness sounds very very simular to the effects of too much '___', which is released while dreaming. Dont know if many people have it, but when your sleeping, you ever woke up to a feeling of a sort of static electric shock through your body? a really intense "fuzz" for a split second? Thats the effect of a '___' "overload".

'___' Is also released on the moment of death, to put you in a peaceful state, which also causes the illusion of walking towards a bright light.

I could very well be wrong, and i hope i am, but the connection is quite simular.

First off its not from a woman, its from a girl.
I know exactly what you are talking about... actually I have felt it for much more than a split second. I have felt it after I woke up and it lasts for a few minutes.. I have also felt it in waking states or meditating. Yes you are right.. it puts you in a peaceful state... buuuutttt... what this girl is talking about is that there was a white light starting at each pole that encompassed the earth slowly and turned each person back into light beings. This in no way was a confusion of what you call a "'___'" overdose.. What she describes is very specific and it was a dream.. thats all, nothin more, nothin less... but what she saw in her dream is a plausible event... If I have time tonight I will describe why I believe it is actually scientifically possible.

Peace

[edit on 1-2-2009 by danman23]

I hope you make time tonight because I'm very interested in what you are thinking. Star for ya

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by amigo

Awesome I finally found somebody who knows everything! You are correct the universe is a huge place and every day we find things we never knew existed. We know very little about the world and the universe we live so it seems very small minded for any of us to try and put limits on any possibilities what could happen at any second in our future.

I will wait and watch for the future to come and keep living my life to the fullest. I have always felt i would be apart of somthing huge and special but we will see

Was that a bleak attempt at sarcasm I sense?

What I hoped to get across is what has been found from observation, not just mine but other people as well. Perhaps you don't like meditating on things that are larger than objects you can grasp with your hand, or put in your mouth?

Further more, there appears to be a degree of certainty in our existence, else most people would commit a suicide if they did not "know" (read: expect) what would happen (nothing will happen, people are afraid of [sudden] change) the next second, or the next moment.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

as i said, i could be wrong, but i thought it would be ideal to try and put a different view on it. I never underestimate the power of the mind, for i have known people who have had weird dreams that later realize was trying to inform them of an incident that had not yet happened, very weird.
For example, my mom had a dream before that she seen her dead mom on the landing in our house. She distinctively remembered the look of distress on her face, as she was shouting and explaining something important to her, but with no sound. The next day she was woken by a phone call informing her that her brother was in a motorcycle accident.

I never dismissed that it is nothing more than a dream.

But for the woman/girl thing? that's just petty hair splitting.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Drea2up

I have had the exact experiences, first with 11:11 and now (for about a year) with 44. I posted in the paranormal section under the thread "Numbers and their significance", because the incidents have bordered on creepy.

The secret is in the numbers.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EVERYONE

Holy-crap, I've been watching the Super Bowl and didn't expect this kind of response to my "Psuedo-science" research.
Thank you everyone who starred & flagged

reply to post by logicalview

lol How astute of you, I guess the answer is all of them. Time is an interesting thing, the further understanding of which is also theorized to be part of the 2012 thing. Especially considering it is technically impossible to determine when "now" is. There is a great documentary on the subject done by the BBC with Michio Kaku. Here's part one for those who are interested:

Not to mention those who think that "a switch will flip at 11:11 12:12:2012" are only building up that expectation in their own mind. I know that's is NOT what I'm saying. My article speaks quite to the opposite actually.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Don`t you get it? It`s not like a switch is going to be thrown. It has been going on for some time now. 21-12-2012 is when it reaches its peak. Changes have been taking place, and will speed up as time goes by. Important events that you may see once in a great while, will take place at a greater rate and frequency as the time builds up to that date. All I can say, is just watch and keep an open mind about it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Do you have any more info on the orange orb?

I saw one about 10 years ago at night on a cliff near a beach and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, neither anyone that was with me.

At least 6 persons that were with me saw it, most got really scared and decided to get away from there as quick as possible. I was willing to go back to look further but to be plain honest I too didn't had the guts to go back there alone.

The thing was the size of football ball with a somehow bright orange light and was hovering in circles between the dirt road that went to the top of this cliff and the trees about two meters from the ground or less.

I never really understood or could explain that thing, nor imagine what it could be doing in the middle of nowhere apparently doing nothing.

Before someone asks what we were doing there at night and argue that we were either drunk or crazy of crack or any other drug (which is the typical reaction I get once I tell this story to people) I must say that we were going fishing and no one was drunk or crazy by any means whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

alignment & global consciousness, or syncing if you will to the clock...together, to define "now" that we're all starting to do "coincidentally" at 11:11 once again.

when I read that line I looked down at the clock and it was 11:11 Sunday Febuary 1st

now its 11:13 as i write this...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
hogwash. You're a fantasist.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Hey thomas_

In reply to your post, I hope I don't come off as a showoff or anything but... I've actually seen orbs before. It was a sighting I'll never forget, perhaps you could check out my introduction thread here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you read the whole thread to get to know me a little better
I'm sure you will enjoy that thread.

Wanna know what I think orbs really are?

I implore you to take a look at these credible links;
Plasma Life Forms - Aliens From a Parallel Earth
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life

In my opinion; orbs are actually some form of plasma life. Judging from my sighting, they were highly intelligent.

Sorry to go off topic.

Cheers!

[edit on 1/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I always find these subject very interesting. I don't know what to make of it all ,but it's interesting. I get the 11:11 thing along with 333 & 9:11 very often.
I feel compeled to share this quote with y'all.
"You and I are not we, but one."
Meher Baba

www.meherbabainformation.org...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by corusso]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have spent the past few hours putting my suggested theory down. (if you just came across this post you need to go backand read what I wrote before in this thread.)

Here it is:

OK.. well.. first off, let's say dark matter is actually the "waves of wtf" like Shakesbeer is referring to. Where is the dark matter in our galaxy? Scientists have found that it is in a disk shape.. as shown in the photo bellow:

Now, some evidence to back up why I think dark matter are the "waves of wtf".

Scientists have also found there is an increase in biodiversity every 62 million years. (+/- 3 million years)

(notice we are currently at the top of one of these fluctuations)

"The diversity of creatures crawling, flying, and swimming across our planet may stem in part from the motion of the solar system through the galactic plane because the radiation that reaches the Earth varies as a result of our location in the galaxy. The fact that episodes of large scale extinctions on the planet seem to match the 62 million year cycles of the solar system’s motion suggests that evolution may be driven by fluctuations in the radiation that the Earth receives."

Here is an image of how our solar system travels in the galaxy:

"Image: Our solar system, represented by the white dot, moves around the center of the galaxy (like planets around the sun). It also moves up and down around the mid-plane of the galaxy. The mid-plane is shown by the dashed white line. The solid green line represents the up-and-down motion of the solar system as it circumnavigates the galaxy."

"The Solar System moves up and down as it orbits the galactic core (see image at left). Mikhail Medvedev and Adrian Melott, taking that motion into account, factor in the motion of the Milky Way itself, hypothesizing that its leading, north side generates a shock wave that exposes the Earth to high-energy radiation every 64 million years or so. Here’s Melott on the matter:

“I did notice that not only did these time scales appear to be almost the same, but the drops in biodiversity coincide with the times when the sun is on the north side of the galactic disc. I already knew the north side of the galactic disc was the direction toward which the galaxy is falling.”"

So there the scientist suggested that being at the top of the up and down motion causes extinction. Ok fine.

There is also a repeating period of biodiversity that happens on a 62 million year scale as well. Increased biodiversity indicates increased evolution every 62 million years.

My theory is that when our solar system passes threw the disk of darkmatter evolution increases.

Soo?? Where are we right now?

"Just as the Earth has an equator, so too does the galaxy and we are about 14 light years above what's called the equatorial symmetry plane. As to the thickness of the disk, most current estimates put it at around 1,000 light years thick. Obviously our solar system lies very close to the galaxy's equator."

Another quote: "the Solar System has just passed the mid-plane of the galaxy."

So... we have just passed the mid plane right? That initially would make you think.. oh. well, we've already passed the major point.. but like the quote above that points out.. we are 14 light years away.. and the disk is 1,000 years thick. So we are still very much so in the middle of it.

So why didn't anything drastic happen when he hit the exact middle?

Recent history indicates that we are still evolving at an exponential rate.
Well, actually if you look at the past few millions of years a regular animal has evolved into a creative thinking "man" ... and the evolution is growing at an exponential rate.. Take the difference from "cave man" to roman times to now. The cave man time was hundreds of thousands of years long, Roman times was thousands of years long, The industrial revolution last 100s of years, and now our current technological time has really only lasted for tens of years. Take computer evolution as a good example. Ram to be specific: 16 mb, 32 mb, 56 mb, 128 mb, 256 mb, 512 mb, 1 Gig, 2 Gig, 4 Gig... etc. It doesnt just grow it doubles. My point is that we are still evolving at an exponential rate even though we have passed that midway point.
It is a gradual change, but I Think I have discovered something that makes this 62 million year cycle different that most others.

Before I came across this 62 million year cycle stuff I actually thought that our solar system's position in the Galaxy might have something to do with evolution. So I looked up how long it takes to for the solar system to orbit the milky way.
"The time it takes our solar system to complete one orbit of the galaxy is referred to as the galactic year. Values for the galactic year vary between 200 and 250 million Earth years. That the values differ by 50 million Earth years is due to uncertainty in the values we have for the speed with which the solar system moves relative to the galaxy's center and the estimates for the value of the radius of our orbit."
So, I Looked at a timeline of evolution. I found that about 500 million years ago vertebrates started to appear. Then 250 million years ago Mammals started to appear. And we are now at the next 250 million year point. We are mammals so the obvious conclusion is that a new "type" of "animal" is going to appear.
Heres an image I made a while back when I first came across this.

Click to enlarge

So, what the heck is causing this major evolution???

(continued below)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So, what the heck is causing this major evolution???
I couldn't answer that question until I learned that darkmatter might be a cause of evolution.
We are actually in the middle of another Galaxy right now too. Its called the "Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy"

"Image comment: NEW STAR MAP showing our Solar System (yellow circle) to be at the exact nexus crossroads where two galaxies are actually joining.
Image credits: David Law/University of Virginia"

So... we are not only in the middle of the Milky Way galaxy disk of dark matter but we are also in the middle of another galaxy at the same time, which by chance has "an unusually high concentration of dark matter".

"Its ability to retain some coherence despite such strains would indicate an unusually high concentration of dark matter within that galaxy."

So, as you can see form the picture the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy is actually at a 90 degree angle to the milky way. So that our solar system would only pass through it once every 250~ millions years. In alignment with the 250 million year cycle I found before.

So how could there be ONE moment in which light consumes the earth and changes everything? Everything I have been describing indicates a gradual process.
I think that there may be a moment when the darkmatter from the Milky Way and the darkmatter from the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy will "resonate".

Let me explain that a little better.
First off, you need to understand that all matter vibrates: "Vibrating means to oscillate, to quiver, move backwards and forwards very fast. On a sub-atomic level, everything is vibrating. This is what matter and energy does at this level. The chair you are sitting in is vibrating like crazy right now."
Secondly you need to know what resonance is: "Resonance is two similar frequencies which lock together in harmony. One frequency can control another frequency, bring another frequency back into balance or just add to the strength of another."

A good example of resonance is when an opera singer breaks a glass with her voice.

Say the dark matter from the Milky Way is vibrating at 23 hz and the dark matter form the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy is at 77 hz. There would be an exact spot in the galaxies merger points where the two frequensies resonate and multiply their overall power, therefore evolving the organisms in that area of resonating dark matters to do 1 million years worth of evoloving in 10 minutes. The reason it would be happening now is because our solar system is right at that point.. almost.

I hope I explained myself well. It makes sense to me. I know this is a "far-out" theory but there is a lot of science backing it up.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Cool, I could use more energy. However, can I opt out of the whole "global consciousness" thing? I really ain't into that. Also, 11:11 is the time at which my mother in law died, so it ain't a good time for me. House gets a little tense around then.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I think this is a wonderful idea. I like what you said about dreams. About 6 months ago I had a very vivid dream and I seldom remember even having dreams. My vivid dream involved people all over the world learning to manipulate magnets and coming together in "A Great Awakening". In this dream, everyone became more inlightened by helping each other and at the climax of this dream everyone knew more than they ever thought was possible, everyone could do things believed beyond human capabilities. My eyes stayed the same but the way I saw things was totally different. I awoke with my heart pounding in excitement and a feeling of love and understanding that I had never experienced in my life. I could not wipe the smile from my face for days and I tried to describe by dream to my family. Words could not do justice to what I saw and felt.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
wowzers BRAINIAC danman I am SO IMPRESSED!
Literally floored, I am going to have to log off and let that soak in for a bit. S&F to you Sir

Shakesbear this is a GREAT thread, one of those pure gems that I haunt ATS to find.....how would you fit danman's supposition into the things you have seen in the future?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Emmmmmmmm.....

So what happens with the bees stop polenateing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join