It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of this World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Out of this World

www.jpost.com

As 2008 was drawing to a close, Israelis may have been surprised while leafing through their newspapers to discover that something described as a "mass orgy" had almost occurred in Tel Aviv. A local organization of some sort was planning to contribute to the international celebration of World Orgasm Day on December 21 by staging a mass orgy to help achieve a simultaneous global orgasm for world peace. According to the very small articles buried deep in various newspapers, the event was canceled at the last moment as both the event organizers and venue owner began to receive multiple death threats. The Jerusalem Post, in a news brief entitled "Limp Finish for Planned Tel Aviv Orgy," identified the event organizers as the "sexually liberal Raelian Movement," which was described by Ha'aretz as "an alien-centered religion," which believes that "mankind was created by aliens who arrived here thousands of years ago in UFOs."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted.

[edit on 2/1/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow! I have never heard of these people. An alien centered religion? Sounds like those people in California who killed them selves to catch a comet.
World Orgasm day? Sounds pretty sick. Wouldn't want to enter that room, that's for sure.
These people are disgusting and twisted. The more I read about them the more they disgust me.
I did a quick search here at ATS and there is already some threads that talk about this cult, but I didn't see this article as it was just updated today. Enjoy

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/1/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Galactic Orgy...
Sounds like a health risk.
Although a mass orgy sounds more appealing than a mass suicide,
I may wait for the DVD.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can forsee the mods watching this thread for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

World Orgasm day? Sounds pretty sick. Wouldn't want to enter that room, that's for sure.

Wow...How boring is your bedroom..?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Wow...How boring is your bedroom..?

Ouch. LOL.
Her bedroom sounds rather disease free to me.
No need for "The gift that keeps on giving"..

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Maybe you would like to sponsor one of these events in your bedroom but not I. Here is their website. World Orgy Sponsors needed
Feel free to sign up for your own slip'n'slide event, I think it even comes with free decor

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
reply to post by chapter29

Maybe you would like to sponsor one of these events in your bedroom but not I. Here is their website. World Orgy Sponsors needed
Feel free to sign up for your own slip'n'slide event, I think it even comes with free decor

I tried to find you one with Bling..!

link   
edit for double chastity belt post!

[edit on 2/1/2009 by chapter29]

link   
and for a 3rd...

This topic must have excited me...

[edit on 2/1/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I believe this story has already been discussed here:-

Tel Aviv, Israel: UFO cult's 'World Orgasm Day' orgy cancelled due to threats

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I can think of much more disgusting & twisted things going on in the world than someone having a mass orgy for peace.
Sure these Raelians seem kinda flaky but not more so than most other religions.
At least they don't go around slaughtering other people who don't believe in the same things they do.

I say happy humping! (but remember condoms.)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
See the problem with Cult orgies.. There usually aren't any good looking cultists ya know. So it ends up being more of a day at the petting zoo =)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
There usually aren't any good looking cultists ya know.

Well ya that COULD be a reason. How is your avatar looking nowdays?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This already exists...it's called Scientology.

This is my second line.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Good luck trying to find enough UFO cult dweebs to have an orgy, or people willing to sleep with them! Maybe they should skip it and watch Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This already exists...it's called Scientology.

This is my second line.

Scientology generally frowns upon sex as it is considered worship of the body, when the mind is what really should be focused on.

Besides, contrary to popular belief, most Scientologists don't know about the whole Xenu thing. It isn't revealed until you reach a level called OT3, which is pretty advanced (& very expensive.)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
oh for the love of god,more attempts to undermine humanities sense of self worth,and to make us obediant to the "aliens"

they are not aliens and we created them,they are future ai,decendants of our own future artificial intelligent creations.

listen not to a word of it,the real aliens are nothing like these monstrocities whom mind control us all...only beings from a future of a planets time line could get away with their behaviour,real aliens would be prevented under cosmic law from acting this way.

top topics

join