It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when the NWO commences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Perhaps the biggest question is, will we even know if the NWO comes to power?

Assuming it does and you know it, what will you do? Resist? Give in? I think hiding would be futile, because by then they'll probably have achieved omnipotence.

With the world's science, technology, military, and governments, under one powerful control, can we do anything?

Hopefully the events of Deus Ex will play out - at the expense of the world we know!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'd try to go on with my life. # happens, governments change, the world moves on. I'm sure as hell not going to pick up a gun and waste my life.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I'd try to go on with my life. # happens, governments change, the world moves on. I'm sure as hell not going to pick up a gun and waste my life.

That makes SOME sense. Even if a resistance succeeds, the world as we know it will end and be gone forever.

Plus, most of the world's population will go exctinct.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It has begun, and each one of us is a part of the infrastructure now. AS far as it being "delivered" to everyone else that's another story. When that happens, I guess it will be like anything else... They will try to make it seem as if it's for everyone's benefit. And, who's to say it's not. Check your money!

top topics

join