It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disappearance of flight N3808H, Puerto Rico, 1980

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the great thread, much appreciated. I have never heard of this case.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
New link for flight N3808H transmission recording as the one in the OP has been removed from Youtube:

Audio Link -second case down

Thanks for the replies, have been trying to find a better quality recording of the pilot transmission but it appears all the videos have been removed from the web - the audio link above is the last remaining one but it's not very good quality.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the update and otherwise bump. I would have had trouble remembering what I read all those months ago with out your bump lol...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
During manned and unmanned orbits around the moon , the other side of the moon is littered with thousands of propeller planes,ships and people(skeletons?).A complete sailing clipper ship was found in the middle of one of the Southwest's deserts. Pyramids have been found on Mars and the Moon Enceladus. Ufos can disappear and reappear instantly in another place and time ,taking their "captured cargo" with them. The Jinn can move the abductee and themselves through a solid stone wall, or a closed picture window . The Jinn are the Fallen Angles who with the Devil make away with those who wander too far from "camp" ( or city).

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
thanks for the post karl12

i read this case and tying it with puerto rico ufo flap back then, real eye opener.. seems like South America is a hotbed for faerie .. i mean for UFO phenomena..

funny how these phenomena keep pretending to be something else.. faerie, aliens, djinn, ghost, etc.. but somehow i can understand them, if they show their real face the world would turn to religion ASAP..

i still do not understand the brazen way these phenomena appear in south america.. seems like they got some kind of strong bond to the region. I am thinking of historical happening in South American Kingdoms, didnt they have lots of nation with human sacrifice culture? these kind of stuff where massive killing or death happens (especially killing of babies and children) are like a magnet to these phenomena and they are very strong in that area..

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

milomilo

i read this case and tying it with puerto rico ufo flap back then, real eye opener.. seems like South America is a hotbed for faerie .. i mean for UFO phenomena..

Sure does mate and there's a good link below featuring documentation about this case -don't know how long it will be up there as it now looks like all the pilot transmission recordings have been removed from the internet so I've posted them all.

Mayday:

Transmission:

Report:

The Disappearance ofTorres & Pagan, 1980: The Quintessential Case?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What worries me about this case is the pilot's relative inexperience in night flying. Sunset in this part of the world in late June is about 1920h local time, so by about 2000h, it would have been well and truly dark (remember that there is no twilight to speak of in the tropics). Pilot disorientation at night is common, particularly if the flier lacks experience and the plane lacks navigational aids.

It's quite possible that what the pilot saw wasn't where he thought it was - for example, it may have been on the surface of the ocean. The transcript offers some tantalising clues, but is inconclusive, and the absence of wreckage gives us nothing further to go on: for example, it may have shown that the aircraft entered the sea nose first or in an inverted attitude, which would have been strongly suggestive of disorientation.

The incident can be reasonably accounted for by known as opposed to unknown phenomena... but of course we'll probably never know what happened that night.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SummerLightning

i would say that the cause of this incident is that something-that-blocked-the-path ... it dont directly caused the plane to crash, just terrorizing the pilot and thats enough to make him panic..

in the end the plane crashed into the ocean..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

i would say that the cause of this incident is that something-that-blocked-the-path ...

Yes mate don't know what that something was but in the Mayday call the pilot does describe the object as 'weird' and 'strange' and states that it made them change course about three different times - here's a good pdf file on the case from the NICAP archives.

A "Valentich" Type Of Case Off Puerto Rico - PDF File

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

More info on the case by main researcher Jorge Martin:

Vid

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join