It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Rogozin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Dmitry Rogozin

www.russiatoday.com

There is an enormous distance between Europe and the Third World. There is a new civilization emerging in the Third World that thinks that the white, northern hemisphere has always oppressed it and must therefore fall at its feet now. This is very serious

If the northern civilization wants to protect itself, it must be united: America, the European Union, and Russia. If they are not together, they will be defeated one by one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted

[edit on 2/1/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was shocked and surprised when I noticed this news story across the internet - believed it was a hoax at first.

The Russian ambassador makes an interesting point, albeit along a racial view point. His concept, that the Northern civilizations must unite to warn off and defend against Third World nations, is confusing and difficult to understand. What is he suggesting we should do?

The words are not suave, elegant or politically correct - his words are straight to the point and blunt. Russia is spelling out a racial problem that it is experiencing within her borders. Also, one could argue and countermand, it is a problem for the European Union too.

Due to raising immigration in Europe, there will be great ambivalence surrounding these comments and the reaction in Washington will be interesting.

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-2-2009 by infinite]

[edit on 2/1/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I agree totally with him.

The third world is backwards and is a tax on humanity. The first world is finally moving to the direction of low birth rate and a new world order. The others just want to impede us because they hate us. I see it all the time, the hate that third world countries have for whites because of their envy/ Or even within our own countries.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thats right. Europe, Russia and the USA have to cooperate with each other in a peacefull way. After economic trouble the West and the northern Nations with their democratic values must protect themselves against new enemies (old enemies).
In m eyes the enemys are Nations wich got into Trouble during the gulf-conflict and Nations in the middleeastern region, south-east asia.
Russia wasn't an aggressor in the past periode. It was a shame that modern civilisations were enemys. The WW1 and WW2 were absurd.
Better than the wars in past would be a preemtive strike against turkey, south asia, saudi-arabia, morroco. Next future would be full of surprise. The unstable regions i listed will get full admission to the club of owners of NBC capable weapons.
The real winner of the skirmish in our last century would be ultra rich families and banking houses.
There is no argument of culture or race in my opinion: Would you be the slave of someone of the house el-saud? No freedom of choise in your life would be the result of the weaknes of modern northern nations.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
oh dear, made me remember the episiode of ross kemp gangs when he's in Russia with the neo-nazi gang, scary stuff

Oh, and what he really meant to say is 'the parts of the world we've been oppressing for so long are getting angry and fighting back...'

HeHe 'white pride world wide' makes me laugh as a concept, germanic racists and slavic racists, even some jewish racists etc all getting together purely because of color -wasn't long since they hated each other! hehe soon it'll be 'Earth pride' and they'll be telling us about the 'dirty aliens stealing our jobs' or 'biped pride' and it'll be 'criminal fourlegs in gangs driving up the crime rate' shesh get over it, how about we stop trying to oppress everyone else and live in peace?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

The problem is that are somewhat right.

They are "backward" because the first world has been exploiting the third world without giving anything in return.

It's like that saying, it's best to teach a man to fish than to give him the fish, and that is what the first world has been doing; they get the resources and in turn they give things (mostly money) that can only be used today. When the first world corporations have taken all that they wanted they move to another country and the third world country from where they move is left as poor and backward as it was before but without the resources that the first world corporations have taken out.

Also, if you think that 40 years ago, in what was at the time the Portuguese colonies, any white man could beat a black man that nothing would made against the white man. I read once in a magazine that two black man were running down a street for some reason. The last of the two hit a white man in the shoulder with his own shoulder, without any one getting injured, but as he knew how things were, the black man stopped, got back to the white man to say that he was sorry and the white man slapped his face as he wanted.

This type of thing is not easily forgotten.

And I think that the Russian ambassador is exaggerating to make his point stronger.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

the reaction in Washington will be interesting.

Yeah i bet Obama will love the idea, i hear he hates the blacks, Maybe this could be the start of russia vs america super war? i doubt it, athough something has to cause ww3, the bankers need it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

Yeah i bet Obama will love the idea, i hear he hates the blacks, Maybe this could be the start of russia vs america super war? i doubt it, athough something has to cause ww3, the bankers need it.

Obama will not do anything for the black people of america. If they thought he would, then that is their problem. Trust me, Obama identifies with white and asians more than black people. He probably wouldn;t have known what a black person looked like for years if he didn't have a mirror.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The problem is that are somewhat right.

They are "backward" because the first world has been exploiting the third world without giving anything in return.

It's like that saying, it's best to teach a man to fish than to give him the fish, and that is what the first world has been doing; they get the resources and in turn they give things (mostly money) that can only be used today. When the first world corporations have taken all that they wanted they move to another country and the third world country from where they move is left as poor and backward as it was before but without the resources that the first world corporations have taken out.

Also, if you think that 40 years ago, in what was at the time the Portuguese colonies, any white man could beat a black man that nothing would made against the white man. I read once in a magazine that two black man were running down a street for some reason. The last of the two hit a white man in the shoulder with his own shoulder, without any one getting injured, but as he knew how things were, the black man stopped, got back to the white man to say that he was sorry and the white man slapped his face as he wanted.

This type of thing is not easily forgotten.

Wow are you honestly backing your points up with things that happened 40 years ago? That is because you can only back up your points with things that happened that long ago. Move on. Things have changed. The racist people are the minorities themselves against each other and their indoctrinated hate against white people.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Collectivism is exactly why the human race will more than likely fail at survival. Under it's guise, you don't need any critical thought.

Us against them.

Divide and conquer.

Simpletons.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

sorry bud, i don't trust the opinion of someone who calls a large part of the world 'a tax on humanity' thats narcissistic, egotistic and sick.

People are just people, go read my post about Tazmania and tell me that blacks have a history of savagry! All humans have been savage, all can be evil and unthinking and all can be wise, good and honest.

maybe you could try being a good person before calling out the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Wow are you honestly backing your points up with things that happened 40 years ago? That is because you can only back up your points with things that happened that long ago.
Yes, because when the Portuguese colonies got their independence these things stopped. In some of those ex-colonies there were some black people that got their revenge against the white people that were trying to flee to Portugal, but the majority only wanted to get on with their new life, and some even protected the white people that never abused the power they had over black people.

And 40 years is not time enough to make people forget about injustice, see what happens with the Jewish people, the Nazis were defeated 60 years ago and sometimes it looks like it was yesterday, people do not forget those things easily.

Move on. Things have changed. The racist people are the minorities themselves against each other and their indoctrinated hate against white people.
Racists are everywhere, regardless of race. As those that think that they are superior for whatever reason they want to choose, money, religion, how they write, how easy it is to get useless technological gadgets, etc.

Yes, there are some black people that hate white people, but Africa as a whole does not, as far as I understand it, from what I have heard from people that have worked in Guinea-Bissau and Angola.

new topics

top topics

join