It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implants, abductions, spontanious combustion related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Do you think it's possible that the cases of spontnious human combustion can be related to a bad return from an alien abduction, or even implant test that are specifically implanted in humans to kill them?

Cause if I was an alien race coming to take over a planet, I'd abduct people and put something in them that could kill them at the push of a button.

Now if everyone gets abducted, (if you believe you've been or not), and implantsw were put in us all, one push of a button would kill us all.

So with that, SHC victims could be test subjects to amke sure it worke, OR something could go wrong when they return us from being abducted, or in the process of being taken.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Don't know about that one.

I'd be a lot more interested in seeing anyones results in terms of Abductees and Obsessive Compulsive behavior as it relates to delayed stress disorder.

SHC and aliens, I think may be a little far fetched, you would think the aliens could figure out a less conspicuous way to dispose of unsavory types.

Just my opinion.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Spontaneous human combustion is usually not considered as a real phemonema. There has not been any well-documented case where no ignition source was found. The current theory is that drunk or unconscious people simple get on fire and don't react. When the burning of you clothes has damaged your skin enough to allow the flames access to subdermal fat, there is a good fuel source.

Urban Legens: Spontaneous Human Combustion

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"The truth about spontaneous combustion is that I'm an alien with an unusual custom!" - 2Mex, Of Mexican Decent (OMD)

top topics

join