It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can energies/entities attach themselves to objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Fellow ATSers.

I suffered a disturbing night-time attack from an entity in my teenage years.

I had borrowed a book from a friend who I knew had practised many kinds of sceance, magic and used ouija. I did not subscribe and have not subscribed to proactively involving myself with the spirit world - although I have had many experiences.

The book was a novel. It was not esoteric in nature.

I had borrowed the novel. Read it before falling a sleep and during a dream a voice came into the dream, telling me to wake up...that something was not right and I was in danger.

I woke up to find myself lying on my right side, with my arms held behind my back and my hips being 'bounced' into the bed. I remember looking around the room and trying to reason internally what was happening. I wondered if I was fitting, but then rejected that as I felt I would not have been as lucid as I was. I also think it is strange that both arms were behind my back - held high up. Not a natural sleep position, for anyone other than David Blaine perhaps!

At the same time as this, I felt a real, heavy darkness behind me on the bed and I felt a weight moving up my body as I was looking around the room.

As I began to become more disturbed by what was happening, I decided I had best call for my mother.

As I did the 'weight' accelerated up my body and I felt my tongue being pulled to the back of my throat only allowing me to release a muffled few sounds - I got the 'm' out of mother and that was it.

All the way through I could hear the banging of my right hip on the bed and the loud rustling of the bedclothes. My arms were behind my back.

I began to think about what I could do. I had been told by my mother that the 23rd Psalm was the strongest, so I began to recite that. By the end of the 1st verse I was able to sit up and put a light on - which was damn lucky as I didnt know anymore!

I was so scared, that I crawled into bed beside my mother...not generally what a headstrong 17 yr old will do.

I continued to be harassed by that entity for a couple of years, but it never got as close as it did that night. The book was given back almost the next day!

I have always wondered if it was the book that brought it into my life. Does anyone else have any negative experiences with objects which have been in potentially negative environments?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectRV

I had borrowed the novel. Read it before falling a sleep and during a dream a voice came into the dream, telling me to wake up...that something was not right and I was in danger.

This sounds very like your spirit guide trying to help you.

I had borrowed a book from a friend who I knew had practised many kinds of sceance, magic and used ouija. I did not subscribe and have not subscribed to proactively involving myself with the spirit world - although I have had many experiences.

You would more than likely have been thinking of the book’s owner whilst it was in your possession and you were aware that the spirit world existed, and have had various experiences. That means your mind is open to possibilities, rather than closed. It would be relatively easy for a determined dark entity to attach itself to you. I do not think that the entity was attached to the book, simply that it was aware of your open mind, and attached itself to you because of that.

I have seen some nasty incidents involving dark entities, but the wonderful contacts with friendly light and uplifting souls from the spirit world vastly outweigh the negative ones.

As a general note to other people on ATS, for those people who dabble with the occult, I will say that it is very easy to get caught up with something that you haven’t bargained for which can ruin the rest of your life. If you do it for dark or evil reasons you will get back evil from those who do evil very powerfully.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectRV

Why does this post sound as if you were being raped by a evil entity? Do not delve into occult matters you do not have knowledge of! I believe your intentions brought out the entity, and why do these entities always wait tell night time? But good luck and I suggest you continue to pray. Do you think your friend had something to do with this negative experience?

new topics

join