It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spring of 2010 The peek of a world wide revolution!

page: 2
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
A few questions.... For the 11/11 chart, are you using am or pm? What location?

And where is your Mercury, if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure we have chart connections somehow. Do you have astro software?


I do not have astrology software I use astrodienst I checked with other softwares and they are acurate, I can add asteroids, like h49(nibiru) astro.com in the extended chart link at the bottom right. I would of never gotten involved in this if I had to calculate every chart myself, much too lazy, I would of opted for psycology. My mercury is in virgo 0 degrees 10th house it is part of a sun 11th, venus and pluto cunjuntion(ive been stalked more than once). My Uranus is conjunct the mc, I have been told this would make me an astrologer. Where is your mercury, and am using AM...will go to it now, see ya




posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow can I read that,
Ill get the chart later...



posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
Continuing the Michael Lutin story........

We can no longer tolerate intolerance,
repression on the part of rulers who have become increasingly
insensitive to the needs of their subjects and citizens.

TRUE NOW BUT COULD HAVE BEEN

Written this day on the seventeenth of September
in the year of Our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty-One


WHEN PLUTO WAS THEN WHERE IT IS NOW


So here it is you understand perfectly.

I chose to fire my job a long time ago and reform, it is hard to be out of the game, but I learned to survive and be more solid. Facing war holds me in a constant state of awareness, I am happy people are speaking out, These planets are speaking out also, the rythms are part of our vibration I'm sure, I'm giving you a S



posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I had to put a place for this date so I opted for Paris France
11.11.2009 11;11 am


" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I am going to go back and generate the US, I'll coment then...

[edit on 20-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]



posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ended up w/ surprise company. Catch up tomorrow.



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Im curious to what zodiac you are using....you stated Saturn was in Libra.

Saturn is actually in Leo and will enter Virgo in September.

The whole zodiac thing has been a study of mine and often astrology sites use the tropical zodiac which is not correct. It is things like this that cause confusion.

Why is it so important to use a sidereal zodiac? Because of the precession of the equinox. The sun, according to tropical zodiac says the sun is in Aries...but its not...it is now rising in Pisces, due to this movement of 1 degree every 72 yrs. So if astrology is going to 'predict' things according to the stars and planets...then I dont understand why so many are caught up with the tropical zodiac that does not show the actual placements of the spheres and stars..

Ill have to read through the rest of the postings, but right off, with saying Saturn is in Libra...Im suspicous. Saturn has been in Leo for 2 yrs now. It is in opposition, very much so, and another clue that Saturn would be in Leo is by looking where the sun really is rising. Since the sun is in Pisces, Leo is the opposite sign to Pisces.

Just adding thoughts, this is a lesson I have been learning about for the last couple of yrs.

EarthSky is a good source that tells exactly where things are. I have a thread for March 27th that shows the sun is in Pisces.

Im not debunking...this just happens to be something Ive really been into lately. I will agree, there is much energy going on....

My best,
LV



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here is a link that follows the movements....showing Pluto in Sagittarius, Saturn in Leo....ect...

heavens-above.com...

My best
LV

I learned the hard way to stay away from the astrology sites. One can look at Saturn in Leo right now, its easy to observe it.



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Im curious to what zodiac you are using....you stated Saturn was in Libra.

Saturn is actually in Leo and will enter Virgo in September.

The whole zodiac thing has been a study of mine and often astrology sites use the tropical zodiac which is not correct. It is things like this that cause confusion.

Why is it so important to use a sidereal zodiac? Because of the precession of the equinox. The sun, according to tropical zodiac says the sun is in Aries...but its not...it is now rising in Pisces, due to this movement of 1 degree every 72 yrs. So if astrology is going to 'predict' things according to the stars and planets...then I dont understand why so many are caught up with the tropical zodiac that does not show the actual placements of the spheres and stars..

Ill have to read through the rest of the postings, but right off, with saying Saturn is in Libra...Im suspicous. Saturn has been in Leo for 2 yrs now. It is in opposition, very much so, and another clue that Saturn would be in Leo is by looking where the sun really is rising. Since the sun is in Pisces, Leo is the opposite sign to Pisces.

Just adding thoughts, this is a lesson I have been learning about for the last couple of yrs.

EarthSky is a good source that tells exactly where things are. I have a thread for March 27th that shows the sun is in Pisces.

Im not debunking...this just happens to be something Ive really been into lately. I will agree, there is much energy going on....

My best,
LV


Hi I am not using sideral, If I was, I would also be a leo virgo, I must confess I use progressions big time, so now my sun is at 00degrees scorpio> so beware,,,just joking. I wil go check your thread, and earthsky. The funny thing is that all astrologys, apply, somehow.

and your imput is so welcome, I am always glad to learn



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So what exactly does it mean if I'm a Sagittarius and both my moon and sun are in Scorpio?

I love reading these sites but have no understanding of how they get to those conclusions....



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
So what exactly does it mean if I'm a Sagittarius and both my moon and sun are in Scorpio?

I love reading these sites but have no understanding of how they get to those conclusions....


The sun in sag people naturaly have a sense of justice, I can always talk to these people about just anything, they are the ones that make me laugh and keep me grounded. High Minded Animals

(So what exactly does it mean if I'm a Sagittarius and both my moon and sun are in Scorpio) I suspect this would refer to sideral astrologywww.abovetopsecret.com...

I naturaly felt you were scorpio by your avatar (avatarwww.belowtopsecret.com...) with a strong libra influence because of the sharp contrast and excellent estetic impact. Beautiful!

Scorpios are not afraid to go deep thats for sure...






[edit on 21-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Here is a link that follows the movements....showing Pluto in Sagittarius, Saturn in Leo....ect...

heavens-above.com...

My best
LV

I learned the hard way to stay away from the astrology sites. One can look at Saturn in Leo right now, its easy to observe it.


Thank you for your info, I hope you do not mind me refering people to your thread when they ask me about sideral astrology questions? Let me know if its ok



[edit on 21-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers
 


I do not mind at all and thank you for not being negative about my different view of the zodiac. Its actualy nice to find osmeone so into it and open to it.

Can I ask you why it is you believe the tropica still her merit. I mean if Saturn is not in Libra, how is it that Saturn would effect Libra?

I found that the movements are showing some huge changes....but its hard to get others interested. If we are all connected here somehow....not only with other humans, but the nature and even every star....what if the stars are following a order of sorts that are to speak to us in a way. 99% of religions involve the stars....fallen ones, morning ones....I COULD GO ON AND ON.

Its interesting the effects you find of importance for when a planet is in a sign....I think right now, the sidereal is even more interesting. You would thoroughly enjoy it I believe. To me, if I can look up and see Saturn in Leo, then that is where the influence is going to be. Think about that....Saturn, in the Beastly Lion for the past 2 yrs and is going to move into the Virgin! How does one even begin to explain those energies! ya know....

I enjoy watching the planets, and dont really do astrology.....but it doesnt take a genius to know that if there is merit....Saturn being in Leo and entering the Virgin is big stuff. Jupiter did this last yr after conjunction with Regulus (light king) in Leo. I think Saturn is actually going to conjunct Regulus this yr...I need to look that up, its been a while.

Sorry for rambles
LV



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers
 


Awwww, Im a High Minded Animal? Why thank you!

Time to read up on more of this I guess.



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its funny....you say on sidereal you would be a Leo Virgo...and that if you had to chart each chart yourself you would of opted for Psychology, which is exactly my study. Be starting my third yr soon. But on the side, the stars are my passion.



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican
 


Our history of our world has been based on Astrology.........



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo
 


I do not have time to really, get down right now, I promised hubby I would go to the movies "knowing", but I am glad we are friends and am looking forward to disscussing sideral, because I also had a glimpse of its accuracy!

Hula



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is there a place here where we can have just garden variety, no particular subject astro-chat? I don't want to de-rail this thread, just looking for other alternatives. Maybe on BTS? Help!



posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
Is there a place here where we can have just garden variety, no particular subject astro-chat? I don't want to de-rail this thread, just looking for other alternatives. Maybe on BTS? Help!


Hello DG

Please this is my thread, and garden variety is my specialty, what I really wanted to do here is study the effects of planets on humans, and compare now and the last time Pluto was in capricorn, I was hoping to find people who are going through ruff times, and help them through the storm. I was hoping to find astrologers who understand. It's all good! we have email for the private stuff

Hula



posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have been getting hard impressions, very turbulent times - too much information... and this Lady completely got me up and running again














posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
more of this to come,www.abc.net.au...

the chemical flu - I did not see coming but I will be watching next transits approaching the star called - Scheat - [29 degrees of Pisces] Extreme misfortune, suicide, drowning, murder, rapidly gaining and losing friends, unpredictable nature, inclined to fantasize.www.bemyastrologer.com... Uranus is there right now(applying).When Venus and mars was transiting the flu became a pandemic - we have to sustain that Pisces and Neptune rule illusion and deception and secrecy...

It is so frustrating to be funding our own murder - As a species that is what we are forced to do because only a few were courageous enough to stand up to this ugly bully and they were unfortunately armed only with civility.



[edit on 7-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join