It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO:Plea to Obama to Disclose X-Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Disclosure
Watch the video first.
Here you will find a plea to write to Obama there is a pre written letter for you to copy and paste.

Do you think he would take notice of non US residents?

Link

Will you do it? let us know, lets see how many ATSers will take the time.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by majestictwo]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology

This is a misleading thread title.
This thread refers simply to a petition to send to Obama to ask him.
Your title says "Obama to disclose" inferring that he is going to.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology

This is a misleading thread title.
This thread refers simply to a petition to send to Obama to ask him.
Your title says "Obama to disclose" inferring that he is going to.

Oh crying out load i just used the article title what would you like - do you want it changed?

Changed title

[edit on 1-2-2009 by majestictwo]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Pretty interesting.

I just would rather invent my own anti gravity.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
Pretty interesting.

I just would rather invent my own anti gravity.

May be interesting!

I would have thought that all the members crying for disclosure here on ATS would take the opportunity to do something that’s easy to do. It’s laid out on a plater all that needs to happen is cut and paste lick stamp and post in the slot.

Mind you, you do have to watch the video so still waiting for someone to say they will do it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is from the youtube user AlienScientist. I highly recommend everyone go and watch ALL of his videos asap and contribute to discussions on the youtube comments section (just don't be an idiot!).

au.youtube.com...

There's also an interesting follow up where he visits local universities...

Cheers.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by butane bob]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This image from the video looks familiar.

Seriously, I think they will disclose only if they want to (and if there is something to disclose), they will not do it just because they get some hundreds or even thousands of letters.

And a doubt about what was said in the video for out US fellow members to clear, is it legal in the US to write letters impersonating other people (with different handwrite and different names)?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Seriously, I think they will disclose only if they want to (and if there is something to disclose), they will not do it just because they get some hundreds or even thousands of letters.

Agreed. Plus, I suspect that having reports of secret craft reported as extraterrestrial helps keep them secret because the general public can't distinguish, and foreign intelligence agencies will have to sort through extremely dodgy data to get at anything useful. IMHO if there's a conspiracy that's it. Based on zero evidence

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It won’t make a lot of difference now please check my new thread called “Real X-files hidden as trade secrets”

Basically you can’t have x-file because they have been given to companies and are trade secrets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good idea but I dont think it will happen. I wrote 6 letters to local congressmen and political leaders saying I had access (upon request) to individuals within our military who could (with a congress persons request) bring out these technologies to the public. My letters were ignored. Only one response from congressman Bilbray and he completely sidestepped the whole issue in his response.

Writing to Obama can't hurt, but I doubt there are enough of us to make an impact at this point....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Read my last post above and go to that link then see what you think

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We're all on the same mission here, more or less I think. I am living in Belgium at the moment and am gonna give it a shot, posting a letter that is. Even if nothing happens, at least it might "stir the pot" as they say. Like AlienScientist on Youtube says, it only costs a few cents and a trip to the post office. Remember, strength in numbers my fellow TRUTHSEEKERS. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amazulu
We're all on the same mission here, more or less I think. I am living in Belgium at the moment and am gonna give it a shot, posting a letter that is. Even if nothing happens, at least it might "stir the pot" as they say. Like AlienScientist on Youtube says, it only costs a few cents and a trip to the post office. Remember, strength in numbers my fellow TRUTHSEEKERS. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I know you mean well but the problem is this now

It won’t make a lot of difference now please check my new thread called “Real X-files hidden as trade secrets”

Basically you can’t have x-files because they have been given to companies and are trade secrets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join