It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agency from the movie Hellboy real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i've never actually seen the movie myself but in the trailer, i heard like an underground government agnecy for the research of paranormal occurences existed. is it true? if so, what agencies do we have that is like this and what are they're plans?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
use the search function, this topic's been discussed since a few weeks before the movie came out.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i've never actually seen the movie myself but in the trailer, i heard like an underground government agnecy for the research of paranormal occurences existed. is it true? if so, what agencies do we have that is like this and what are they're plans?

Now think outside the box for a minute. If your main purpose is to gain power, and KNOWLEDGE means power, and you retain the paranormal knowledge that others do not, what does this mean? Power over others!

The "We're the good guys fighting the evil monsters from hell" concept adds more trash to the already confused minds of the populace. There ARE no good guys or bad guys, there is no GOOD or EVIL, as EVERYONE thinks they are a good guy and those who oppose them are evil! So let's get real.. what kind of duality do we have then?

Service to SELF, and Service to OTHERS. Now let's use our minds to logically understand the dynamics of a "government" and the reasons for such to exist, and what this means for those who are not at the same level of the service-to-self hiararchy. Government means "to govern" or "to control", which means a hiararchy where some are lower in "rank" and others are in CHARGE of them. This system only exists in service-to-self worlds, such as our planet, where the people are unable to function without a "control system", because they will each start trying to "rule" each other, because the people ARE service-to-self by nature, which is why they exist in such a world in the first place.

Now, because the government is service to self, as are we all, they only exist to further their own cause, to attain the highest "rank" in this hiararchy that they can, the highest STATUS, and to achieve as much control as possible. This is always done by way of DECEPTION, because the more people you can DECEIVE, the more power you have over them, as KNOWLEGE is power, and you have the knowledge while the people are fed a lie. Remember they say, "Truth shall set you free"? What do you think THIS means? This means that without truth, we must not be free! The illusion of freedom is irrelavant to what truly IS, isn't it? So therefore, to be FREE, one must discover the TRUTH and possess the knowledge that is currently in possession of our "controllers" or "governors" or "government". However, they cannot GET control by being sincere, or by saying "I want as much control over you as I can get." The populace, who are also service-to-self and wishes similar status, will automatically object if they can, and the "controller" might not last very long. However, if the controller claims he only wants "what's best" for the people, and is there to "serve us", he creates the illusion that he's fighting for US (the good guys of course), and keeping THEM (whoever they are, the BAD guys, the evil bastards) away from US (the good guys). This is done using the same method in all countries, in all STS systems of control - in all HIARARCHIES.

Therefore, to pretend that a government agency exists that fights "evil" in order to protect US, the "good" citizens who are loved and cared for by our government, is a self-imposed LIE, and illusion that is promoted vigorously to maintain POWER and keep people docile and under constant control. This illusion sometimes gets broken, as the Wizard behind the curtain (think Wizard of Oz) is revealed, and there is a "mutiny" or a "revolution" and a CHANGE occurs, where simply someone ELSE who is able to fool the people comes to power, and the same dynamic repeats, with a different color CURTAIN.

Hussein, Bush, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Napoleon, Clinton, Kennedy, are all different faces of the same dynamic, the same SYSTEM of control, and they are nothing but part of this hiararchy. To us, they seem at the top, as we are not even SHOWN the ones above them, as secrecy and deception are vital in order to maintain control. The slogan of the Mossad, the Israely intelligence agency like our CIA is "By way of deception we shall wage war." The same reason ANTS aren't aware that there is anything or anyone ABOVE their queen, (humans), neither are we aware that there's anyone above our LEADER, which is the same kind of illusion. The hiararchy extends MUCH further than we can imagine, and it's always fun to see just how far the rabbit hole goes!

To answer your question.. yes such an agency exists, although the way it operates and the REASON for its existance has absolutely nothing to do with "fighting evil demons" or "protecting the people", although such a farce is easily created. Also, their "abilities", technology, and "connections" are far beyond what you see even in this MOVIE, which is fictional. This world is all about money, power, and control... and those who possess knowledge possess the power. VERY FEW choose to utilize the knowledge to actually reveal the truth to OTHERS and learn how to escape this world, as the entire world EXISTS for the purpose of creating lessons for those who wish to be a part of the service to self hiararchy. It's futile to attempt to change anyone but yourself, but many have tried, are trying, and will continue to try.

Hope this helps...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
but if such an agency exists, what is it called? how did it start? etc... what's the background on this?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
B.P.R.D. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Paranormal.. cute word. I'd have to ask them to define "normal" first. EVERYTHING is normal if one possesses adequate knowledge. All is paranormal if you possess NO knowledge. So what IS normal then! There are no "miracles", only things that one has no KNOWLEGE of labeled as "miracles". The more religious, the more programmed, gullible, and emotionally-controlled. Sees miracles in everything!

new topics

top topics

join