It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Envoy: Attack on Gaza a 'Preintro' to Attack on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Iran is Persian. Never, ever, in history did the Persians ever, fight well against a Western power.

Never.

They never have, they never will.

Well I guess in a few more weeks we shall find out.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Speaking in purely tactical terms, it's a miracle that Israel hasn't attacked Iran already. I can only assume that the US is keeping them on a short leash due to having so many troops sitting in Iraq; they're having trouble enough with insurgents as it is, imagine if Iran flooded Iraq with weapons and bombs. In my opinion, Israel will be given the green light when the US is "happy" with its own position in Iraq. But time is running out - Iran's nuclear program is progressing and they've just put their first satellite into space. The point of no return is fast approaching.

Oh, and it's totally irrelevant if Iran's nuclear and space program is peaceful; Israel will not take the chance. Do not doubt that for even one second.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The "miracle" you are referring to might simply be a change of watch for u.s. and iran.

We obviously just had ours but the iranian presidential campaign is about to begin, with elections five months away in june. I'm sure we already have a covert operation already in full swing influencing their gov to nominate and elect a docile version of Ahmadinejad.

This also buys us some time in tweaking the collapse of our economy to optimally encourage the embrace of a north american union along with a new currency.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
The "miracle" you are referring to is might simply a change of watch for u.s. and iran.

We obviously just had ours but the iranian presidential campaign is about to begin, with elections five months away in june. I'm sure we already have a covert operation already in full swing influencing their gov to nominate and elect a docile version of Ahmadinejad.

This also buys us some time in tweaking the collapse of our economy to optimally encourage the embrace of a north american union along with a new currency.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by The All Seeing I]

Agreed. Make no mistake, the mullahs have already decided on Ahmadinejads successor. They will need someone with more domestic popular support, such as Khatami to counter the Obama-Mania that has swept the world.

I hear alot of people suggesting Russia or China would intervene in the event of a war between Israel-Iran, whilst covertly this may be true, a vast public intervention is extremely unlikely. Ideologically the Russians and Chinese are far more in tune with Israel than a religious theocracy like Iran, as long as their energy interests and economic interests are allocated for then the two will not lose any sleep over it.

This is all speculation anyway, we've heard this all before, too many times.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join