It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch what you say, the gov't is listening...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I keep reading threads about the possibility of civil war, 2nd revolution, ect ect and I always see people that are so paranoid that they think that they will be instantly scooped up by a black van the second they say which side they will be on in the coming collapse.

I am even guilty of this, and I have feelings of "uh oh I better watch what I type on this conspiracy board or that."

There are some things that will get you arrested, making direct threats against public officials being the main one.

Sans that, the gov't doesn't give a rip about which side you are on or how many guns you have, they just want you to be scared of them.

It is the thing that governments have used against people throughout history.... FEAR

Fear of arrest, so you will behave yourself.
Fear of terrorists, so you will readily give up your liberties.
Fear of speaking out, so that your ideas will not spread.

In Ancient Rome a Senator came up with an idea. To make all the slaves wear armbands, so that they could be easily identified. Another Senator shot down this idea with the statement that if all the slaves had armbands, they would instantly see how many there were and would revolt.

Well, we are all slaves.

And there are so many of us that our freedom could be easily gained, if instead of being afraid, we all just got mad.

I'm mad.

Once we are all mad, things will change.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I understand where you're coming from - I've been there myself.

These days I wonder if it's really just about Fear...or Respect.

Both of those go both ways, you know?

Hopefully we're starting an era of change - where we can set aside the past indiscretions between the two factions of "rulers and populace" (or whatever dynamic you wish to call it) and come to an understanding.

It takes all of us to make this life worth living, and this planet sustainable.

(sorry - that stuff come out on autopilot sometimes...)

But I hear you on the mad thing.

I get mad. I am mad about some things.

Small doses in appropriate avenues for me, if thats kosher.

*edit to clarify

[edit on 1/31/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think we're all cautious a bit when we post, careful to elude certain details but stating enough to let each other know who's side we're on. I do this quite often, but lately I have become more open about it, perhaps feeling that things are coming to a head soon.

Here's some food for thought, what would happen if we all started publicly stating exactly what our plans are, what's on our minds, or in other words, the truth, the whole truth? what would happen if in one day, hundreds of people began posting on youtube videos under their true name, warning of the things to come, perhaps offering advice on what guns to purchase or how to build their own, or how the powers that be have orchestrated all our government inflicted suffering, all the while showing that we are just average men and women who are concerned? Would this not establish ourselves as the "good guys" so to speak, and begin fostering a certain degree of trust?

I have been considering doing just that lately.

Sure it may "raise a red flag" in some secretive underground government facility, but even if that's true, I believe it could do more good than harm. If they're coming for you, they're coming for you. I'm also sure that everyone has something to hide, that you wouldn't want to be made public or used against you. but we're not perfect, nobody is, and you can't let them hold that over you with fear.

Just as John Hancock did with the signing of the declaration of independence. He was a wanted man with a bounty on his head. Yet he signed the declaration with an enormous signature saying "...let them double their reward." Perhaps we should start acting in a similar manner. Let them come and trample my rights, arrest me, imprison me indefinitely, raid my house, or torture me... just let them try.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That's hardcore and straight up.

Good idea.

Damn good idea on so many levels.

It would really show who's strong enough to take credit for who they are and what they believe. It's one hell of a movement. One heck of a statement.

Let's hope it catches on.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yeah the FISA investigation went into the fact that they had high
speed intercept rooms listening to all US communications, email,
texting, etc.

It started out with just ppl on the watch lists, and it grew from there.

This is just subset of what was to be TIA ( Total Info Awareness )
that was shot down awhile back.

Room 641a - The FISA immunity act for already committed crimes

Room 641a was the first high speed intercept room to be revealed
by a former worker for AT&T.

Keep in mind, this is just what we have managed to find out about.

They were just clumsy on this one.

Arrogance can lead to overconfidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DisobedientCitizen

No kidding. There are just too many people for them to arrest us all, because we have a mindset of defiance.

There are many people who do lay it on the line, put their name out there along with information of gov't corruption ect. and don't get hassled by the FBI.

Then again the total information awareness system I don't think is up and running at 100% yet, I could be wrong. I think that all electronic comms are recorded, but the only way that someone reads what you type on ATS is if you get flagged by making a threat or committing a crime.

Think about all the people who are an actual threat, now in times of relative peace. There are some serious hardcore evil people that actually want to hurt others, and do serious crimes. I would hope that the alphabet soup people are concentrating much more attention on those type of people, instead of your average working man that has a couple of rifles and a pile of canned goods, and supports Ron Paul.

I know a few federal agents, and some military personnel and they really are just average people that want to help the country. While they might feel that some theories about the gov't are BS, I think if they were faced with rounding up a bunch of normal people to heard into a death camp, I think they would question what they were doing.

Mind you there are a ton of mindless dolts that work for the gov't, TSA employees pretty much take the cake in that regard.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

That is some good info, thanks. I have read about room 641a before.

I am pretty sure the CIA hired the ex-stazi dude to help them keep files on everyone. I can't remember his name though.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisobedientCitizen

Here's some food for thought, what would happen if we all started publicly stating exactly what our plans are, what's on our minds, or in other words, the truth, the whole truth? what would happen if in one day, hundreds of people began posting on youtube videos under their true name, warning of the things to come, perhaps offering advice on what guns to purchase or how to build their own, or how the powers that be have orchestrated all our government inflicted suffering, all the while showing that we are just average men and women who are concerned? Would this not establish ourselves as the "good guys" so to speak, and begin fostering a certain degree of trust?

I have been considering doing just that lately.

Sure it may "raise a red flag" in some secretive underground government facility, but even if that's true, I believe it could do more good than harm. If they're coming for you, they're coming for you. I'm also sure that everyone has something to hide, that you wouldn't want to be made public or used against you. but we're not perfect, nobody is, and you can't let them hold that over you with fear.

Just as John Hancock did with the signing of the declaration of independence. He was a wanted man with a bounty on his head. Yet he signed the declaration with an enormous signature saying "...let them double their reward." Perhaps we should start acting in a similar manner. Let them come and trample my rights, arrest me, imprison me indefinitely, raid my house, or torture me... just let them try.
Just a thought.

Outside of always using a "username" instead of my own real name, I have been publicly posting whatever I wish to say in a lot of forums for years now. I have made a lot of in-depth posts about why the States should secede, and have talked a lot about a possible Civil War too. I figure, if they are watching, and they probably are, they are quickly getting an education of what will happen if they try a Martial Law trick, or a Blue Beam type scenario, or try in any way to take our guns away. TPTB need to know that they will not win, and that are way more of us than them. After all, as you alluded to, our Founding Fathers were rebels all, and the only Civil War we ever had was over State's rights, not matter how much they try to make us believe it was all about slavery. Think we won't fight, NWO. Try us.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don’t know if I stupid crazy or right (i like to think its not the crazy of stupid one)here but I don’t care what the hell I say about the government seriously if you don’t believe me look at my username I really couldn’t have any less respect for them as a whole and it sickens me what they have done to people in the past and present its really shameful

and I kind of hope that someone from the government is reading this post somehow because seriously they should know how I feel about them I hope they already know how I feel about them I am more than happy to provoke them and I wish more people wasn’t afraid of them like me

GOVERNMENTS SUCK!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well if anyones mad, I am.

We do need to start a revolution. I cant imagine all the corrupt things that go on behind government doors. And sometimes ide rather not know. Its a scarey thing.

Soon everyone will realize where this is heading and we'll all stand up.

Remember guys, theres WAY more of us, than there are of them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
In Ancient Rome a Senator came up with an idea. To make all the slaves wear armbands, so that they could be easily identified. Another Senator shot down this idea with the statement that if all the slaves had armbands, they would instantly see how many there were and would revolt.

Well, we are all slaves.

Even those who think they hold some kind of magical power over other people are controlled puppets of the system. Their system is comming down and they know it. Chances are they'll attempt to kill us all off in an attempt to save themselves. A cornered lion is the most dangerous animal there is. The devils days are numbered.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
from David Ickes website; www.davidicke.com...

More than anything, we all need to free our minds and become conscious. From that, everything else will come, including the intuition, inspiration and knowing that will guide us on how most effectively to deal with what we face.

If there are many things you would like to do in a room, but the room is dark and you can't see, what is the fundamental first step to anything else happening? You have to turn on the light and then all the rest becomes possible. Without that you are thrashing around in the dark and falling over the furniture.

That is what 'humans' are doing today and have been for so long. They have been manipulated to believe they are their bodies and their names when those are just the experiences of who they truly are - eternal Consciousness. As the great American comedian, Bill Hicks, said:

'... all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.'

The divisions between us are illusory to allow a certain kind of experience, but these illusions have been exploited mercilessly to divide and rule us.

ENOUGH!

When we awaken to the truth of who we are the world looks very different and so do the challenges that are put before us - or we put before ourselves. Move your point of observation and everything changes. Try it. Try ceasing to identify who you are with your body, your name and the reflection in the mirror. Try seeing those things as experiences and not who you are. Try observing your life and the world from the perception of the real you - eternal Conciousness, All That Is, Has Been and Ever Can Be in our illusion called 'time'.

Eternal Conscious in awareness of itself doesn't riot; it is not violent and it doesn't loot. But nor does it ever do, or accept for itself and others, what is not fair, just, loving and kind. Crucially, Consciousness is without fear. When we operate on that level then we can truly claim to be Conscious and not trapped in the illusion called Mind.

As Albert Einstein said: 'You cannot solve problems with the same level of consciousness that created them.'

John Lennon also made this key point in Revolution about what needs to happen to really make a difference. We need to free our minds and become Conscious:
You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

We are now fast heading for the eye of the storm that has been planned for so long to enslave the global population in a centralized tyranny. But we don't have to accept it or acquiesce to it, meekly looking on as the walls of control close in by the day.

But that is what is happening and it has to stop. For everyone's sake, it has to stop.

We can come together, we MUST come together, putting aside the fault-lines of race, religion, culture and income bracket. These are just illusory labels through which we are divided and therefore ruled. Believe in them if you wish, and enjoy them if they make you happy, but don't let them divide us any longer.

We need to come together in mutual support at this time as those with sick minds and closed hearts are poised to throw everything at us to complete their agenda for total control. Whether their insanity prevails is not in their hands, but in ours. It is we who have the power if only we would choose to use it.

We are One Consciousness deluded into thinking we are 'little me'. When we realize that we are all One - and act upon that with courage, love, kindness, peace and empathy for all who need support - the walls of oppression must fall. But sitting on your arse hoping it will all go away is no longer an option. It never was.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroslag

i ran out of room in the above post, but his basic message is "Don't riot, it's just what they want."

I'd suggest reading the article itself it has some good info. A link can be found in the above post or here; www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah your probably right about that. If you riot it gives them a reason to shoot the crap outta everyone aimlessly.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

exactly. even though there are more of us than them, they are the ones with nuclear, biological, and chemical weaponry. as well as helicopters, jets, and armored vehicles. we just need to be smart about this, and hopefully 'convert' some of those on the inside.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

great post. i actually prefer the word livid amoung others i
won't mention here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I put what I say out in the public, so it doesn't bother me at all. I figure if they are legit, then I have nothing to worry about. If they aren't legit and I have reason to worry, then I should speak up as much as possible. Either way, it becomes a no brainier to me that I should speak my mind.

And in the end, it is always an individual who reads things. So maybe that individual will learn something.

But I don't go around trying to incite violence or anything. And if that is the reason you are holding your tongue, then maybe you should get a clue and ask what you are doing that is actually different.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A government that abandons empiricism, needs to enforce lies through authority, by listening to its citizens who stay with the truth. The eyewitness no longer holds credence but rather blame as if offending that wretched authority.

On the other hand a government that stays with the truth and that relies upon an informed electorate, may listen to the truth without fear. Only a government that cascades disinformation and rules through foolish abandonment is distressed and so shocked by the truth, that it must pretend to assume those informed citizens to act a role of sedition whereas they are lacking of alternatives. Only a government that has abandoned truthfulness needs to obsessively listen to its population for any offense to itself, as it narrows the thresholds to a scenario of fools.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Watch what you say, the gov't is listening...

And your point is...???

Are you implying that we are supposed to be afraid? Or careful that we might let slip and let out our evil intentions that should never be spoken of in public?

There are cameras in the quickie mart and at the gas pumps, everything that we buy with credit or debit is recorded in great detail with every transaction.

And so much more.... fear? Nope. What purpose does fearing the unknown serve? Reason for more Prozac?

It's OK to be angry at something or someone that, in your opinion, deserves it. It's NOT OK to be a weasel and let anger fester inside. It's certainly NOT healthy. That would most certainly breed evil... and... Bilderbergitus or Rothchilditus. Very disturbing sickness.

If one is thoughtless enough to make threats, yeah, they'll show up at your door and start asking questions. Black Van, State Trooper or City Police. They aren't all assholes. They have a tough job. Talk straight with them and don't be (too much of) an asshole.

When your mind is clear and your anger is justified (maybe misspoken, oops) and your intent isn't malevolent... you have no fear about watching what you say... regardless of who's listening (or watching.)

Confidence isn't arrogance... it's merely your first experience with confidence. Word to the wise.

top topics

join