It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Acquiescence of the Proletariat to the virtual ENSLAVEMENT of mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dont know if this video has been posted before but it certainly calls to mind the vast influence on the minds around the world.

Some but not all of the bankers have been testing their power and manipulating the market in ways similar ways throughout history, each time gaining more power and more money.

This is is and with the riots starting around the world we have to very conflicting ideologies present in the minds of billions of human beings.

Will we be able to maintain peace by creating leaders cast from chaos? That is what we need, not violence and hate.

A cult is not the answer and neither is anarchy, however we may have the taste of both if we cant get it together in the quickness...

its a pretty crazy video and sometimes I wonder if videos like these are purposely put out by psychological warfare agents....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If there is already a current thread on this video then perhaps someone who has seen it could point me in the direction..
This video is really intriguing and many of the audio clips really let you get a glimpse into the hysteria of people who make decisions based solely on their emotions, which history has shown to be repeatedly destructive.

The psychology behind this is alarming, especially when coupled with Milgram experiments
. This is more proof of psychological warfare...

is psychological warfare so profound and pervading that nobody has a comment or thought, idea or perception about it that they would like to share?

The good news is that psychological warfare is just that. Warfare; which means that the battle isn't over yet...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Americans have been conditioned by TV. Starting with a movie that depicts "evil events" and say that is wrong. Watch until the end and oh the bad guy gets his just rewards in the end.
Watch the news and oh that is bad. Bad guy runs from the police and ahh he gets his in the end.

Oh the nation is being run into the ground...Bah I know that the bad guys will get theirs in the end. I've seen it before.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ugh I hate Obama...I saw this video before, and more people need to watch it. The US is so screwed up and getting worse. I see change for the bad....

S & F

top topics

join