It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA photograph pyramid on moon.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I think we're on the same side.

Taking sides seems a bit childish -what happened to objective free
enquiry?

This is,after all,the conspiracy section of a conspiracy website.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by RFBurns

Yes, I have read all the thread, my post was more to get all things in one place.

I also tried to take the previous LRV images and those after 20680 to try to find any angle or similarity. The only one that comes close is 20579, rotated ccw about 43* and the triangle shadow matches on the left side, but the faint bar in the lower left of 20680 does not match to the bars of the frame of the LRV. Not sure if its just becasue of angle of the camera between the two or distance. But was worth a look.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Great thread Karl!
I know there is much that NASA is not telling us. The wonders of this world are simply amazing. And that which is beyond is even more amazing!

However there is one thing that bothers me. We are looking at all this data through human eyes.
A small example of what I mean.

The same works for the moon and how we are looking at this. When we flip the image we see something all together different.

Im not one to judge or make any claims as I know the truth personally.
All I know is that we are looking at this with our eyes and our minds.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I agree that the Japan site is worth a look for roads.
Please look at this page Japan prove Apollo 15 Landing

I expect people will have their own view on this - but look at the picture at the very bottom - a road. If this was caused by flpw of lava, it would go straight down. Instead this looks like a "rake" type path - a gentle path that cuts across a steep hill

A question for all of you on those "roads". Wouldn't they be incredibly HUGE on the surface? We are seeing them from so high up my guess is that they would be 5 to 10 times the size of normal roads. So wouldn't these just be normal cracks and lava flows? Just curious. I'm no expert and would like to hear what others think of this.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Alienmojo]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Try to compare it with the next photo, photo 20682.

There is a dark triangle on the top left of that photo that looks similar to the pyramid, but I had not the time to compare them.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Glad I could help too.

If this was some pyramid sticking up into the skyline on the surace of the Moon, then where is the black sky above this pyramid????

I dont think this is any pyramid structure, it is a shape from something on the LRV floor and the camera is pointed down, not up or to the horizon.

Hey RF, well you just blew the pyramid theory out of the water I think. Dang it all, I was so ready to accept that as a pyramid structure, but I think you are correct. After seeing the other photo you showed I tend to agree with you. We, as humans, love to take obscure pictures and read much more into it then is really there.

The moon hoax is one of my favorite conspiracies... but so far I have seen no real conclusive evidence of anything yet. I don't know enough about that green thing in the dark of that rock picture yet... almost looked like a liquid, but I don't know. All the shadows of astronauts and flag waving have been explained... but there is still alot out there that is interesting at least.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I started to think that the video was pretty convincing...then I saw the queen Nefertiti thing- complete coincidence!! and also the craters-Lol, are you serious!? what an effing joke!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why I think that photo does not show a pyramid or even a pyramid shaped mountain.

1. The photo was taken on the surface, there is no doubt about it.

2. It's the last photo from magazine 135/G according to the Lunar Surface Journal or the first from magazine 136/H, according to the Photo Index available on the Lunar Surface Journal.

3. The photos before show the seats and the floor of the LRV, photos taken by Jack Schmitt before he changed the magazine, just to finish it.

5. There are other photos taken in similar circumstances, both at the end and the beginning of the magazines.

6. Nothing around that area looks like a pyramid, as we can see in this panorama (sorry for the bad quality of the panorama, I had to make one myself and I did not had the time of making a good panorama).

7. Nothing looking like a pyramid was ever seen or photographed (as far as I know) in that area.

I'm with you on this one. I don't think that photo shows a pyramid at all. The sky is light like the ground or like it would be inside the ship. I think you are correct that it was just an astronaut finishing or beginning a roll of film... nothing more.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiggDugg
I started to think that the video was pretty convincing...then I saw the queen Nefertiti thing- complete coincidence!! and also the craters-Lol, are you serious!? what an effing joke!

The same exact thing happened to me! I thought it was really cool until trying to pass off that queen Nefertiti thing. To me it didn't even look like it anyways.
...then again maybe the stuff in the beginning of the video was true and someone put in this disinformation to make us discredit the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What ever the truth is about the Moon, we are going to find out real soon. With NASA going back to the Moon, (and China, Japan, ESA, and India, hot on their heels) there won't be any way to hide the facts. Any photos or videos released will have to be the real thing. Otherwise the other players in the game will be only too happy to release their images that show something else.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

That situation is not that different from the previous situation, why didn't the Soviet Union released images that showed that the ones from NASA were faked?

My guess is that they did not showed them because the NASA photos are not fake or "airbrushed", they have been just misunderstood.

Also, some people will say that India, China, ESA and NASA are all the same thing, so they all show what they are told to show.

Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I found these pictures from the Voyager probe, showing in vivid detail the pyramids on Enceladus (Saturnian Moon). I think you can see Titan and little Dione in the background.

Great Quality camera that voyager probe had eh?

Peace.

PS. Its a HOAX..Just in case anyone is gullible enough to believe those.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Found these NASA insignias interesting,do you think there may be some megaliths up there as well?

Jack Schmitt was the geologist astronaut on that mission, and he thought Stonehenge would be a wonderful image to include."

genedorr.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039

Amazingly though, there is photographic evidence (proof) that there is in fact a large Christian CROSS on the moon, near the pyramids. I believe a picture can be seen in the Behold A Pale Horse lecture on Google Video.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ats__fan039]

the Christian cross originated from a pruned grape vine from the Greek days. After every harvesting season the people would go out and prune their grape vines which would leave the shape of a cross. They needed to do this annually and still do because grape vines grow back so rapidly hence death and rebirth that the cross is always associated with. I don't see how there would be a cross on the moon unless we put one there on a moon mission since the cross came from a very earthly idea

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

The cross is more of a fractalized symbol that can represent a multitude of things. It is 2 lines intersecting, those 2 lines could represent light rays, paths of bodies, 2 wooden boards laying on top of eachother etc...

The significance comes from the context and cultural understanding that the cross is being used in. Wood for vines in your case, signifying harvest and festivity I assume.

Multitudes of meanings for a multitude of situations involving crosses.

Peace

"Artists use lies to tell truth, rulers use truth to tell lies."

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why is this formation called Geo Phone?

Anyone know?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

Try to compare it with the next photo, photo 20682.

There is a dark triangle on the top left of that photo that looks similar to the pyramid, but I had not the time to compare them.

Tried that, rotating 20682 doesnt help even when bringing the triangle shade upright. The white frame of the LRV doesnt quite line up with the faint frame piece in 20680. Also you have to zoom in on 20682 to put the triangle shade into the right position as it is in 20680, and that completely takes the white frame section of the LRV in 20682 out of the picture.

Well after layering the 20680 image about 9 times using inverted and normal and merge and extract then combining all that mess into one I came up with this...

About the only difference here is now the LRV frame piece on the lower left corner is more visible. Also layered individual RGB to give extra enhancement.

Same image, just swapped R and B channels.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i am yet again impressed by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but also im-pressed......you have certainly gonne a long way to achieve this...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Should we not give the people in control of the release of these photos more credit? It is possible they could have deliberately placed the "pyramid photo" in the set of 'the seats and the floor of the LRV' photos to obscure the "truth".

I mean why keep that photograph up for the public? Is it because it really is not a pyramid and THEY want us conspiracy theorists to keep guessing, essentially left in bewilderment, or is it because they had some sort of requirement to release EVERY SINGLE photo to the public, so they put the photo is the 'LRV' set?
If the latter, then they could have just brushed it out. Or maybe they just do not care and there is no conspiracy.

Back to the photo:

It seems as if there is some type of other triagular object in the bottom-left corner.

Also, anyone notice stars in the original? Unless they are just messed up pixels.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

It seems as if there is some type of other triagular object in the bottom-left corner.

Also, anyone notice stars in the original? Unless they are just messed up pixels.

Well here is the original. It is resized to fit this screen, as were my processed images.

I think its just the jpg pixles. The camera is looking down.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by RFBurns]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join