It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA photograph pyramid on moon.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
reply to post by amnon

Amnon thanks for posting

Thats certainly an interesting comparison and,speculatively speaking of course,the angles of inclination do look similar.

Obviously theres no solid evidence for structures on the surface of the moon (light or dark side) but there 'have' been testimonies from high ranking military officials regarding the subject other claims from NASA employees about the 'airbrushing out' of certain images...not to mention some very intruiging photographs.

Of course there may be rational or mundane explanations for these photographs but its certainly speculating about.

Alien Moon Video:
www.livevideo.com...

Disclosure testimony:

Other strange NASA lunar photographs posted by members here at ATS:

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

high ranking officers speaking out about airbrushing in itself is proof there are things we are not supposed to see... period...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
oh and a final thought.... there is something like "LIDAR" i belive.. this is technology for scanning 3d environments i believe.. have to look it up.... but damn if we could ramp it up and aim at the moon for a real 3d computer generated image based of lasers bouncing back from the moon.... the moon is supposed to be so reflective.. ah well... cant wait for the future to arive

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

Kaguya/Selene made a full coverage of the Moon with its Laser Altimeter (LALT), with a precision of, if I'm not mistaken, 5 metres.

edit on 7/2/2015 by ArMaP because: missed a "n"

<< 7  8  9   >>

join