It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The opposite of ouija boards.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I mean if there are ouija boards that communicate with negative energy spirits or create such a negative energy to the persons involved,
what is the opposite?
I suppose a quite obvious place to exclude is the Church.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
People who say that all Ouijja boards bring is negative spirits are utterly incorrect IMO and in my own experiences with such devices. They do open a sort of portal and allow you to communicate with those that lay in limbo, but they are by far not all evil and negative as people would like you to think.

I have had many positive experiences with such entities by respecting they're coming and treating them not like spirits but having actual normal conversation with them, listening to what they have to say instead of bombarding them with useless questions about they're previous existance.

Then again your really don't need a Ouija board at all to communicate with spirits if have that know how.

Although i have also had negative experiences, i would not be so quick to scrap the method for factless fear.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
People who say that all Ouijja boards bring is negative spirits are utterly incorrect IMO and in my own experiences with such devices. They do open a sort of portal and allow you to communicate with those that lay in limbo, but they are by far not all evil and negative as people would like you to think.

I have had many positive experiences with such entities by respecting they're coming and treating them not like spirits but having actual normal conversation with them, listening to what they have to say instead of bombarding them with useless questions about they're previous existance.

Then again your really don't need a Ouija board at all to communicate with spirits if have that know how.

Although i have also had negative experiences, i would not be so quick to scrap the method for factless fear.

So what you ultimately suggest is that ouija boards ARE the thing?
that they really allow you to communicate interdimensionally? That simple?
Even if most people have negative experiences?
Your statements are not really as widely accepted, contrary to your suggestion

For all of the above, i suppose what can easily argued is:

"Scrap technology and all the extreme science. We can do it!"

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
NO what i mean to say was that in my experiences I have not had very negative ones often because of the level of respect and humility I give when participating in such events.

As for not needed a board, i should have phrased it better. You dont' need a board to have a supernatural experience with an entity of any kind.

And no i would rather we further technology so we can better comprehend these experiences that occur.

And i never said my views were widely accepted. They are simply a view from a person who has dealt with these things on a frequent basis with or without the help of such tools as Ouija boards.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Dear friend,

I did not mean to offend you!
You have all my respect and you are well understood !
I am just trying to get the people involved so that something comes out of the thread to furter knowledge.

Be well!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In that case i apologize for my tone. Well done in pulling my chain good friend.

You are now a friend

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
In that case i apologize for my tone. Well done in pulling my chain good friend.

You are now a friend

Let the friend network roll!!!
What goes around comes arround my friend too!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This may be a bit off topic but interesting none the less .
Ouija
1891, a trademark name (originally by Kennard Novelty Co., Baltimore, Md.), compounded from Fr. oui + Ger. ja, both meaning "yes."
planchet
"metal disk out of which a coin is made," 1611, from Fr. planchette, lit. "a small board," dim. of planche, from O.Fr., from L. planca "board, slab, plank" . The planchette used in automatism and on Ouija boards is a re-borrowing of the Fr. word, 1860.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi GEORGETHEGREEK.

If you anyway decide to play with a ouija board

Read my answer there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You only have to well/nicely protect your entourage,
and "challenge" the contact the board brings to you.

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/1/31 by C-JEAN]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with TTTP.

Although many people view the Ouija board as just bringing about pure evil, that is not the case. I believe that Ouija boards simply give us the possibility to open up to people who have passed, good and bad. You just hear about the bad more often than you do about the good.

It would be my guess that the more you fear the Ouija board, and what can come out of it, there is a higher possibility of you coming in contact with something that feels as if it can take advantage of you.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Although that is not the scope of the thread i must inform you i never intend on doing the ouija board again.

I am too sensitive in the soul to take that.
I have once in the past and that was it.
I am not sure if it worked or not, but it felt very intense.
You may call it sensitivity or fear. - Do as you wish...

Additionaly and i don t know if that is irrelevant to that but my aura is all bright deep orange...

I am great at the UFO stuff but i cant take the paranormal.....

Thats why :

THE OPPOSITE OF OUIJA BOARDS
, ON THE THREAD TITTLE!!

Be well!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
I have to agree with TTTP.

Although many people view the Ouija board as just bringing about pure evil, that is not the case. I believe that Ouija boards simply give us the possibility to open up to people who have passed, good and bad. You just hear about the bad more often than you do about the good.

It would be my guess that the more you fear the Ouija board, and what can come out of it, there is a higher possibility of you coming in contact with something that feels as if it can take advantage of you.

I agree with you!!
Especially with the part :

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well then, to answer your original question, there is no opposite of a Ouija board, or nothing that I would conclude to be its opposite.

Both good and bad can come through the Ouija board, which means it has the ability to host elements that are opposite to each other. You just have to be careful what you ask for, and what type of energy and beliefs the people with you, as well as yourself have.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The opposite of the board would be the board game of " LIFE" since Ouija is talking to the dead.

Sorry, could not resit.

Ama

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

What is the opposite of the Ouija board, that’s like saying, what is the opposite of the Telephone? The opposite of the telephone is no telephone, and the opposite of the Ouija board is no Ouija board.

People who use an Ouija board for evil purposes, will get evil results; those who use it for spiritual purposes will get spiritual results, and there are many levels in between.

The Ouija board is a very basic tool for communicating with the discarnate, who have passed over into the afterlife; but it can be compared to texting with blackboard and chalk instead of a cell ‘phone. The people using the Ouija board are connecting their minds with another dimension, and the glass or pointer is directed using the collective mind which causes the limbs to move it.

If you want to communicate with discarnate spirits, then there is a much easier method, the Computer and Word Processor method. You ask for protection from evil spirits, link your mind with the 4th dimension; type your question on the word processor, and then if you have successfully made the link, you type out the words that come into your mind.

You may think it’s just you typing your words, but when you’ve finished with all of your questions, read the answers back, and if you’ve made a successful link, you will notice that the answers are written in a different style to your own writing.

The opposite of a word processor is no word processor.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

What is the opposite of the Ouija board, that’s like saying, what is the opposite of the Telephone? The opposite of the telephone is no telephone, and the opposite of the Ouija board is no Ouija board.

Something that doesn't exist can't be something that does exists' opposite. Like Amatrine said, the opposite of an oujia bord would be a bunch of spirits using it to contact the living from the afterlife.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ok so recent posts assume that there is no opposite to the ouija board...
like there is no opposite to dark (as light) but instead no dark.
very pessimistic and disapointing.
Anyway, assuming i go with that, and that i don t want o stir things any further, let me ask you:

What is it that makes the ouija board as effective a tool as it is proclaimed to be? I mean what is the mechanism behind it?
You could just hold hands instead and achive the same thing then.
But hey donne that and it don t quite works....
Do we need an object to visualise intercommunication?
Oh by the way i dissagree with the wordprocessor technique too.....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Oh by the way i dissagree with the wordprocessor technique too.....

You may well disagree with it, but I use it every day to record the conversations with my spirit guide. It's very effective, but I know other people who use a voice recorder for the same purpose, but that has the disadvantage that if you want to use the messages to write a book, it has to be transcribed into text.

The Lee Caroll seminars where he channels messages from Kryon use the voice recorder method, and a member of his team transcribes them. A friend of mine uses neither technique, and she just acts as a medium between the two dimensions. We'll be sitting in Starbucks, and she'll say that she's been contacted by my Mum, and I then get in a question and answer session where it's virtually as good as speaking direct with Mum.

The difficulty of someone in the Spirit World contacting people in the 3rd dimension is that they have to contact someone who has been trained to receive the messages. They have their own techniques for doing that, and they don't use an Ouija board, because that is peculiar to the 3rd dimension and is particularly useless for their purpose.

Even from our perspective, it is very laborious and a computer keyboard is much quicker, even for me, as a two finger typist.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is pretty convincing tale of ouiji boards and peoples subconcious interaction

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ouija Boards are a joke. Milton Bradley makes them, for god's sake. What do they have? A lever on the assembly line with "magic spell" inserted into them? Puhlease.

<<   2 >>

join