It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters rally against World Economic Forum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dreab_boy

Untill there is nothing left to watch on T.V

Yep, until Bret Michael's "Rock of Love" show is cancelled, the world may never know!

Jokes aside, I think people can and will wake up. I don't know how long it will take, but i think it will happen. Once the reality hits that we cannot live at the top of the heap as we have been, then the majority are going to be angry.

We'll see what happens.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

People are waking up !!

I see this on ATS, and I doubt I am the only one with a circle of friends stocked up and READY TO ACT

I am really, honestly thinking there are more people ready for this than we think. If I can point out that the day Obama won presidency, weapons sales have at least DOUBLED in the US, and ammo is STILL selling out faster than shop-keepers can stock it.
People I know are freaking out because the local shops cannot keep bullets stocked.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I think they are as well, but slowly. The majority are still oblivious or refuse to believe it. I do think it will happen though. I didn't not that long ago. As long as the info stays and keeps coming out, it's inevitable.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank god I live in America and have gunns to defend my self and my family Becuse I think things are going to get bad. The whole system is on its way down and not obama or even super man can save it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join