It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America goes Bankrupt, so too does the Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Have any of you considered what it means if America dissolves? If the United States Government collapse, so too does our constitution.

I realize it doesn't have to, but if you people truly do believe in this New World Order thingy, what better way then to destroy the constitution and this united agreement between the states? I have read that several of you believe the United States is purposely destroying our currency. If that is true, what is their goal? I realize there are several people who believe there will be a North American Union (NAU). Right now that is impossible, the constitution will not allow for it. However if it is true, then how better to make this happen then to destroy the Constitution and allow for this NAU without completely destroying the will of an entire nation in the process. In so far as, what if it’s going to be passed as a way to save us all?

If the government ceases to exist so to does all the contracts that bind it together. So too does all the laws that have protected the citizens from an abusive government. Everything dies the very second this government claims it is insolvent. Do you people understand what this means? Why is the whole world falling apart at the same time, what is the end game? One needs to look no further then the Old Soviet Union to figure out where they could have gotten this plan. IF what you people believe is true, if what you say is true, look at this with complete seriousness.

I understand there are some who believe the government would need millions of people to pull this off. But that is complete nonsense. All the government needs is ten, maybe twenty thousand people who are willing to kill on a moments notice and whoever is considered a threat. IF they can kill a couple of thousand people countrywide, most people will be to scared to do anything until its to late. They only need to kill those with the loudest voices and those who they believe will cause the loudest up rise. Once that is accomplished they can then take there time destroying the rest. Most people are cowards and sheep, you think they don't know this to be one hundred percent accurate?

Why is there trillions of dollars being thrown into the world as we speak? Why are people talking about the NAU on the news as we speak? Why is Mexico going broke? Why is England on the verge of collapse? Why is Japan, Germany, France, Poland, Ukraine, Australia, and thirty other countries around the world afflicted by the same problems as the U.S.?

I personally believe it is being done to slow or even destroy China's economy, but I must accept what is mentioned above is also possible. I don't believe that is the goal, but I must accept that it is possible. To many things don't add up for this to be a China only issue. What is the truth? I have no idea!

I will open this for discussion with this one caveat... If you have studied your world history, under what circumstance did Napoleon become King? Under what circumstances did Hitler receive all his power? How long did it take before they gained that power, from when they were both first introduced to their countries and the time it took for both to gain complete control? What is happening to the world right now? Wars, financial ruin... And now we have a President who is in love with Abraham Lincoln. If nothing is done by accident...

What does all of this mean?

What Say You???

[edit on 31-1-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It probably means that all illegal immigrants will scuttle back across the border to Mexico since they will no longer be able to leach free government benefits and such, and so America will probably benefit in the long run, though it may not be called America anymore.

Though I fear California will probably go WITH them back to Mexico as well, but at this point is there anyone that would miss it?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
it's so too will the constitution

too with two zeros and your thread is right on the money though spot on analysis

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Everyone needs to read this.
Here is an excerpt...with link for entire article at the end.

Today, the Federal Reserve is engaged in an eerily similar operation, counterfeiting trillions of dollars in U.S. bank notes and flooding the U.S. money supply with money created from nothing. The result, of course, is the same as was intended by Operation Bernhardt in 1942: The economic destruction of the target nation. Only this time, the target is the United States of America.
www.naturalnews.com...

And some more about what the Banking System is up to...

The Bankers Manifesto of 1892
2005 07 02

Revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917 to warn the citizens.

"We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance. The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha Convention to be held July 4th (1892), our men must attend and direct its movement, or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome. This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination ( conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished."

Revealed by Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. to the U.S. Congress sometime between 1907 and 1917.

THE BANKERS’ MANIFESTO OF 1934

Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an IMPERIALISM of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. Thus by discrete action we can secure for ourselves what has been generally planned and successfully accomplished.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No, no really, during the first great depression America's government didn't collapse wall street and the banking institutions did.

Yes the government can only collapse economically but as an institution it will not.

Unless the president and congress walk away and leave the nation with not leadership.

That will never happen.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
No, no really, during the first great depression America's government didn't collapse wall street and the banking institutions did.

Yes the government can only collapse economically but as an institution it will not.

Unless the president and congress walk away and leave the nation with not leadership.

That will never happen.

the coming depression as predicted by SOME people, is expected to dwarf anything that occurred during the great depression, and thus circumstances will similarly be different.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Muundoggie, I misspelled a word, do you have a problem with that kind of ice cream or something? The mere fact that you equate that with stupidity forces me to question your ability to understand exactly what that word means.

However, I enjoyed reading your response. And worry not, I will be reading and grading your grammar so I can return the favor in the future.

ConservativeJack... I had no idea proper grammar was so important on this website. Especially after the types of threads and the spelling, let alone the grammar, I have read over the last few months.

With that being said... I agree with both of you, I should have proof read this thread before I posted. Thanks for the constructive criticism and English lesson.

Also ConservativeJack,

I don’t know if I am spot on or not… This thread is just another attempt to try and figure out what is really going on. Besides NATO purposely trying to destroy the Chinese economy, I am just as convinced the government is being ran by a bunch of dumb asses who truly don’t understand they are destroying this country and that their actions could kill millions. However, I must admit there could be more going on, even if I am not convinced that anything else is going on. Even so, this must be discussed to death so we can try and see, if true, what to look for so as to prove this is exactly what is being perpetrated onto this country and indeed the world.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

The fact is, we have never seen times like these, also the fact is, no matter how much people want to deny it..... we ain't seen nothin yet!

The fact is, the U.S. is about to go into a third world type living,- yeah I know---scare mongering - some will say.

But, it isn't - read, look and yes prepare, prepare, prepare.

What is about to come upon us - will also show who we are as "people" - will neighbors band together or tear each other apart?

The govt. will not die - from our becoming insolvent as a nation - but the ramifications of us becoming insolvent - could cause chaos, inwhich other nations then take advantage of that, within our borders.

No one knows what is going to happen, but I will say.... it might have been a seemingly drawn out process at this time - since Sept. last year.

But, soon things will start happening in a flash, one thing after another, why do I say this......because once no other country (China etc) buys anymore of our treasuries - the game will be over for us.

The big worry, is how will our troops in foreign countries get back home, once the govt. says - OOOPPs sorry no more money -

Also - what happens with schools, police, fire etc?

Yeah, I know - some will thrash me now for the above - but think about it - can or will it happen?

End Game?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to [

It already is 3rd world living in the U.S. in some areas. Sprawling tent cities sprouting up in the west, a major snow storm has just knocked out power in the mid west until THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY and numerous people have already died. Can you imagine, we're supposedly the world's only "1st world country" and yet 1-2 million people currently have power out until THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY???

What a damn joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

But, soon things will start happening in a flash, one thing after another, why do I say this......because once no other country (China etc) buys anymore of our treasuries - the game will be over for us.

Yeah, I know - some will thrash me now for the above - but think about it - can or will it happen?

End Game?

China is already considering dumping U.S. Treasuries in favor of Gold.

And California is handing out IOUs. What would happen if these IOUs don't get get redeemed or they take too long? Will the public service employees still come to work? Will the Highway Patrol still come to work?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
reply to post by questioningall

End Game?

China is already cosidering dumping U.S. Treasuries in favor of Gold.

And California is handing out IOUs. What would happen if these IOUs don't get get redeemed or they take too long? Will the public service employees still come to work? Will the Highway Patrol still come to work?

if those IOUs dont get paid then that means california goes bankrupt at some point thus cant pay bills

honestly we goood homie chill

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to [

It already is 3rd world living in the U.S. in some areas. Sprawling tent cities sprouting up in the west, a major snow storm has just knocked out power in the mid west until THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY and numerous people have already died. Can you imagine, we're supposedly the world's only "1st world country" and yet 1-2 million people currently have power out until THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY???

What a damn joke.

What if we get an intense solar storm that wipes out our electrical grid? people shouldn't count on others bailing them all all the time and learn to be a little more self sufficient.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Suspension of the constitution was discussed in hearings by congress,
and they paniced when word of it got out to the public.

The congress critters running the hearings told them to stop talking
about it on camera, and they would have an executive session
about how the constitution would be abolished.

FEMA - Directive 51 - Continuity of Government

If this does not make you sit back and realize that good deeds are
done in the light of day, then you are beyond hope of waking up.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

What a damn joke.

Ya know, I'm all upset about the banking stuff, and the way the constitution is ignored, but this is just downright ridiculous.

This stuff happens quite frequently. People in the midwest are generally prepared for these types of things. Alot better than most areas do because they are actually use to it. For about a week every year, normally right around this time too, end of January, start of Feb, the temperatures will drop to well below 0 degrees(there is a week in the summer where it gets up above 105-110 too). From about November to March there is always snow on the ground. They are generally prepared for this kind of stuff. The electricity is a bit of a kink, but these people are generally prepared for cold and bad weather. I personally didn't use electric heat ever when I lived there.

Now, in the Southeast, the big deal is Ice storms. Which come for a good part of the Southeast about once every 2 or 3 years. And this ice really sucks because it grows on powerlines and keeps growing as it freezes until the powerlines can't take the weight anymore and they snap. End result is that most everyone lives without power for weeks until they are able to get it restored. It's that big of a mess, and this is with electric companies working 24/7. I remember one Christmas our power was out, and so my family had to go down to a truck stop to have Christmas dinner in their dinner. And it was like over an hour wait because we weren't the only one. At the time, I lived in the city, and right next to a hospital, so my little area was more high priority and most of the "kids"(not really at the time anymore lol) ended up coming over to my place etc that night.

And what do you know. Quick google search and it reveals what? Oh yeah, an Ice Storm in the midwest.

So it's not like this stuff is new. The problems with this country are big enough at as it is without Chicken Little pointing out things that are normal. The sense of entitlement over personal responsibility is sickening.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie

China is already considering dumping U.S. Treasuries in favor of Gold.

This is one of the reasons I started this thread.

As we all know there is a major push all over radio and TV to buy gold. How many of you really believe our own government is not buying billions, if not, trillions of dollars in gold? Now put the two together!

IF China does in fact begin to dump our dollars and helps push greenbacks even further down. What does that do to China's economy? Everyone already knows there is already a backup plan for North America (NAU). If China does in fact dump those dollars and the U.S. dollar does in fact collapse even further, who is to say this is not the game plan when the end game is already in the process?

IF I wanted to insure an outcome, this is exactly what I would try and accomplish. Especially if I wanted to slow down or even destroy the second largest, and the fastest growing, economy in the world. The Chinese are in fact trying to modernize there military. China is also in the beginning stages of building ocean fleets (plural). I think it is entirely possible our country, and indeed NATO, understands what the future effects this could mean towards the balance of power in the world.

I'm sure America and Europe tried like heck to build China's economy in order to keep that government focused on something other then regional domination, back in the seventies. (Plus the effect this would have against the USSR.) When you have a population that is mostly under the age of thirty, you damn well better find something for them to do. In this case I believe NATO understood this very well. However, like all things, once the process is begun it is almost impossible to fully control, and now China is an ever increasing power house, that if it is not controlled, Europe and America will be unable to stop it. I think that is why Europe, America, and parts of Asia decided to improve India's economy. Yet I think they have learned its to late, China is an unstoppable, ever increasing, power dragon... So now its time for plan B.

IF the world is working towards that goal and have decided America should take the large brunt of this plan, because there is an even more powerful backup plan, the NAU? Wouldn't you want China to start selling the very dollars that have help build up that powerhouse, let alone, the United States buys over eighty percent of the worlds junk. So therefore in the short term, four of five years, America would have to spend trillions to keep everything afloat... and then when they are ready... Under the guise that California and some other states are suffering so badly... "My fellow American's, as you know our dollar has taken a beating over the last few years and several of our citizens have suffered greatly. If we continue along this road the pain and the suffering will increase. Yet there is a ray of hope on the horizon. We have been approached by Canada in the North and Mexico in the south, to join together and create a regional currency that will bring this country and indeed the world out of this misery. I have asked Congress to consider this proposal."

The interesting part is, even if China holds onto our money, we just continue to spend and flood the world markets, and then dump the dollar out of the blue… thereby creating the same results.

Is this what is going on, and is this what is planned? A part of me thinks so because its brilliant. Another part of me thinks there is no way in hell this is the plan because I don't think those who run this country are that smart.

I guess only time will tell!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'd say your idea of them dumping the dollar after the derivatives
fiasco destroys all the retirement accounts is about right.

The Amero

They have been talking about it for some time.

top topics

join